• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Methamphetamine - First Time - Finally I feel Something!

dilated_pupils

Bluelighter
Okay, let me start with a background here as it all relates to this IV Meth experience I just had (if you don't wish to read this part just skip down to paragraph 3, or at least read the last paragraph for an explanation of why this is so long)(I'm sure you all can guess why though haha).

First off I'm on nortriptyline, abilify, klonopin, and suboxone. Since nortriptyline effects serotonin and norepinephrine it's harder for me to get a high off any amphetamine, not to mention I have ADD and OCD so I realized after purchasing the methamphetamine that I probably wouldn't feel much other than a calming effect and *some* energy. And last I want to add, I tried taking ecstasy the other week (and I have taken a 1-2 week break from my nortriptyline and abilify at this point in time) and I know the pill was very high quality, and I didn't feel anything at all, so I think the meds I'm on really have a strong effect on me personally.

Okay now for the report. At around 7:30pm last night I picked up a half gram of what I know to be high quality methamphetamine, for a very good price let me tell you, and I quickly bust out a pretty big line (I'd say an inch to an inch and a half long, 2-3cm's wide), approximately 100mgs give or take. And yes I know this is a pretty big amount for someone who doesn't have a tolerance (or at least that's what erowid says), but I wanted a good buzz/rush and since every other time I tried meth (2 prior times taken insufflated) I felt nothing, I wanted to do more than I did before. I sit around talking to my friends I'm with for a while, and about 30 minutes goes by and I'm still not feeling anything (however take note that my eyes were very dilated, in fact just like the picture in my avatar). I start questioning the quality of the meth but then reassure myself it's probably due to the fact that I'm on the medications I'm on that I'm not feeling much of anything.

*Just want to add something else before I go on, this meth was definitely high quality, very clear crystals, barley any (if any) powder, and from what I was told it came right from the maker so I got it uncut*

Anyway, two of the friends I'm with have prior engagements and tell K and I that we have to get going while they get ready. We part ways but not before getting a brand new needle from my friend. At first I was scared to take it because a) I haven't shot anything up for around a year and b) the needle came from a three-pack so I personally didn't see it come out of the package, but I was promised that it was clean and brand new, and I trust this friend so I take it. On the ride back to my university my drips from the line are subsiding and I still feel nothing and start to get agitated. Right when I get back to school I clean the needle with alcohol to kill most of the germs that could have possibly gotten to it since it was unpackaged (yes I know this doesn't kill everything but it was better than nothing). After a couple of friends reassure me that the needle is clean and new I quickly prep a shot, heating the little 'glass looking' pieces of meth down to a liquid and sucking it up into the syringe.

Now I have to guess how much I took, but I'd say it was close to 100mg's in the syringe, maybe a little less, and even though it has been a year(+/-) since I shot up anything (which was mostly dope, some coke, one time oxy, and one time a benzo), I hit my vein with the first insertion and register perfectly. At first I was about to say I feel nothing, but then I got a quick rush but it only lasted for a very short amount of time (honestly maybe 15 seconds max) and I'm starting to think that no matter how good the meth is I just can't get high from it (since the one time I did it I took about 250-300mgs in a row insufflated and still I felt nothing). However, my eyes are now even more dilated than they were (which is saying something cause they were very big beforehand). I'm looking into the mirror seeing the huge pupils, but I feel nothing, still! I noticed one side effect, and one side effect only, restless leg syndrome (which I have even when I'm sober a lot).

I keep waiting and waiting for something to hit me, for about the first maybe 5 minutes (max) after injecting the meth I was told I was talking fast and seemed to be 'tweaking' but this semi-high was quickly disappearing. I sit around for about another 30-40 minutes with my friends at their place, and I can't stop thinking to myself every few minutes about how I feel nothing and I just spent all this money on the meth. We all get up and head to the store, which is in walking distance, and I swear I felt tired a bit (tired? on around 200mgs of good meth? no way!) but that subsided very fast, and I ran back to my friends place to grab the spoon I used to heat the liquid up on, and I headed out back to my place alone for some personal one on one time with my baggy of methamphetamine.

