• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA overdose

Enjoi

Bluelighter
How much molly would an average person have to eat to die? Not die from heat exaustion or anything else. Just from eating too much molly.

I bet the average tolerance is near like 1 gram to 1.5 to be near death for pure mdma...

I remember I had like four caps worth of pure mdma I threw into my drink. I felt so fucked up. I still felt good like a normal mdma buzz and what not by my eyes were rolling up to my head so much and my jaw was all over the place. It felt like I was oding. It got so intense at first I couldn't listen to music and I lied down in my bed watching a movie all fucked up. The music on the movie sounded so weird and it was so excited by my eyes were all over the god damn place.

That was probably like 400 mg-700 mg.

That sounds about right. I couldn't find any info on the web that said a certain amount though. I ate a half gram the other night, and was just wondering if it was easy to od, cause I want to avoid overdose. I don't think I would even want to eat a whole gram at once.

I had a gram bag of molly once at festival, and just meant to take a bump. I put the straw in the bag like an idiot and was like OH FUCK when I accidentally snorted up the whole bag :\

I was definitely on the verge of major problems, but one of the ladies running a drink stand at the fest. took me in and had me lay down and drink some water and put cool, wet cloths on my body. After about 2-3 hours I was feeling like I was just normally rolling again, so I thanked her and went off to go party lol

I don't understand doing mass quantities like half a g of molly in a night. At somepoint you just get the ampethamine effects and the roll can become to strong and be unconfortable.

I've seen someone take about .5g of molly once and they went into a seziure, past out on the floor, and started foaming at the mouth.

Don't play with your life, and as I believe with MDMA, less is truley more.

FM

I don't understand doing mass quantities like half a g of molly in a night. At somepoint you just get the ampethamine effects and the roll can become to strong and be unconfortable.

I've seen someone take about .5g of molly once and they went into a seziure, past out on the floor, and started foaming at the mouth.

FM

Well I had already eaten .2 of this molly before, so I knew how strong it was. And I wanted to roll extremely hard and party last weekend. I personally like my experiences to be as intense as possible. So I had .6 left and ate most of it all at once. It hit me really hard and was overwelming. Which is what I wanted it to be like.

Quite a bit more than a gram then.

That's the LD50 for lab animals in a controlled environment...I doubt most people take care of themselves as well, unfortunately. Also, I'm pretty sure anyone would balk at a 5% chance of death, let alone 50%.

I'm wondering how much you need to eat to straight up die from it being too much.

Last edited by a moderator:

FM

It seems most people tend to do silly amounts once the comedown starts kicking in, i'm guilty of this myself. Start going down, so you snort a few points which doesn't do much, then eat some more, sniff some more then just end up a vegetable for the rest of the night unable to remember more than 5 seconds of conversation...hah. It's all just a matter of self control which sadly many people don't have. Listen to FM peeps.

Although i've seen somebody eat about a gram by accident once, passed it him he ate it all thinking that was just his dose...

Haha reminds me of my sat night. I dunno why I did sooo much mollly but I did. I wasnt at a club, maybe that's why. I usually measure out my doses but didnt this time. I estimate upwards of 300-400+ within 2 hours plus that was mixed with lots of K. All done nasally. Don't remember really what happened, think I was in and out of it most of the time. Don't even remember going to sleep but I did after the sun came up. I woke up at 730am and started sniffing K again.Yeah I would't recommend it to anyone who hasn't been doing this for a while. I'm ok been rolling for 9 years already. I had fun though..

I guess it really all dependz on the purity of the Molly. Back in the day I used to get powder in Caps but who knows if it were pure.

Remember that LD50 is for rats.

And iut means the point at which 50% of people are likely to die.

That means that some will die a lot earlier than that.

Do you want to be one of the 1% who dies after a tiny ammount??

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

o OD'd on 5 gelcaps that I consumed within 2 hours. mind you i also did a gram of k and 2 grams of shrooms.

It seems most people tend to do silly amounts once the comedown starts kicking in, i'm guilty of this myself. Start going down, so you snort a few points which doesn't do much, then eat some more, sniff some more then just end up a vegetable for the rest of the night unable to remember more than 5 seconds of conversation...hah. It's all just a matter of self control which sadly many people don't have. Listen to FM peeps.

Although i've seen somebody eat about a gram by accident once, passed it him he ate it all thinking that was just his dose...

Those people must be retarded. I eat a large amount all at once to start the night off. Towards the end of the night, I want to come down so I can sleep. I'll smoke a few blunts, go to bed, then wake and bake when I wake up in 2 hours.

o OD'd on 5 gelcaps that I consumed within 2 hours. mind you i also did a gram of k and 2 grams of shrooms.

Maybe you just get -really- bad drugs, but you can't take 5 doses of molly, a gram of k, and 2 grams of shrooms in two hours. If you did manage to anyhow you'd be so far into a K hole you wouldn't even know if you were ODing. I mean the K I get you can hole on less than 0.2...

no, I was snrotin the k all day from 9 am to when I od'd at like 8 pm.

however the 5 gelcaps were consumed within 2 hours and hats what I think caused the OD.

No this is not right, the lethal dose for MDMA is said to be around 8grams! Obviously you could OD on much less, but i have take over a gram of crystal MDMA in one night and been completely wiped out but i have done it. I actually find i can take more MDMA when its in pill form if you work it out by mgs, anyone know why that is? Like with crystal after about 1g-1.5g i am absolutely mangled and cant do any more! But with pills i can eat like 25 of those white lovehearts which are tested in Holland @ 86mg. Possibly because the MDMA in the pills isnt as good?