• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

High? How are you pt - let's get ratshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a hug! haha glad you enjoy prometh/codeine. You drink it straight up or mix it? If you mix it in with sprite, you can make purple drank! (tastes like candy)

*hugs*

actually i have a scrip for prometh pills, and i combined that with the codeine from a CWE.

the only "drank" i had was the cloudy codeine.... straight up!

Tried to score some crack off the street today, was not successful. Went home and shot some fire dope and was feeling good.

*hugs*

actually i have a scrip for prometh pills, and i combined that with the codeine from a CWE.

the only "drank" i had was the cloudy codeine.... straight up!

nice nice, well either way, your high! haha. Damn, makes me wish I still had some prometh/codeine syrup.....

Went to an NA meeting, and there were a bunch of ex tweakers and coke heads pigging out on pizza. Talk about a lifestyle change. I left there high on life for a change :)

just did 20 mgs of oxy up the nose after a couple tabs of e. feelin sorta high, not a huge high but enough.

Finished the days uni work, so I started hitting the 1,4-butanediol and weed. Then stupidly, cider.... When will I stop pushing the fucking envelope? One day I'll blow out and look like a dickhead....

woke up in a barboval daze, am fixing it by snorting mdpv and smoking amphetamine sulfate.

I shot 7 bags of awesome diesel last night I went down the park, sat on the swings and was noddin out so hard in front of all the little kids, smokin my black n mild. aww shit

did some bumps of mdpv and smoked some D(C9H13N)2 H2SO4 good times...made better by my wonderful gf.

20 mg of valium that my buddy gave me when I met up with him earlier to give him cash for methadone..I'm seriously fucking glad he randomly decided to give them to me because they're making the waiting time go by faster. Any minute now......

I hate that all I could find today was goddamn methadone. But oh well. Diazepam + methadone = :)

chilllen like a mutha fuckin villain....got my lawn chair out back the house wit my borrowed laptop but its nice to have one again.....got some bangin cherry juice with ice cubes makin it icey cold, sippinn on that sittin in the shade with the sun shinin afoot or two away.. booted some fire dope a lil while ago feelin fiiiiine.....chain smokin newports...just noddedout while i ws rpin this,lol enjoo your highs p eeps its a good day t hefeelin good. enjoy your nods ppl im out

last night had 6mg K-Pins, and a glass of grapefruit juice with 80mg of codeine
it was nice very nice very nice..VERRRRRRRY NICE lol
:D

high as fucking pigfuck. smoking mdpv is the most amazing feeling in the world. everything, absolutely everything feels indescribable. christ. it's so much better than smoking crack, amphetamine H2S04... damn.

^might have to try some of this MDPV sounds intense :).
As for my buzz it's another night of oxy,dillies, and amazing pot 80mg, 8mg, and a couple blunts respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.