• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDPV) Experienced: Supercrack

^No, I think you'd have to then smoke the bong for it to do anything.

Honestly though, smoking MDPV is very compulsive, tread with extreme caution.

An "us and them" or "me vs. them" attitude doesn't strike me as a high level of awareness, so to speak. Those "thems" are gonna come and bug ya bigtime while on a high dose of stimulants, so watch out ;).

I have no problem getting along with people who don't purposely fuck with me for no reason, or just because they are angry people. There are many of those types out there. If you don't know there is an "us and them," then you're probably one of them. For instance, there are many who will kill for little or no reason. They do it now and everyday. Those are people I will never be able to respect. I do offer anyone common courtesy. I don't like confrontations, and sure don't want to piss off anyone who is more compulsive than logical. It seems to me that many are just looking for war on anything and everything.
They don't seem to have whatever it is that makes people think about things and not attack the wrong country for no real reason. The whole gov't seems to wage war on everything they can, including their own citizens. Stupidity is the one thing that drives me crazy. I know there isn't much I can do about it, so I mainly avoid the idiots as much as possible. You never know what they're capable of fucking up.

I swear all I did was sniff the open container a centimeter from my nose and it made me nervous wreck for 24 hours. I will never do it again unless its teh tan stuff. Mine was labelled 'white magic'.

I'd much rather IV than smoke it. I've only attempted to smoke mdpv only maybe 2-3 occasions and nothing is worth tasting such a horrid taste in your mouth. I'd much rather IV and have the taste come from the back of my throat as the shot hits and enjoy it that way. To each their own though.

Glad to see the OP is being smart about the use. It can be hard sometimes with such chemicals, to put them down and say I've had enough and enjoy the high for what you have. I've ridden out mdpv highs for many hours, a full day or more before, without re dosing. You need to find that sweet spot and know better than to re dose. it can happen.

-dp