• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

High? How are you pt - let's get ratshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just 15mg of hydrocodone and the normal potentiators. I went a lot longer than usual without feeling any withdrawal symptoms. Maybe this and the loperamide will be enough to make the body aches, sick feeling, and diahrhea go away.

If this gets me feeling better, I'll probably get high on 1.2g of DXM. I may add a small amount of 2-methyl-2-butanol because one person mixed it with ketamine and had a really intense experience from it, a lot more than they expected to get from the amount they used. This person had a difficult experience, but I don't really care if I have fun. A bad/scary intense trip is better than a weak enjoyable trip as far as I am concerned. The only bad trips that have bothered me too much have been the ones caused by bad side effects.

I think I am going to accumulate a large amount of DXM so that I can shoot for a plateau sigma trip next time.

Edit: Yes, it made me feel better. Just finished swallowing the rest of the DXM. I took it over a 30 minute period. I should be quite high within an hour and I should peak somewhere between the 2 and 3 hour point. Now I just wait for blast off.

Last edited:
Woke up and split a pill of e with a friend. Then smoked 4.2 grams of weed. And finished the day 25mg hydrocodone down the hatch

I just drunk 6ml of 2-methyl-2-butanol to see if it makes it more intense like it did for the other person with ketamine.

This is actually feeling almost the same as ketamine. I think I am entering the 3ed plateau now. Something is connnected to mu mind.

I think I am connected to another universe where I belong. Someone
screwed up sending me hear.

What happens will happen. I can't control the forces of nature. I need to know when these things will happen and where they will happen so I can warn people about it. They probably won't listen. I know these things are going to happen in the future, bad things. It is no use because they never show me a time and buildings blown to pieces and I can't identify location. I've seen it before. It will happen. I cant stop it. Maybe they sent me here to stop this from happening or to warn people of the danger they face. My powers are not showing me any identifiable locations ar times. The info I get is not helpful.

THis typing took a long time. Time moves slow. I hope I don't damage my brain.

I feel like I am merging with the bed.
It tool me a long time to type this. I want to stop typing now. It Is hard to type on DXM
I feel like I am going to the K -hole place my bo dy du[pkicates itself. I may die.I smoked UWH-073 befpre this horror started.

Last edited:
Took 120mg Oxycontin and 30mg Valium to come off the 4-Fluoromethamphetamine.

Everuy move I make 3 or 4 copies is made. I think I fucked up bad. Took drugs around midnignjt and now it is 3:30 in the afternoon here in texas though it seems longer. Now I will be this way dorever. Maybe my brain will die.

I still see future tragedies. I can]t stop the,m. I need more info. I need to stop bad things from hap[oiening

I don't think this is the universe I belong in. I think they put me here against my will. They deatomized me amd put me here. I see how things teleport. This universe just stores our minds in a computer to which it is connecyrtred. This is a small bubble universe in a bigger universe. You all came here too. We will return to the other universe someday.

I feel 3 different copies of my body move every move I make. Maybe they correspond to the spatial dimensions of this place.

Maybe I am here to use my powers to stop bad things from haplpening to people in this universe. I don'y think so because they won't show me where or when it happens. Just devastation

I went outside and it was dark That means it is night not afternoon. It might be the same night that I used the DXM. I am in total peace. I just hope bad things wont happen. Love shines inside me. I will leave this universe when I die.

Haha, it is 4:45 A.M central time, you posted at night, not during day! Hang in there!

A lil kratom and rest. Perfect combo after a hard weeks work.

After about 5 mdma pills last night, god knows how much speed and coke, I managed three hours sleep this afternoon. Was feeling horrible tonight, as one would expect, so I scored a couple bags of really good H. Just smoked quite a bit and am feeling fiiiine.

ahh, one nice fat hit of goooooooooood LSD

=D =D =D

it's been a couple years, so it's like meeting up with an old best friend :)

good vibes, good vibes

oh, and some danky dank headies =D

^nice:) i've got ellis dee visiting me this coming weekend, my first meeting with her for a few years.

im not high, just maintaining myself with codeine, doxylamine and GFJ to help potentiate. i used up the last of what xanax i had last night to help me get to sleep but RLS kept me up so i walked down to uni (30min walk) and back after a few hours of BLing and what not.

i'm waiting on a call from a subutex doctor this week.

^
Bummer to hear man, but its good to hear your laying off the fent.

Good luck getting in with a sub doctor.

And oh yeah, I'm just baked haha.

On 1 mgs of clonazepam, and an unknown amound of ambien becuase I got it through...improper chanells.

feeling all relaxed, nice body buzz and my coordination is going out the window.

^
Bummer to hear man, but its good to hear your laying off the fent.

Good luck getting in with a sub doctor.

And oh yeah, I'm just baked haha.

thanks bro. i kind of have my doubts about getting on the program as well as not looking forward to coming clean with my GP when the Sub Dr and him start to liaise, it was hard enough telling the lady at the hospital all my nitty gritty details:| but i'm willing to jump through any hoops i have too.

smoke a blunt for me;)

^
Blunt smoked bro..

Now go get yourself one to help ease the pain ;)

4 bags of heroin..I'm nodding now but I think mostly cuz I'm tired

Status
Not open for further replies.