• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Which Benzo Is The Most Potent and most Recreational?

Which Benzo Is the Most Potent and Most Recreational?

• Alprazolam

Votes: 30 23.6%
  • Bromazepam

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Clonazepam

Votes: 19 15.0%
  • Diazepam

Votes: 15 11.8%
  • Flunitrazepam

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Nimetazepam

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Nitrazepam

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Oxazepam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phenazepam

• Lorazepam

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Temazepam

Votes: 21 16.5%
  • Chlordiazepoxide

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Triazolam

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Midazolam

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
because you think you can just make up for that difference in presence and depth with a bigger dose? i mean i dont really think you can, at least not entirely. doesnt matter how much ativan or kpin you take, it's never gonna feel like a mg of halcion. i think oxy and hydro provide a good example, too. on your ideal dose of hydro, you are not going to be as consumed as on your ideal does of oxy. and youd be throwing up and passing out before you could get to that level with hydo. (but i still prefer the hydro; though its effects are lighter, i think they're more desirable.)

Last edited:
You're just thinking about the difference in effects then, no? Like hydrocodone v. oxycodone

You're just thinking about the difference in effects then, no? Like hydrocodone v. oxycodone
yea, but a specific aspect of their effects: how present and consuming the high is. shrooms and acid are yet another good example. you cant just take a bunch of shrooms and expect to get a trip as intense as a similar dose of acid. acid is just a heavier, more "potent" drug. but again, i realize that is not the medical def. of "potency."

temazepam packs a euphoric, dreamy like state, I notice strong muscle relaxation, hypnosis, and strong anxiolyctic effects with it. I had a bad addiction to the jellies on and off over the years.. I used them initially to help combat the comedown of Methamphetamine/Or Dexedrine.
But as always, hypnotics get you quick, and that was it.

(I'll include z-drugs)
I never liked Alprazolam, it makes me feel uncomfortable, angry, and confused.

Clonazepam, Lorazepam, Flurazepam, and Oxazepam I like, but none are what i'd classify as euphoric.

Diazepam, Bromazepam, Zopiclone, and Triazolam I find to be semi-euphoric at the right dosage, especially Bromazepam and Triazolam.

Nitrazepam and Flunitrazepam I thought were fairly euphoric hypnotics, having a fairly euphoric hypnotic state and more evident body relaxation then with the ones I listed beforehand.

Nimetazepam and Temazepam I found (i'm still back on the temazzes : ( ) highly pleasurable, I, on occasion, took the Temazepam in ways that are very dangerous, I am lucky to have my life, and it's a miracle I have my right arm left.
Both are very euphoric to me, kill anxiety (im very anxiety prone, so I guess i have a more addictive inclination towards hypnotics) and make me feel very warm and peaceful.
I think the latter two I mentioned are drugs with high abuse potentials, although i've only had Nimetazepam twice, I can still judge on it from those experiences.
Temazepam is my favorite, hands down though.

woahh, i thought i was like a benzo freak, and I never even herd of this "Temazepam" holy hell, I gota try it by all the replies about it lol, if its better then clonazepam then someone HOOK ME UP! lol

weird like you like xanax, but not triazolam. too me, they're like the exact same thing. triazolam is just a little faster and harder hitting, and doesn't last quite as long.

The only benzos that I hae tryed was Xanax, Flurazpam, Atian, Clonazepam,Diazepam, I think that Diazepam is definitly the most recreational, next to xanax, but my all time benzo is clonazepam then xanax.

my favs:

1. temazepam
2. nitrazepam
3. triazolam
4. flunitrazepam
5. diazepam

dying to try:

1. nimetazepam
2. flutoprazepam
3. lormetazepam
4. loprazolam
5. brotizolam

the things I like about temazepam over the other benzos are :

- It's intermediate duration of effects, 5-6 hours.
- It's rapid onset (15-20 minutes)
- It's combination of powerful anxiolysis, muscle relaxation, and hypnosis.
- It's sedation is not only pronounced, it's euphoric at the right dose (Xanax is more sedating then temazepam to me, but it has no euphoria whatsoever, in my experience/opinion)

^ u said u tried nimetaz? how was that like? i only seen one other poster say he has tried it, he said its extremely sedating but very wonderful. it's half life is listed as 14-30 hours, which is still a bit longer than temazepam's 8-22 hrs. i can;t remember, but i think he also preferred temaz over nimetaz...but they were his two favs. i'll try to dig up the post.

i thought it was triazolam in terms of potency. The halcion airport madness was probably hilarious to watch.

^ u said u tried nimetaz? how was that like? i only seen one other poster say he has tried it, he said its extremely sedating but very wonderful. it's half life is listed as 14-30 hours, which is still a bit longer than temazepam's 8-22 hrs. i can;t remember, but i think he also preferred temaz over nimetaz...but they were his two favs. i'll try to dig up the post.

it feels to me like a combination of nitraz, and temaz, it's awesome. I know someone who brought it over from Japan and I used nimetaz a few time.
It's really sedating, and also empathenogenic. Whereas temazepam is really sedating but more dreamlike.

I guess if you're going to use tiers, it's my opinion that, along with my final answer. (inc z drugs)

tier 1 = temazepam, nimetazepam, nitrazepam
tier 2 = bromazepam, flunitrazepam, triazolam, diazepam
tier 3 = clonazepam, zopiclone, zolpidem, lorazepam, chlordiazepoxide
tier 4 = alprazolam, oxazepam, flurazepam, zaleplon

I think one of the main reasons people like diazepam so much is because temazepam is a major metabolite of it.

those are all the z drugs/benzos i've ever used in my life, and i remember em all today :)

Nimetazepam Diazepam and Temazepam is what we usually have for sale in Bali. But Diazepam for me is the best because the other 2 are too strong and come with much worse jail time if you are caught.

triazolam/halcion + a bottle of wine makes for a nice night...plus halcion is one of the two benzos worth injecting. it hits me in a different way than xanax kpin or valium. more recreational i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.