• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Which Benzo Is The Most Potent and most Recreational?

Which Benzo Is the Most Potent and Most Recreational?

• Alprazolam

Votes: 30 23.6%
  • Bromazepam

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Clonazepam

Votes: 19 15.0%
  • Diazepam

Votes: 15 11.8%
  • Flunitrazepam

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Nimetazepam

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Nitrazepam

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Oxazepam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phenazepam

• Lorazepam

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Temazepam

Votes: 21 16.5%
  • Chlordiazepoxide

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Triazolam

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Midazolam

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ILOVETORELAX

Bluelighter
okay so, I hope this is placed in the right place, if not i truly appologize.
which do you think is the best high and most fun benzo out there? and how do you take it? and how many mg at once?

Clonazepam
Ativan
Xanax
Valium
Etc.

I personally find Clonazepam@ 5mg my favorite so far, I dont like valium I have to take to many to get high. Although 3-4mg of Xanax is fun, but dont last long x(

Last edited:
okay so, I hope this is placed in the right place, if not i truly appologize.
which do you think is the best high and most fun benzo out there? and how do you take it? and how many mg at once?

Clonazepam
Ativan
Xanax
Valium
Etc.

I personally find Clonazepam@ 5mg my favorite so far, I dont like valium I have to take to many to get high. Although 3-4mg of Xanax is fun, but dont last long x(

I agree with this list but with one adjustment. My psychiatrist let me try out a few different benzos to find the one that worked best for me. My preferences are as follows:

Ativan
Klonopin (Clonazepam)
Xanax
Valium

there are tons of this same thread, but they're interesting because everyone is so different when it comes to benzos.

valium is by far my favorite. as far as "most potent" goes, if you mean presence and heaviness of the high, halcion is fun and heavy. sublingual is the way to dose.

Out of the benzos I have personally tried xanax is the most potent, dependent on your mood and situation and what other drugs you were using it could be argued (by me) that either xanax or valium are the most recreational. Clonazepam and temazepam are still good though. All the benzos I have tried are nice.

Out of the benzos I have personally tried xanax is the most potent, dependent on your mood and situation and what other drugs you were using it could be argued (by me) that either xanax or valium are the most recreational. Clonazepam and temazepam are still good though. All the benzos I have tried are nice.

Is there any real difference from klonopin and clonazepam? if you know?

It's too subjective I love diazepam but nobody I know IRL would even buy them at all, just an example.

Clonaz is prob my least fav.
i'd say
1--loprazolam/temazepam/lormetaazepam/midazolam
2--Nitrazepam
3--diazepam
4--alprazolam...
+many more... but those are my faves!!!!!!!!!,,,,

When you have a benzo addiction, they're all good.

Back in the day, I always prefered klonopin or temazepam. However, when you start mixing all sorts or taking higher doses, it really hinders your decision making process and causes amnesia.

Valium seems weak(er) to me.. However ive only had xanax and/or valium...

Dunno about the others but i have to take about 2-4 valium (10mg/each) to feel the equivelant of 2-3mg xanax/ea)

Last edited:
as far as most potent I would say halcion but for recreation I would go xanax, klonopin then ativan

the most common benzos

Alprazolam
Clonazepam
Lorazepam

Xanax is the most recreational(if you can call it that) IMO.Xanax and Klonopin are the only benzo,again imo, that have any recreational value.The others have to be mixed with booze/smoke to have any real kind of effect.

most potent (mg for mg): triazolam
most recreational: temazepam/nimetazepam (tho i've never done nimetaz, but its reputation is killer)

most recreational out the ones you listed:

1. valium
2. clonazepam
3. xanax
4. ativan

Last edited:
the poll has been started, thanks to a friendly mod, feel free to vote everyone !!!! :) :)
I vote clonazepam of course xD

Triazolam is the most potent.
Temazepam is my favorite by a good amount, followed by Nitrazepam, Diazepam, Nimetazepam, and Bromazepam.

Potency has nothing to do with how recreational a drug is. If this was the case more people would like fentanyl then heroin.

I love temazepam it's my fav benzo by far and the only one ive tried with any real euphoria to it. It's not that potent mg for mg wise but it's qujite the euphoric benzo and one of my fav drugs in fact.

After temazepam my favs would be clonazepam and diazepam.

^yea, but there is a potency other than mg for mg. maybe potency isnt the right word. its more like presence and intensity of the high.

and of the benzos ive tried, triazolam is not just the most potent mg for mg, it also has the most present and heaviest effect. not that that necessarily leads to the best high, either; valium is still the best.

edit:
in all these "most rec benzo" i always see people raving about temazepam. i've never seen it in the states. makes me curious. and while i prefer the ativan/valium feeling benzos, i can see why some people prefer the xanax/halcion esque benzos. but preferring kpin? it just barely qualifies as a benzo in my book; better than no benzo, but that's it (though i hear people say the same thing about ativan).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.