• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

High? How are you pt - let's get ratshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
two bowls to help me get to sleep now that the d-amp high has gone and all im left with is insomnia.

goodnight bluelihgt :)

Another 2 joints mmm, railing some Charge at the mo - then another joint in 30 mins or so :)

All set! Lol.

Been smoking good buds all day and now getting drunk on beer and wine... its the best way I can think of to ease this speed comedown now that I try to steer clear of benzos and opiates lol.

Another 2 joints mmm, railing some Charge at the mo - then another joint in 30 mins or so :)

All set! Lol.

Charge as in that legal stuff or is it slang for somehting else, cuz is its tha legal stuff that can be baiought on the net im curious how is it? Is it good for anything (though the ingredients sound kinda not)
Hope u don't mind me asking...

Charge as in that legal stuff or is it slang for somehting else, cuz is its tha legal stuff that can be baiought on the net im curious how is it? Is it good for anything (though the ingredients sound kinda not)
Hope u don't mind me asking...

PM'd you mate.

Had that joint followed by another lol just in the middle of it.

Spent all Friday night partying and drinking 1,4-b, eating pills and smoking weed.

Now I'm back home stoned out of my brain, coked up to a point, G'd up to the eyeballs, and unable to read the keyboard properly because of the seroquel I just snorted.

Time for beddy byes

I got a morphine 60 today..but I didn't shoot it! Yay me, I'm proud of myself! I snorted it, took 2 mg Xanax, and actually have slightly heavy eyelids. (I've only gotten high like twice this month so my tolerance is way down.) I'm glad I don't automatically drool at the sight of a needle anymore.

Now I'm about to go drink beer on a boat! %)

nitrous is funny
and keeps me busy now, took 2 'hits' (if i can call 'em that) from whipped cream bottle (i know i know but it's the only source for it i have atm)

4.5g Ma'eng Da Kratom
120mg Hydrocodone
25mg Promethazine

hey rath what are your thoughts on ma'eng da kratom? i've been looking into it.

for me, 25mg hydrocodone. i know, its depressing.\

edit: added 100mg diphenhydramine and a glass of wine, feeling relaxed

Last edited:
Buzzed on alcohol.

Gonna go turn this buzz into drunk with some friends in a few minutes.

on nicely fucked mephedrone right now =D, will probably do a bit more later. its still good even though i did quite a bit last night and a small tester bump the night before. (i have slept and eaten well between doses)
Listening to some quality tunes makes it so much better too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.