• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

more fake xanax pills

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say it's very uncommon not to feel 1-2mg Xanax. You're not gonna be terribly high, but reduced anxiety and sedation at the very least.

get off that shit

I'd say it's very uncommon not to feel 1-2mg Xanax. You're not gonna be terribly high, but reduced anxiety and sedation at the very least.

I agree ^ i had a 2-3 mg thing going last year for 8 yrs and it took all of 8-9 months to shake the shit when i quit,beware the Devil lurks..

I've been Rx'd Xanax since Jan 2006 and even now I can feel the effects (ever so subtle) of a dose as low as 0.5mg.

I'm sorry but I think you got jipped.

There's fake GG Alprazolam bars going around the Seattle area; I posted this information in the North/South American regional thread...but they look like the GG 2 4 9 bars except they are larger than the legit ones. Apparently the fakes contain melatonin, a naturally occuring sleep hormone.

This is one reason why I've stopped buying pills illicitly (except occasional morphine or oxy tablets from a reliable source). There's so many bunk ones out there. All my benzos come from a pharmacy, prescribed by my doctor.

I only read a few replies, so maybe this has been mentioned already but did it taste like xanax? IME, no other chemical tastes quite like xanax, I can always tell they're real based off that taste - and a lot of people I've given xanax for their first time claimed not to have felt anything all day when they were visibly feeling the effects to sober by-standers, just sayin'

There is def fake xannies.......

I just got some xannies and they had nothing printed on them, and they had brown spots....... I tried them, didnt feel shit................. I chewed them, tasted like wheat....... fuck these fucking scumbags... this is why our society is goin to shit... all these assholes are getting money from honest people for doing nothing.

man i completely forgot about posting this thread lol. twas so long ago. glad to see i've grown up a little in my posts tho haha.

ty nyktalgia for the remembrance.

its funny how it's always a first time poster who revives these old threads. did this come up in a google search or something?

This thread was over a year old and it was bumped with no real additional information.

We can only speculate if you have fake Xanax (alprazolam). Certain preparations have different tastes, smells, etc. These things are not indicative of the chemical inside the pill.

If in doubt, don't take a pill that you think is fake. Closed.

This thread was over a year old and it was bumped with no real additional information.

We can only speculate if you have fake Xanax (alprazolam). Certain preparations have different tastes, smells, etc. These things are not indicative of the chemical inside the pill.

If in doubt, don't take a pill that you think is fake. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.