Future Fest - June 27 - Austin TX - Travis County Expo Center

Ahh... looks awesome!

Anyone in Dallas going to drive down and would like to save on gas?? ^__^

3 more days! I bought my ticket when they first started selling them so I'm stoked that Saturday is finally close. Hope that we have a good turnout.

ahhh, only 3 more days! hope it goes by pretty quickly... :)

i also bought my ticket the day they went on sale. eeeeek, i'm so excited.

future fest was awesome. I had only been to clubs before this, so I really liked the rave crowd versus the dressed up, preppy club crowd.

I talked to a lot of cool people too, and smoked sooooooooo many cigarettes. Thanks to anyone that gave me one!

^^ ahhh, i love rave crowds. everyone is pretty cool. i was giving out lots of kandi last night! lol and i'm gonna have to say thank you to everyone who gave me a cig as well. i'm not a smoker but, things happen. ;)

anyways, all i really have to say is... wow, just wow. it was amazing!!! ATB was definitely one of the highlights of my night.

When is the next Austin area event and where do you get tickets?

I don't live in Austin, so I can't help you much with that. If you want to drive to Houston, you should consider going to Funtastic Voyage 2 (google it for more info). Right now tickets are $20. It will be on August 8th.

I'm going to Funtastic Voyage 2, and this time I won't forget my fingerlights and glowsticks!

I don't live in Austin, so I can't help you much with that. If you want to drive to Houston, you should consider going to Funtastic Voyage 2 (google it for more info). Right now tickets are $20. It will be on August 8th.

I'm going to Funtastic Voyage 2, and this time I won't forget my fingerlights and glowsticks!
That looks like a sick event.

Are there any big events coming up in Dallas soon?

That looks like a sick event.

Are there any big events coming up in Dallas soon?

actually yes, there is one in july that i got a flyer for when i left future fest. but i'll have to find it... lol

and the next one in austin is september 5th at the same place that future fest was held at. it's called DIVA's (or Diva's Playhouse). all female dj's!

actually yes, there is one in july that i got a flyer for when i left future fest. but i'll have to find it... lol

and the next one in austin is september 5th at the same place that future fest was held at. it's called DIVA's (or Diva's Playhouse). all female dj's!

I got a flyer at Future Fest for Summer Solstice which is on July 25th in Dallas. I would go to this if I didn't have Funtastic Voyage 2 two weeks after it.

Check out this link for more info on the Summer Solstice event.

so to all who ended up goin how was it?

It was great! The only complaint I had was the long line to get in, but it was totally worth it. The mainstage was packed for most of the night, and the crowd was great.

I also really enjoyed the hardcore tent - it's not really my style but going in there and shuffling around is just so much fun.