At this point I feel as if I'm never going to get a high off of the meth and feel as if I wasted my money (but I don't let this bother me, because honestly, money doesn't mean shit in life when it comes down to it). I once again quickly prep another shot, this time putting a couple more small crystals and one very large crystal more than the last shot, into the syringe. And once again I quickly register perfectly again, but I'm very shaky and feel as I may have pulled out of the vein, so I stop pressing the plunger in at about half way full. I try to get the needle back in my arm almost instantly after taking it out, I register again but have a little trouble, and I miss a tiny bit of my shot (which ends up being a benediction believe it or not). I have a very small bump in the middle of my arm, nothing noticeable really, but I'm sure I'm going to bruise now (which sucks since it's so hot lately I've had my shirt off the past few days, and it will be 90 degrees tomorrow with high humidity), I'll now have to hide my arms from everyone. I said missing my shot a bit ended up being a benediction, and I say this because I finally feel something from the meth, it creeps up on me very very slow but it's there, finally, and all because (well at least I believe this) I missed some of (probably half of) the shot and it slowly absorbed into my bloodstream.

And boom! No rush from this shot (and at this time I'm secretly wishing I had some coke instead to shoot) but I start to feel the onset of the methamphetamine slowly but surely. I start getting the clenching jaw, and biting the outside of my lower lip like I always do on high doses (and even sometimes low does) of amphetamines (especially MDMA). I am now inclined to start reading everything my mind finds interesting on the internet. I go on wikipedia and look up information on my medications, and start clicking on every word that has a link to explain it, which takes me very far from my original topic I looked up. I now start feeling a bit euphoric, nothing to brag about, which disappoints me, but at least I'm now feeling something (remember this is after approximately 250-300mgs of meth, two of the doses being IVed), and I start to come up even more, but still very slow. It's now around 10:45 or so.

I now start thinking about school, and how I dropped chemistry this year to switch to psych next semester, and realize that I can't drop chemistry, I need to stick with it because it's the love of my life. I did bad in chem so I dropped it, but to be completely honest with myself and you all, I only did bad because I for some reason refused to open my book and study at all. I quickly talk myself back into taking chemistry this summer, knowing it will be hard, but also knowing if I actually try I'll probably understand most of it very quickly.

To sum everything up, (and I'm very sorry for how long this was but I am definitely feeling the meth now, so I felt obligated to include every detail of the night) I am writing this trip report while still feeling tweaked out, not ridiculously bad or anything, but major jaw clenching still, and biting my outside bottom lip a lot. I'm currently not feeling any euphoria (maybe a 1 or 2 out of a possible 10 scale if anything), but I feel very awake now and I still have a decent amount of product left to do, so I'm happy to say I *FINALLY* got a high off of meth. And I'm also happy to say to all of you that this is the last drug I could ever see myself doing recreationally since first off it's expensive (yes I know when you're addicted to something you always find a way to get the drug but still it doesn't appeal to me very much because the high is so diluted), and second off I need a ton of meth to even feel a slight high, so it's just too dangerous to me since if I wanted to get a real good high, I'd probably have to overdose (because for some reason I have a very high natural tolerance to amphetamines, especially meth oddly enough).

Okay I'm done now ;) Once again I apologize for the very long post, but I hope it's so detailed that it keeps you all reading and not too detailed that you just close the thread right away. Thank you for reading, responses are welcome.

-dp

*Edit: It's now 6:40 in the morning, I'm wide awake. I ended up getting some bud around 4:30am and smoking with 2 of my friends. They fell asleep and I'm still so damn awake. Anyway. after smoking only two bowls between three people (including myself) I felt amazingly more calmed down, and was able to learn to enjoy the high a lot more. I'm feeling euphoria now, have been for a while. I don't know why it took so long to hit me but it did take hours, approximately 5-6 hours maybe a little more. I do know that early this morning I was wide awake, feeling like I feel now. It's really great, I shared some very personal things with a couple friends online too, and it felt awesome because it was something that I was holding in for a very long time and I just had to tell someone. So overall I'd say I'll be up all day today, into tomorrow easily without taking anymore I think, but I'll probably just end up shooting up once more and saving the rest for finals on Thursday.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_methamphetamine
substancecode_meth
substancecode_amphetamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_neutral
roacode_nasal
roacode_iv

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange . . a 50mg line get's me very fucking high.

Those meds must be making a pretty fucking BIG difference to hardly feel as much Meth as you slammed.

Sweet report though!

Thank you. Did you think it was overly detailed? I was tweaking hard when I wrote it, in fact I'm still tweaking hard now lol, it all finally hit me I admit I'm fucked up right now. And I wanted to add, I added more to the trip report, updated it to this morning at the bottom.

