Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

4 Hits of LSD and 90mg Adderall - First Time User

Samps0n

Bluelighter
Okay. Its 3 am and im high on 70mg of addy and 10 bowl packs and counting so i figured id type my acid trip that i had the other weekend.

It was Friday night and was with some friends who were giving me a ride to meet some 15 year old freshman for some acid. Now in my city, that is SKETCHY as fuck, because LSD is RARE. So I get to the school where I'm meeting her. She gets in the car and gives me the acid which was NOT on blotter paper. it was like construction paper cut into a small square about a square inch. But she insisted it was real. So i bought that and 3 30mg addys.

At about 4:00pm I took 1 hit of the acid and waited until about 4:45 and i still didnt feel anything noticeably different, so i said fuck it and took the other 3 because i was kind of angry and didnt think (i was supposed to be saving them for my girlfriend who was at work, d'oh.). And about 10 minutes later the first hit knocked me on my ass. I could barely talk. I would have to repeat myself over and over. I remember being outside on her front porch and noticing the bricks on her house moving. And thats when I realized they were real and said "oh fuck, I'm about to trip 4 times harder in about an hour XD." After my friend left at 6, Haley (ex fuck buddy/drug buddy) go in her house and smoke a few cigs and turn on some sublime. to chill.

I laid on her bed and looked at the ceiling at her posters. There was one that was grabbing my attention that was black and had about 20 red roses on it. And I hallucinated them blooming infront of my eyes. It was so beautiful and trippy at the same time. At this point I could NOT stop smiling. I was just staring at all the things in my friends room (her room is really colorful as trippy, so it was PERFECT) and laughing uncontrollably.

Now its about 6:15 and the other 3 hits are getting to me good. I feel absolutely amazing. While laying down, I felt so relaxed and tired. I felt as if i could just lay there forever and never get up, but when I stood up, i felt energetic and sort of hyper. I got up to look in the mirror at my pupils and they were literally the size of a dime. But the weird thing is, I could see PERFECT. And when I say perfect I mean crystal clear. Weird part is normally my vision is extremely blurry at distances due to my astigmatism.

So we lay on her bed for hours and just talk because we both love to talk while on adderall. After talking for a while we start fooling around and she ends up giving me a blowjob :D The only reason we didnt fuck was because she was on her period. But that was probably a good thing, because I was tripping WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaay to hard to have sex (Im normally pretty good, so i didnt wanna embarrass myself =P). And no, I didnt cheat on my girlfriend because we were not dating at the time. We were taking a breaking but i still call her my girlfriend in the report because its just easier)

What I really loved so much about my trip was the thoughts that I had. My way of thinking definitely changed and I saw the world and how people live in a totally different way. I was tripping so hard at one point I thought I was in a whore house, my friend being the whore that is. "Jailhouse" by Sublime seemed like it last for an hour. At one point I noticed that I couldnt tell what song was playing due to the trip. It was all just noise to me, but it still sounded good. Her dogs that were laying on the bed looked as if it had purple and green fur.

At around 8:30 our friends Matt, his GF Cassidy, and Lauren come over and we go outside to chill and smoke some cigs. After chilling for a bit they leave and a few minutes later my ride got there to take me to my other friend T's house where I usually stay the night. I called him to come pick me up because I knew i was tripping WAY to hard to go home and face my mom. So we go back to T's and drink a few beers. Now what i forgot to mention was that i havent slept in about 48 hours now because i was up ALLL day before on a ton of adderall, so I havent eaten much. I weigh about 140lbs and im 5'6 tall. I can usually drink about 10 beers and be pretty drunk. But unusually I drank an ENTIRE case of beer by myself but I just couldnt get drunk. It was insane. All my friends were like WTF the most they do is drink and smoke weed.

Now at about 11 or 12 a few friends and I drove to mcdonalds to get some food. I got back to the house and took one bite and count eat anymore. My stomach was in such a knot from the addy that I just couldnt eat. So I decided to get on the computer for a bit, play some halo with the guys, and then i went in the other room to try and sleep. At this point i'm not tripping anywhere as hard as I was before, but Im starting to hallucinate though i wasnt earlier. I'm in the dark and Im seeing a kaleidoscope of colors everywhere. I'm looking around the room and its as if I have night vision goggles on because everything was green, and i was imagining looking around the room but it looked completely different than how it actually was. Hmm, that may have just sounded extremly confusing but oh well, only was i know how to explain it. I see snakes coming out of the couch and going into the floor.

The next afternoon around 12:30pm and actually didnt feel bad at all. Not a hangover or headache or anything. I woke up and smoked a blunt and just enjoyed the day :]

This trip definitely "enlightened" me a little. I don't know If i can describe it, but just the way I imagined life, the world, the universe, and the purpose of life. It was one of the greatest times of my life.

Thanks for reading :]

Samps0n-

substancecode_lsd
explevel_firsttime

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost closed this window twice because of how long it is but I managed to read it. It's a very nice report. I'm looking forward to doing acid again because of you. If only the circumstances in my life were better. One day xD

I didn't think it was that long . . . nice report too.

When your doing acid I find it best too do a big dose like you describe every now again, rather than little 1-2 hit trips.