• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

High? How are you pt - let's get ratshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.5g Copelandias injected with something PCP, 4-MeO-PCP. Still tripping after 12 hours.

Smoked some weed
so I'm so wizzled...

my brain so fizzled

:)

10mg peevee up the nose. This is some interesting fucking shit....

drank a 9 medium size pod poppy tea (i have a small tolerance. like 30mg of oxy to feel opiate euphoria) about 4 hours ago and its going strong but it's hard to tell because I just railed a thick 3inch line of some mid-grade cocaine. its weird this cocaine is cut with creatine (i get it from my friends brother) and its gritty for about 3 seconds then it melts. it is an amazing combination. i am flying

I'm really baked and a little benzo'd out.. Sleep-time soon %)

Motherfucker.

Peevee is where its at.

This looks like it will be the beginning of a long and beautiful friendship (likely followed by a bout of pseudo-amphetamine-psychosis).

Mix the bitch with 1,4-b and all associated dysphoria vanishes.

The clarity is amazing. I feel like I haven't smoked weed in a fortnight. And its been many a year since a fortnight passed in between tokes.

Blegh!

Just smoked the shit out of some quality dmt. Perhaps, on top of the peevee, it was a mistake. A good mistake, but a mistake none the less.

I lurv dmt, but I hate the hour or so that follows. Couple of hours and I may decide to redose MDPV. Is six hours enough time between doses? I still can't seem to find an answer.

+10mg. Clarity returns.

Tastes like powerded licorice cut with dirt. Depravity in its powdered form.

+2.5ml 1,4b. Nausea departs.

Tastes like evil. Walking on clouds.

peevee makes me grin
depravity in a bag
detox comes next week

Haiku's up in this bitch, motherfuckers!

Man, the up is fucking awesome. The down..... well, I can see why staying up is good.

Just evac'd my stomach, and now its time to try (ie fail) and get some sleep.

Friday at last. Will spark up a j as soon as I get home.

400mg tramadol (so far...) and about 5-6 grams of gabapentin. I am seriously fucked up and I feel awesome. I wish I had some weed, though. I'm on probation, motherfuckers...

FUCK FUCK FUCK THE POLICE

Had 4mg Riv about 10 mins ago - nothing yet. Maybe toke up a skinner soon.

i'm in the magic zone with soft clouds with white pure rain drops of sweetnes...
i haveant been in here in a while...
ketamine....bittersweet
xanax
some beer
more ketamine
and nicotine
niceeeee
on clouds of forgettingness and rain drops
nice
damn it's paceful

Yesterday afternoon to now (next morning): 20mg xanax 5mg mogadon 700mg tramadol 60mg oxazepam 3 biccies (mdxx) 2 points smoked cystal meth & 360mg codeine a

480mg Nicodicodeine
350mg Nicocodeine
1,500mg Pregabalin
1,200mg Carisprodol
6mg Clonazepam
Feels good man.

Hitting the remnents of the weed stash, wishing I had more oxy but the 20mg earlier was still nice. Did a kinda shit e pil earlier too, was free though so couldnt complain.

30 mg ambien. Doesn't do much anymore. It used to be sedating and make me trip out. Now it gives me double vision which isn't much fun.

A few beers
4mg lorazepam

Eh, I feel alright I guess.

Really I just want some weed, my girl, and maybe a little dope :)

100 mgs of oxy
2 mg xanax

visitiing th eland of nod right now feeels quite goood just wish i had some herb to go along.

sorry for splelling error cant see straigght

Status
Not open for further replies.