High? How are you pt - let's get ratshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
50 promethazine
1.5 clonidine
15dxm
20 oxy

come down cocktail for tonite.

20mg Adderall XR and 2mg Klonopin... just to get some much-needed house cleaning chores done!!! I've been staring at the same damn pile of papers for a month now... Opiates make me insanely lazy when it comes to mundane tasks but I can write fucking novels on them. The Adderall makes sweeping behind the couch just fucking fantastic!

I am also thirsty as fuck... so I'm chugging ice water and eating ice chips... how hospital patient of me.

I will probably have some Malibu and Sprite to get to sleep tonight. I am waiting to re-up on the Marijuana and Percocet I've become so fond of lately... so all the cleaning I have just done will be moot. Fanfuckingtastic. Ha. I've missed uppers, eheheh.......

20mg dexmethylphenidate sniffed.

Not liking it to much. It's not really good or bad I guess. Luckily I have plenty of lorazepam for later.

its 5am, I'm on more peevee then is sane, healthly or recommended and just rode my 999 home. I feel am awesome.

15mg of Zopicole (works like vallium) - NO tolerance
2 gasses on wine - small tolerance
50mg of bk-mdbd
2.-2.5grams of dried cubenis
nicotine gum 4mg

Interesting synergy going on, I feel great but rather intoxicated. Waiting for mushrooms to kick in properly.

Just swallowed 200 htp + 100 d-dopa

30mg d-amphetamine and a few bowls of some really dank herb.

Feels good.

^
Haha, true. I've been falling asleep around 6am lately. It's fucking killing me, yet I go to the doctor and they tell me to drink some hot milo and tense/release my muscles....... FUCK OFF.

I'm not a big fan of alcohol... but because the doctors I see are such fuckwits I've drunk around 12 beers and will hopefully sleep happily tonight.

My Mephedrone high is waning :/ The obsession with re-dosing is a lot less prevalent with oral use though :D.
230mg parachuted + 160mg insufflated at T+0:20

MDPV all night. About 75mg thus far. Shit. Lots more that I probably should have.

I've 'discovered' the best way to prevent a crash on peeVee. Don't stop snorting it. Kind of like crack in that respect. :p:p:p

I am hopeful that 100mg of seroquel at 8am will be sufficient to accomplish sleep.

weird brand of ket....feels weird, must be a different isomer than te ususal shit, ennoyngly speedy..
i feel exhausted to the extreme's that (tolerance aside) 1mg xanax didn't even get me chilled..
:(

alcohol!!! I just made a 72$ order from a local pizza place!!! yeah Im drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.