-dp

Last edited:
The only time i've tried meth was smoking it because It's so hard to find and my friend gave me some and helped me smoke it and i felt just elated from it for a long while wasn't bad I wish I could find more more readily. Good report man little long but easily readable. but please be careful with the amounts you take man no ones body can handle much more than that any tolerance aside its just not safe if you're not feeling it just call it a day man the diluted high wont even be worth the effects that amount has on your body.

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice NoDrugToCool, I know I was hitting a high dose, but you need to remember I spaced the shots out a bit, and for some reason it took forever for it all to hit me, but it all hit me at once it was weird. I have no idea why it took so long though. I don't plan on doing any more meth anyway, it's just too expensive. Not to mention I can't get it all the time anyway, so I don't have to worry about getting it too much.

-dp

If its not your thing then it just aint your thing. I know lots of people who say they dont get high, just energised and awake whereas myself and othe claim to get completely spun from it. I used to just use it orally or snort it every now and then and id just get energised with a hint of a high, then I tried plugging and it was better than MDMA, then I tried smoking and fell in love and lastly started IV'ing it and shooting meth is definitely one of my favourite things to do, I get a really good rush and the rush lasts for hours and hours, sometimes up to 8 hours then im just normally high for maybe another 5-7 hours. A good meth rush is the best drug feeling ive ever had I think, I cant decide whether its better than E or opiates(IV or any ROA really) or on par with them but I know it feels damn good. Probably because im a relatively quiet and calm person and IV meth makes me feel so diferent to my usual personality, its also because when I IV the stuff(and sometimes when I smoke it) I can relax and just chill while im feeling the high...If I sniff or use it orally then I cant sit still and its like I have really bad ADHD, I like meth coz its so versatile, every different ROA gives a completely different set of effects which is pretty unique in a drug. I also find that IV meth isnt as addictive as smoking or even sniffing it, I can control my IV use with meth very, very well whereas once I start smoking I dont stop and if I had endless amounts of meth to smoke id be in big trouble but when I say that "this is my last shot for the night" then I mean it and I always stay true to myself. I find it weird that smoking is more addictive but it is, strange huh...Anyone else feel the same?

Anyway nice to see a good long IV meth report, I wish there was more coz I enjoy reading peoples IV drug experiences as well as smoked(Meth, crack, H) experiences.

Yeah I feel the same ketaman, I knew when I was done, I was done. I got very subtle urges to want more at times but I knew better and didn't re-dose or try and get more. IV meth is probably just as addicting, but you get high for so long that you really don't have to re-dose as much as you do when taking hits of it with a pipe. So that may seem why it is more addicting to smoke it.

-dp

I know I was hitting a high dose, but you need to remember I spaced the shots out a bit, and for some reason it took forever for it all to hit me, but it all hit me at once it was weird. I have no idea why it took so long though.
-dp

maybe it took a while for your medications to wear to the point you could actually feel it. i especially imagine the Abilify could affect the methamphetamine high, it does block dopamine receptors.

Are you absolutely sure this stuff was pure?

I mean, really, it's easy to cut down crystals, especially if your dealer / his source is well versed in such things. I mean, then again, they told you it was pure and we know that nobody in the meth trade lies.

are u sure this was real meth? Sounds more like Amphetamine to me if your not noticing.

However, my eyes are now even more dilated than they were (which is saying something cause they were very big beforehand). I'm looking into the mirror seeing the huge pupils, but I feel nothing, still! I noticed one side effect, and one side effect only, restless leg syndrome (which I have even when I'm sober a lot).
RLS sucks! What meds are you on?

Nortriptyline
Abilify
Suboxone
Klonopin

And yes everyone it was definitely good quality, I know for a fact it came from the maker, and the guy I got it from is an old head, he knows his shit, as do I. I wouldn't question the quality, I would question my meds.

-dp

"I keep waiting and waiting for something to hit me, for about the first maybe 5 minutes (max) after injecting the meth I was told I was talking fast and seemed to be 'tweaking' but this semi-high was quickly disappearing"

i found out after my first few times of injecting, i was not happy about feeling much of anything.
the next time i was with a friend who asked me if i wanted him to give me the injection.
this was a great idea. i never thought it would hit me so good.
i felt the killer rush which i didnt when i gave it to myself.
maybe next time ask a friend to give it to you. just an idea. good luck