• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

High? How are you pt - let's get ratshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took me 10 mins to do this i keep noddin the fuck out. Gram + of some fire dope even saved a little for the morning suprise suprise coppin more tomoooooooooo wooooooooooo hoooo why chose life when you've got heroin?>

4 tbsp of kratom. Where in the world would I be without this shit? Probably making progress in rehab, but no... too bad I used the last of the stash tonight. I think I'm gonna order a different type next time...

Have eaten/snorted 160mg dextroamphetamine over the past 15 hours or so... pretty damn wired to say the least.

Drinking plenty of beers and smoking many cones throughout. =D

T+ 3:30 160mg Oxycontin IV
T+ 4:00 3.4g GHB
T+ 4:09 20mg Ketamine IV
T+ 4:30 15mg 280mg Methcathinone/1.4mg Clonidine
T+ 5:00 30mg Ethylcathinone
T+ 6:14 50mg Ethylcathinone
T+ 6:57 50mg 4-Methylmethcathinone/1mg Clonidine
T+ 7:52 50mg 4-Methylmethcathinone

T+ 3:30 160mg Oxycontin IV
T+ 4:00 3.4g GHB
T+ 4:09 20mg Ketamine IV
T+ 4:30 15mg 280mg Methcathinone/1.4mg Clonidine
T+ 5:00 30mg Ethylcathinone
T+ 6:14 50mg Ethylcathinone
T+ 6:57 50mg 4-Methylmethcathinone/1mg Clonidine
T+ 7:52 50mg 4-Methylmethcathinone

jesus man

0.5g hash (joint)
~2 units alcohol
1.5mg clonazepam

Last edited:
Hell yea! Its friday and i dont have to work. I snorted 1 bag of a category 5 stamped bag and smoked a couple bowls from my small bat. Eating a sammich and probably smoke some more soon. Then ill down my last 1mg of clonazepam, and possibly attempt to smoke some of this heroin.

k and beer in this hoooooot summer night (well theorethically it's still spring but oveh here it's different)
afterglow

morphine, oxycodone, clonidine, promethazine and phenazepam.

it blunts life a little.

Eight hours later and I am still nodding my nuts off on account of some fantastic poppy pods =D

Opium is the opiate of the... well, me. I wouldn't have it any other way either.

added phenobarbital in, just for that extra side dish of randomly stopping my breathing.

Um.. Lets see been pretty fucked up since 9am. first i took 25mg of marinol, then i smoked a bunch of squares and smoked some bud, then took a green glock ( pretty good, not amazing though) and now i just blew 40mg of oxycodone... YUM!

^You smoked squares ? 8)

Ate 3.1g of Cubensis 40 minutes ago, wondering if I'll trip, though my friend didnt...

100mg of temaze down the hatch a while ago and dosed another 40mg before when i snuck a few pipes in the car park with a cigarette. im cruising nicely on about 750mg of tramadol as well. damn usual dr wasnt in so i couldnt get my fent:( oh well.

bob thats slang for smoking a cigarette!
Just playin but I thought i'd mention all psychoactives i've ingested.
Plus i smoked about 10x as many cigs as I normally do tonight
thanks in part to the rolls and the OC's :D

Status
Not open for further replies.