Future Fest - June 27 - Austin TX - Travis County Expo Center

Swift Serenity

Bluelighter
future_fest_teaser_frontfinal.jpg

future_fest_teaser_inside_topfinal.jpg

future_fest_teaser_inside_bottompfi.jpg

future_fest_teaser_backfinal.jpg

:)

Will be there with bells on! Representin the Shreveport electronic scene! The way it looks now im bringing a caravan of good folks with me! Would love to meet other bluelighters at the event, hit me up on myspace, LunchBox. PLUR

Damn that's a nice line up. Wish something like this would happen in the midwest. :(

Me and some friends were talking about this... I really wanna go. I live about 5 hours north of Austin, myself. Tickets just went up to $30, and it's only in about a month and half now. Hopefully I can round up a few people and get them committed to going with me.

nope, dallasss. :) but i'm definitely making a road trip!

did you go to spring love?!!

no i didnt how was it? i really hope i am able to go to this.. i doubt it though now =(

have fun on your road trip! <3 remember to smoke as many blunts as you can on the way =P

AMAZING!! it was my first rave and definitely the best night of my life. <3

thanks! ohh and don't worry i shall.. ;)

awww, i hope you can go!! *fingers crossed!!*

I can't wait for this event. I got my tickets when they were $20, which is really a steal for an event of this proportion. On top of that, I might go to Paul Van Dyk the night before in Houston, then the next Friday I'm seeing Cosmic Gate in Houston. It's going to be an awesome month.

Also, if anyone is interested in carpooling from Houston, I would be up for it - mainly to save $ on gas.

Glad to see so many Blers going! We should figure out something to distinguish eachother in the crowd lol.

PS Does anyone know how intense the search is at the door at massive intents productions? Not planning on bringing anything, just have a thing about shit like that, HATE invasion of my personal space. Rough search for weapons is A OKAY though cause that shit definetly isn't cool.

Last edited:
at spring love it wasn't intense really at all. they looked at your ticket, looked at your id, gave you a quick once over, and let you in. the line went pretty fast so it wasn't that bad. but it might be a little more intense at future fest, since it will be a bigger crowd. hope that helps! :)

yeah I was afraid of searches too. I've heard that some people empty out a few cigarettes and make joints out of them, and then put them in a pack of cigarettes. Would this be a good way to bring weed with me? I might not since there may not really be a good place to smoke, so I may just bring real cigs.

Anyone going to this, I am looking for people to hang out with...I am new to Austin. Drop me a line at (aim)eknappNC.

yeah I was afraid of searches too. I've heard that some people empty out a few cigarettes and make joints out of them, and then put them in a pack of cigarettes. Would this be a good way to bring weed with me? I might not since there may not really be a good place to smoke, so I may just bring real cigs.

i think this would be fine. but idk. lol i definitely smelled weed at spring love.. haha

ahhh pretty much 17 more days! i'm so excited!! =D

Whoa!!! I finally got around to clicking on North America Events , and this is the first thread i read ~~~

I live in California and holy !!!! I soo want to go to this.. Never been to a rave before, this one's ticket looks soo amazing. 10,000 people are you kidding me It's an event like this i want to roll to, no doubt about it

haha at least im assuming my body would love something huge like this ~~

Whoa!!! I finally got around to clicking on North America Events , and this is the first thread i read ~~~

I live in California and holy !!!! I soo want to go to this.. Never been to a rave before, this one's ticket looks soo amazing. 10,000 people are you kidding me It's an event like this i want to roll to, no doubt about it

haha at least im assuming my body would love something huge like this ~~

I thought that the California rave seen was the best in the nation? Not that Future Fest won't be awesome though

mmm ^ haha you are probably right, but i live in a small mountain tourist town called lake tahoe. i haven't ever been to a rave, or seen the scene.

althought we do get the most incredible mj there is %) it all floats down from Canada and oregon and Humbolt,
i doubt you could find any sexy mexy if you tried hahaha

mmm the Future Fest ticket looks so great!