Bluelight

View Poll Results: Which Benzo Is the Most Potent and Most Recreational?

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alprazolam

31 24.22%
  • Bromazepam

1 0.78%
  • Clonazepam

19 14.84%
  • Diazepam

15 11.72%
  • Flunitrazepam

5 3.91%
  • Nimetazepam

2 1.56%
  • Nitrazepam

1 0.78%
  • Oxazepam

0 0%
  • Phenazepam

2 1.56%
  • Lorazepam

10 7.81%
  • Temazepam

21 16.41%
  • Chlordiazepoxide

0 0%
  • Triazolam

10 7.81%
  • Midazolam

9 7.03%
  • Other

2 1.56%

Thread: Which Benzo Is The Most Potent and most Recreational?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Which Benzo Is The Most Potent and most Recreational? 
    No more detail other then newfoudland canada
    Capsule
    okay so, I hope this is placed in the right place, if not i truly appologize.
    which do you think is the best high and most fun benzo out there? and how do you take it? and how many mg at once?

Clonazepam
    Ativan
    Xanax
    Valium
    Etc.

I personally find Clonazepam@ 5mg my favorite so far, I dont like valium I have to take to many to get high. Although 3-4mg of Xanax is fun, but dont last long x(
    Last edited by ILOVETORELAX; 02-05-2009 at 17:16. Reason: More Information..

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by ILOVETORELAX View Post
    okay so, I hope this is placed in the right place, if not i truly appologize.
    which do you think is the best high and most fun benzo out there? and how do you take it? and how many mg at once?

Clonazepam
    Ativan
    Xanax
    Valium
    Etc.

I personally find Clonazepam@ 5mg my favorite so far, I dont like valium I have to take to many to get high. Although 3-4mg of Xanax is fun, but dont last long x(
    I agree with this list but with one adjustment. My psychiatrist let me try out a few different benzos to find the one that worked best for me. My preferences are as follows:

Ativan
    Klonopin (Clonazepam)
    Xanax
    Valium

3. Collapse Details

there are tons of this same thread, but they're interesting because everyone is so different when it comes to benzos.

valium is by far my favorite. as far as "most potent" goes, if you mean presence and heaviness of the high, halcion is fun and heavy. sublingual is the way to dose.

4. Collapse Details

Australian Drug Discussion
    Out of the benzos I have personally tried xanax is the most potent, dependent on your mood and situation and what other drugs you were using it could be argued (by me) that either xanax or valium are the most recreational. Clonazepam and temazepam are still good though. All the benzos I have tried are nice.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by drug_mentor View Post
    Out of the benzos I have personally tried xanax is the most potent, dependent on your mood and situation and what other drugs you were using it could be argued (by me) that either xanax or valium are the most recreational. Clonazepam and temazepam are still good though. All the benzos I have tried are nice.
    Is there any real difference from klonopin and clonazepam? if you know?

6. Collapse Details

^klonopin is just a brand name of clonazepam; klonopin is clonazepam

7. Collapse Details

It's too subjective I love diazepam but nobody I know IRL would even buy them at all, just an example.

8. Collapse Details

A glass bottle in the ocean between waves and rocks
    Clonaz is prob my least fav.
    i'd say
    1--loprazolam/temazepam/lormetaazepam/midazolam
    2--Nitrazepam
    3--diazepam
    4--alprazolam...
    +many more... but those are my faves!!!!!!!!!,,,,

9. Collapse Details

When you have a benzo addiction, they're all good.

Back in the day, I always prefered klonopin or temazepam. However, when you start mixing all sorts or taking higher doses, it really hinders your decision making process and causes amnesia.

10. Collapse Details

Valium seems weak(er) to me.. However ive only had xanax and/or valium...

Dunno about the others but i have to take about 2-4 valium (10mg/each) to feel the equivelant of 2-3mg xanax/ea)
    Last edited by Joshman; 04-05-2009 at 07:26. Reason: Made it easier for non-caring xanax addicts (me included :D) :)

11. Collapse Details

as far as most potent I would say halcion but for recreation I would go xanax, klonopin then ativan

12. Collapse Details

the most common benzos

Alprazolam
    Clonazepam
    Lorazepam

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Xanax is the most recreational(if you can call it that) IMO.Xanax and Klonopin are the only benzo,again imo, that have any recreational value.The others have to be mixed with booze/smoke to have any real kind of effect.

