• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Which Benzo Is The Most Potent and most Recreational?

Which Benzo Is the Most Potent and Most Recreational?

• Alprazolam

Votes: 30 23.6%
  • Bromazepam

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Clonazepam

Votes: 19 15.0%
  • Diazepam

Votes: 15 11.8%
  • Flunitrazepam

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Nimetazepam

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Nitrazepam

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Oxazepam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phenazepam

• Lorazepam

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Temazepam

Votes: 21 16.5%
  • Chlordiazepoxide

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Triazolam

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Midazolam

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think this poll should have been two seperate questions, because i would assume the most potent benzo would be flunitrazapam (it is used to knock people out). i voted for the Fluni b/c of the first part of the question but IMO i would say diazepam is the most recreational
only benzos i've tried: Alprazolam, diazepam, temazepam, clonazepam

After trying many different benzo's over thye years I'm going to have to choose Alprazolam. Xanax is such a wonderful drug , It kicks in faster than any other drug ive taken orally and it provides me with a comforting euphoria. It's also great for when your having a rough time during a psychedelic trip. It sets you totally at peace :)

I say phenazepam. Midazolam is too dazing/way the fuck out of it, flunitrazepam is too sleepy, i just go out, and alprazolam is win, but its over to fast. So I go with russian oddity ftw. temazepam also makes me too sleepy...hell, its what they gave us after brutal combat and dexedrine to go to bed...knocks me right out.

I am experienced with several Benzos(Alprazolam, diazepam, temazepam, clonazepam and prob others).

But I like Xanax the most. When I go out partying or anything of fun nature i usually pop 8-9 2MGs gold bars. I also have a script to gold 2MG xanax. For some reason I have a naturally high tollerance to benzo's, and I always remember everything. I remember when i took Valium for the first time, I ended up chewing up 10 blue 10MG Valiums to get an effect. It's wierd cause me and my buds can get some bars and they will eat about 2-3 2MG xanax's and be fucked up beyond belief and will not remember anything. But when I start drinking on em at a party or something's when I get wild.

Xanax may be powerful and short acting, but it is not the most potent. However, because of it's wide use and availability, I'd say it is favored by most for its recreational value.

^ agreed but as far as potencty or recreation, i just cant see temazepam still winning this thing, obviously i'm in the minority IMO for potency: flunitrazepam, recreation: diazepam but not a lot of people seem to agree. oh well to each his own, but i am just puzzled at temazepam

I've been prescribed Temazapam before with almost no effect untill i took much more than prescribed ( as far as sedation and recreational effects are concerned), I just got a script for Halcion today so we will see how that is, (I have scripts for Morphine 30mg and Dilaudid 2mg and I'll probably mix with these)
Ive taken Valium 5mg and all strengths of xanies and like these recreationally the best. With the Xanax being my fav. (oh Ive also been on Libruim wich I liked)

I would have to say that it depends on the tolerance. If i had been taking valiums, like 3 10mg's a night, then one day said, hmm...i'll take 4mg klonopin...it wouldn't feel the same. Now, however...with no tolerance.. from what I have tried, I would say #1 is Xanax (alprazolam) followed by a Tie with Valium(diazepam) and klonopin(clonazepam). Just my opinion

#1 Xanax (alprazolam)
#2 Valium(diazepam)
#3 klonopin(clonazepam)

that is my order,
i havnt had access to really any others but any of those 3 would do just fine hahaha

where are loprazolam and lormetazepam... two very potent, recreational benzos...

woahh, i thought i was like a benzo freak, and I never even herd of this "Temazepam" holy hell, I gota try it by all the replies about it lol, if its better then clonazepam then someone HOOK ME UP! lol

Ya dude Temaz is great, its by far my fav and #1 Benzo, and ive tried almsot all of them, u need to take a few to alot of doses to reach the desired recreational effects but its the best and most euphoric,

Me n my buddies call them Yellow Submarines or Torpedos cuz when ur fucked up it feels like ur underwater!!quite sedative!!

Temazepam was my favourite, but my doc won't prescribe that to me any more. Have tried triazolam, which is supposed to be the most potent benzo available, but I found no euphoria from that at all. Also tried IV midazolam, but the euphoria was very short lived as I was asleep very quickly! I'm now on clonazepam and diazepam... I like them both and would struggle to pick one over the other.

^ Yes, but potency doesn't always relate to euphoria or recreational use.

I've tried a depressingly large number of available benzos, both while in the U.S. and abroad-- and I have to say that diazepam is my favorite. A lot of people don't like diazepam for some reason, but I think its great. Its extremely recreational to me.

Nimetazepam @ ~10-15mg and you're calm, relaxed, jelly-like and happy as Larry ♥~^_^~♥
Temazepam @ 40-60mg is almost as good just not as mood enhancing (Nimetazepam's mood enhancing ability is so unexpectedly potent that you'd be mistaken wondering if it was a Benzo mixed with a low dose of MDMA) and much more sedatory.

I'm sorry to keep banging on about Nimetazepam..... 8)
But it really is that good!!! 8o

Roger&Me said:
A lot of people don't like diazepam for some reason, but I think its great. Its extremely recreational to me.

I agree with you mate. It's definitely underrated :)

i see xanax has topped the poll but many peeps who have posted on here havent really mentioned much about it. i live in the uk and i get scripted diazepam and temazepam. i get 42 5mg diazepam a week and 28 20mg temmys a week. i wold have to take upwards of 200mg of temazepam to even feel anything but when i first started taking them 4 20mg temazepam would have me in heaven. i guess toleance comes into effect huh. anyways guys i have just orderd some xanax from a very reliable source and i was just wondering what you guys thnk of its euphoric properties? i have taken them once before and they just nocked me out. i think i tuk about 12mg first time. should i take a lower dose next time to feel the nice chill from them as it will only be the second time i have tuk them. if anyone could give me any info on what i just asked that would be cool. this is my first post but as you see from what im scripted im no benzo nieve newbie
thanks friends

Midazolam, Flunitrazepam, Clonazepam and clotiazepam (a Thienodiazepine....really nice stuff).

Haven't had much experience with high dose alprazolam however triazolobenzodiazepines tend to give me complete amnesia, thats why i hate triazolam so i guess alprazolam wont be that different.

The good thing about Clonazepam is that is very strong, very recreational and extremely cheap (1.45 euros for 40 mg in Italy).

Status
Not open for further replies.