• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA overdose

I think he's talking about molly in capsules.

Last edited by a moderator:
No this is not right, the lethal dose for MDMA is said to be around 8grams! Obviously you could OD on much less, but i have take over a gram of crystal MDMA in one night and been completely wiped out but i have done it. I actually find i can take more MDMA when its in pill form if you work it out by mgs, anyone know why that is? Like with crystal after about 1g-1.5g i am absolutely mangled and cant do any more! But with pills i can eat like 25 of those white lovehearts which are tested in Holland @ 86mg. Possibly because the MDMA in the pills isnt as good?
molly is usually reallly pure and is already in powder form, the pill is usually cut and needs to desolve so it hits u slower .

There has only been one "i think i took too much" moment, 3 of the best beans i have ever taken, they had to have been over 100mg each because i have taken up to 250mg of molly at once and still been pretty coherent....

I could do very little else but lie there.

I only had planned to take 2, but i got pulled over and managed to get out of it and be on my way but as soon as i saw the blue lights i ate the 3rd and that just made things a little bit much....

In no shape to drive, and my head light was out (reason i got pulled over), i called some friends and ended up getting out of the house....

For the duration in which i felt i could hardly move, i just laid there and got one really long back rub....

After i came down a little i was fine, i did feel really terrible the next day though...

idk ive od'd on 10 tabs before and lived but i have a high tolerance for it. just depends on the person, some people can die from 2.

I had a friend who got arrested for an unrelated cause and he ate a gram of some ridiculously good molly when he got puled over....

they arrested him for something stupid....

Question: I wanna try molly this weekend, but I don't know how much I should get... When I roll, I usually do 2-3 pills once a month, every two months... Advice? 100, 200 mg? Thanks!

only a gram?!?! no way possible.

more like 5-6 grams... i know people who have eaten 20+ pills which also have speed in them and survived. pure mdma would be much higher. i have eaten a gram of mdma in one night... i am typing so i must be alive.

yep iv ate 26 of those love hearts captain codshit was talken about and also know people who have ate them into the 30+ mark. jst depends on the person and ther tolerance

The closest I have come to OD'ing is probably when I took 5 MDMA pills in one night with an extremely low tolerance. I started to get really shaky and sweaty and tired but some of my mates told me if I fell asleep I could possibly die so they kept me awake. It was scary as hell but passed after about half an hour,

Depends on the person really. Anything over a half gram in a night and I start to feel extremely edgy.

I know friends who have consumed stupid ammounts of MDMA, just roll with it never take too much at once... spread it out over the night and your body will know when your having a good time. You would have to try hard to OD, I had a bad experience from taking too much and went insane from paranoia.. but thats after 23 pills.
Anyways be safe.

yep iv ate 26 of those love hearts captain codshit was talken about and also know people who have ate them into the 30+ mark. jst depends on the person and ther tolerance

Agreed last year from saturday afternoon to monday morning on a 2 day session i ate well over 25 of them, the magic wern't there after the first night but you did need to double drop them to get a ncie some up.

I've eat a gram of mandy many times at raves and have been fucked up in a good way but very spangled way, i know some one who ate 15 puma's last wknd in the uk these are nice pills atm around 100-110mg mark, he was just messy and loved it

So i agree with captain and wappedout you'd need well over 3 - 4 grams for it to be a lethal dose

Hey a quick question. I used to drink alot while on MDMA and I have a problem as do many others that I have a hard time trying to pee, I was wondering if my past experiences can lead to kidney or even bladder failure or problems in the future?

Hey a quick question. I used to drink alot while on MDMA and I have a problem as do many others that I have a hard time trying to pee, I was wondering if my past experiences can lead to kidney or even bladder failure or problems in the future?

Hey man, I have no idea but it's always good to piss a few times while rolling (and replenish yourself with water).

It might be hard to piss but if you calmly try and let it out it always work for me.

I wouldn't worry too much about it though.

Hey man, I have no idea but it's always good to piss a few times while rolling (and replenish yourself with water).

It might be hard to piss but if you calmly try and let it out it always work for me.

I wouldn't worry too much about it though.

Yeah i found leaning your hands against the wall behind the toilet with closed eyes helps to relax enough to piss. and yeah i just dont wanna do damage because I normally piss like 50 times when i drink a case of beer and on MDMA i piss maybe 4 or 5 times.

Once you get to 1gram+ amounts it seems to get really confusing and hallucinogenic, i wouldn't worry about overdose though you'd have to do ridiculous amounts