14. Collapse Details

most potent (mg for mg): triazolam
    most recreational: temazepam/nimetazepam (tho i've never done nimetaz, but its reputation is killer)

most recreational out the ones you listed:

1. valium
    2. clonazepam
    3. xanax
    4. ativan
    Last edited by kokaino; 04-05-2009 at 18:06.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdahl View Post
    Xanax and Klonopin are the only benzo,again imo, that have any recreational value.The others have to be mixed with booze/smoke to have any real kind of effect.
    what are these others?

16. Collapse Details

the poll has been started, thanks to a friendly mod, feel free to vote everyone !!!!
    I vote clonazepam of course xD

17. Collapse Details

Triazolam is the most potent.
    Temazepam is my favorite by a good amount, followed by Nitrazepam, Diazepam, Nimetazepam, and Bromazepam.

18. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew paranoid android's Avatar
    Potency has nothing to do with how recreational a drug is. If this was the case more people would like fentanyl then heroin.

I love temazepam it's my fav benzo by far and the only one ive tried with any real euphoria to it. It's not that potent mg for mg wise but it's qujite the euphoric benzo and one of my fav drugs in fact.

After temazepam my favs would be clonazepam and diazepam.

19. Collapse Details

^yea, but there is a potency other than mg for mg. maybe potency isnt the right word. its more like presence and intensity of the high.

and of the benzos ive tried, triazolam is not just the most potent mg for mg, it also has the most present and heaviest effect. not that that necessarily leads to the best high, either; valium is still the best.

edit:
    in all these "most rec benzo" i always see people raving about temazepam. i've never seen it in the states. makes me curious. and while i prefer the ativan/valium feeling benzos, i can see why some people prefer the xanax/halcion esque benzos. but preferring kpin? it just barely qualifies as a benzo in my book; better than no benzo, but that's it (though i hear people say the same thing about ativan).
    Last edited by hydroazuanacaine; 05-05-2009 at 05:34.

20. Collapse Details

Basic Drug Discussion
    ^I'd say you're describing potency still.

21. Collapse Details

because you think you can just make up for that difference in presence and depth with a bigger dose? i mean i dont really think you can, at least not entirely. doesnt matter how much ativan or kpin you take, it's never gonna feel like a mg of halcion. i think oxy and hydro provide a good example, too. on your ideal dose of hydro, you are not going to be as consumed as on your ideal does of oxy. and youd be throwing up and passing out before you could get to that level with hydo. (but i still prefer the hydro; though its effects are lighter, i think they're more desirable.)
    Last edited by hydroazuanacaine; 05-05-2009 at 05:47.

22. Collapse Details

Basic Drug Discussion
    You're just thinking about the difference in effects then, no? Like hydrocodone v. oxycodone

23. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    You're just thinking about the difference in effects then, no? Like hydrocodone v. oxycodone
    yea, but a specific aspect of their effects: how present and consuming the high is. shrooms and acid are yet another good example. you cant just take a bunch of shrooms and expect to get a trip as intense as a similar dose of acid. acid is just a heavier, more "potent" drug. but again, i realize that is not the medical def. of "potency."

24. Collapse Details

temazepam packs a euphoric, dreamy like state, I notice strong muscle relaxation, hypnosis, and strong anxiolyctic effects with it. I had a bad addiction to the jellies on and off over the years.. I used them initially to help combat the comedown of Methamphetamine/Or Dexedrine.
    But as always, hypnotics get you quick, and that was it.

(I'll include z-drugs)
    I never liked Alprazolam, it makes me feel uncomfortable, angry, and confused.

Clonazepam, Lorazepam, Flurazepam, and Oxazepam I like, but none are what i'd classify as euphoric.

Diazepam, Bromazepam, Zopiclone, and Triazolam I find to be semi-euphoric at the right dosage, especially Bromazepam and Triazolam.

Nitrazepam and Flunitrazepam I thought were fairly euphoric hypnotics, having a fairly euphoric hypnotic state and more evident body relaxation then with the ones I listed beforehand.

Nimetazepam and Temazepam I found (i'm still back on the temazzes : ( ) highly pleasurable, I, on occasion, took the Temazepam in ways that are very dangerous, I am lucky to have my life, and it's a miracle I have my right arm left.
    Both are very euphoric to me, kill anxiety (im very anxiety prone, so I guess i have a more addictive inclination towards hypnotics) and make me feel very warm and peaceful.
    I think the latter two I mentioned are drugs with high abuse potentials, although i've only had Nimetazepam twice, I can still judge on it from those experiences.
    Temazepam is my favorite, hands down though.

25. Collapse Details

woahh, i thought i was like a benzo freak, and I never even herd of this "Temazepam" holy hell, I gota try it by all the replies about it lol, if its better then clonazepam then someone HOOK ME UP! lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast