• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

High? How are you pt - let's get ratshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
~8ml of 1,4 over the past 6 hours. Not feeling bad. Not fantastic either though..... :\

Time for some diphenhydramine methinks.......

^lol

im on 150mg of valium now and feeling dandy. and the exstra trams are kicking in well now

add in 3/4 of s fifth od vodks snd a few whiskeys and im fine and dandy. my mate's passed out first as usual:|

time for some seinfeld

no I was pretty blasted off on some lines, but it was still relaxing, I was not afraid/bad trip. but in low dose, its really just an incredible relaxation combined with psychdelic oddness. but however I will decide what enough of a drug is. The trip I want is the right one, dont tell me it wasnt enough, I diddnt want a full on K-hole, I just wanted to relax and forget some worries cause I'm floating around somewhere else.

yeah, PCP is pretty rare. Ketamine made me miss it. only psychedelics I like are the disassasotives.

for this afternoon at work: modafinal 400mg. alter, awake and upbeat. Not a bad drug for day to day use really, like hauling your depressed ass out of bed to work kinda thing.

That was quite a big dose. I've been wanting to try them at that level myself. Maybe soon I will.

Sounds like you had an interesting time. They'll do that to you sometimes. I've always had a good time on mushrooms, but I've had a hell of a time on some other psychedelics...

It was a complete ++++ life-changing experience. Expect a trip report :).

Popped 175mg of Diphenhydramine (nytol tabs) and been smoking all day as work is closed due to public and bank holiday here. Can't even count the number oh J's I've had all day since 5am lol.

Oh and had I took 2mg Clonazepam way few hours (I think it was that long), then another 2mg not so long ago.

2mg Xanax (not gonna matter cause of Kpin tolerance) and White Russians, as many as I can drink, run out, it will be vodka and milk...*shrug*

Took the other half of those nyrol tabs (broke one into two earlier).

Chewing on a piece of an empty Fentanyl patch.

Wish me luck when I run out.

Im fucked up on 150mcg fent patches (3 50's) transdermally. Feels really good, esp. since I've been clean with bupe for six months. Sometimes I like to treat myself and thats what i"m doing. Feeling fucking awesome but I know I will be in Sentimental's shoes not long from now. I just need to stay sober for 40-60 hours before dosing my Suboxone so I can avoid precip. wd.

So me and my roomie patched shit up after a couple weeks, and when I got back I was greeted with cocaine, hydrocodone, clonazepam, and a beer. Good fucking deal.

Mmkay, so the other day I posted about how proud I was that I didn't shoot that morphine 60..well, I got another half and shot it later that night, lol. Oooops. I definitely should have just banged all of it because 30 wasn't enough after already snorting 60 earlier in the day. Still nice.

Today I just took a few Vicodin (it was all I had lying around :() and 1 mg Xanax. I actually felt great at work all day, just slightly buzzed.

drank 8 poppy pods worth of tea and am seriously high... earlier i went out to buy a bit of weed and was stood up by my lame dealer!! now i'm drinking cheap beer and nodding seriously hard, yay...

High on poppies, and just ate about 600 morning glory seeds. I'm already feeling nauseated, and it has been only a few minutes.

no I was pretty blasted off on some lines, but it was still relaxing, I was not afraid/bad trip. but in low dose, its really just an incredible relaxation combined with psychdelic oddness. but however I will decide what enough of a drug is. The trip I want is the right one, dont tell me it wasnt enough, I diddnt want a full on K-hole, I just wanted to relax and forget some worries cause I'm floating around somewhere else.

yeah, PCP is pretty rare. Ketamine made me miss it. only psychedelics I like are the disassasotives.

for this afternoon at work: modafinal 400mg. alter, awake and upbeat. Not a bad drug for day to day use really, like hauling your depressed ass out of bed to work kinda thing.

I was just messing with you, not being serious. The right amount for you is of course what you choose.

I like all psychedelics myself, though I think I prefer dissociatives too.

If you did have a high enough dose for it to be strongly psychedelic, it seems that we respond differently to ketamine. I've always felt a combination of fear and excitement on higher doses of ketamine. I did start to feel more at ease on high doses of ketamine the last few times though(at least until I ended up in the K-hole), so maybe next time I'll find it relaxing.

I don't know why the hell PCP is so hard to find. Maybe some day I'll get some. If you or anyone who has tried PCP gets a chance to try 4-meo-pcp, I'd love to hear how they compare.

Damn, I had a bad reaction to those seeds. By that, I mean the physical reaction.

Over about 15 minutes, I went from being about normal to seriously sick. My heart rate increased to probably over 150bpm, my blood pressure was probably quite high, I started itching all over, my sinuses became completely clogged, and my face started swelling around my eyes and nose. I felt really hot. After finding the thermometer, I took my temperature and it was up to 104.3F. I thought I'd have to go to the hospital, but first decided to medicate my self to decrease the symptoms.

I stuck a prochlorperazine suppository up my butt - an antipsychotic, they decrease/block the effects of psychedelics.
I took one of my blood pressure pills and an allergy pill, holding them under my tongue so they'd absorb more quickly.
I took actions to try to cool myself down.

This seems to have worked. My heart rate is now down to near normal, my temperature is down to 101.8, I'm not itching as much, and my sinuses have cleared to the point where I can breathe through my nose.

I had a similar reaction the last time I used HBWR seeds. I thought it was because I combined it with MDMA. I used HBWR seeds many times without any problems other than nausea, vomiting, and stomach pain.

It would seem that I have somehow developed an allergy to both HBWR and morning glory seeds. I don't know why else I would have this kind of reaction again.

I had many beautiful trips with HBWR seeds. I guess I just can't use them any more. The reaction I had this time and last time was very unpleasant, and probably quite dangerous. For all I know, it could have been fatal if I didn't do what I did to treat the symptoms and block the drug's effects.

I will never use these seeds again.

I am on some valium and stilnox and started digging in to some whisky, feelin pretty nice so far.

Quite stoned on some good bud.

My friend and I came up with a [brilliant?] idea last night, but we decided to wait until the morning to begin acting just to make sure it still seemed like a great idea. I forgot about it until I started smoking and now I can't tell if it's a good idea or not again. It sounds good...

Status
Not open for further replies.