Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

High? How are you pt - let's get ratshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
^sorry for my fucked up naivety or just plain memory loss =D but what is PPT

edit - just realised its poppy pod tea :| silly me

just took about another 350mg of mephedrone, am very fucked now, listening to some quality old school trance. wish there were more people on msn to chat to though

methamphetamine and mdpv, my breakup cure.

I feel meaner then the devil and higher then the clouds.

I wish there was an easy to get oxytocin antagonist that crossed BBB, would add that final touch of cruelty and meanness to this high. fuck it feels good.

doing more K

I forgot how wonderful it can be. Its so relaxing, IME more relaxing then benzos or barbiturates....and IME most relaxing psychedelic. (tho PCP ime takes most euphoric psychedelic)

I am very high and very very happy and content.

^lol

im on 150mg of valium now and feeling dandy. and the exstra trams are kicking in well now

A rather large dose of poppies, 75mg diphenhydramine, an unknown amount of 40% kava lactone extract, 15mg mirtazapine, 2.4g gabapentin, and 2g of phenibut. I think that's all. It's also enough, it feels really nice! A psychedelic to go along with it would make things perfect, but it is time for me to sleep so that is not going to happen.

I plan to trip on morning glory seeds after I get out of bed in the morning or early afternoon. I've used HBWR seeds many times, but never morning glory seeds. There may be a little bit of difference, since they contain different proportions of LSAs, but I doubt there will be too much difference. I may change my mind about tripping, it just depends on how I feel about it when the time comes.

Maybe I'll wait until I get my JWH-018. I'd be interested in seeing how psychedelics and cannabinoids combine. It might also help with the nausea, I don't know. I've still never tried weed, so I am eager to try the JWH-018. It'll be the first time I've had a known cannabinoid. I did try this stuff similar to spice gold that definitely got me high in a new way, but I have no idea what was in it. It was moderately strong, but I'll be able to choose exactly what dose I want when I get my JWH-018, and I'll have more of it.

I'll be off to bed soon. It's almost 5:00AM here, and I still haven't slept. The way I feel, I may not sleep. I am not feeling sleepy enough.

doing more K

I forgot how wonderful it can be. Its so relaxing, IME more relaxing then benzos or barbiturates....and IME most relaxing psychedelic. (tho PCP ime takes most euphoric psychedelic)

I am very high and very very happy and content.

If you find it so relaxing, you probably aren't using enough of it. I'd be out of my body right now if I had your ketamine. And I doubt I'd be feeling very relaxed.

Maybe I should try it at a lower dose and see how it feels. I guess I'm just more interested in blasting off to new realities than having a nice relaxing time.

And PCP, god I'd love to get my hands on some of that! I've been dying to try that one for years.

Fucking hell I got assraped by that one lol
That was quite a big dose. I've been wanting to try them at that level myself. Maybe soon I will.

Sounds like you had an interesting time. They'll do that to you sometimes. I've always had a good time on mushrooms, but I've had a hell of a time on some other psychedelics...

Last edited:
40mg of valium with a couple of beers... oh and the usual MMT.. not really buzzed... should have saved up some vals for tomorow...

Status
Not open for further replies.