• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

High? How are you pt - let's get ratshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
D...runk.

No 1,4-b tonight. First time in a long time. Had some coke, got drunk and went out tonight. Now I'm home, its 1am, and I'm drunk, and stoned. About to be more stoned.

Feels good, not drinking 1,4 for a change.....

mephedrone... again.

oh well, feels good man :)

EDIT: Re-dose at t +2:00 like always %)

Last edited:
Have had 6mg of Clonzepam through-out the day but no effects other than the joints I smoked earlier.

Smoking some chronic, have an OC 80 I'm about to chop up and been drinking some shocktop beer(which is the shit). Have a fun night guys I'm sure I will.

Just poppies+gabapentin and diphenhydramine as potentiators, but a little more than I have been using lately since I got a new batch today. Feels nice, as always.

Soon I should have some mephedrone, JWH-073, and 2C-B. The first two I have never tried, so I can't wait to get those! I guess I have no choice though. Also interested in trying the 2C-B again since I've only tried it once.

Gunna rip some dank hash out of an illadelph with some friends soon..

So I'm kinda high just thinkin about it ;)

my first shot of smack in 2 months, medium quality, but eh after that long break worth it...
having another 0.5 in my serynge ready to go in my veins (broke my promise) :D

Drunk again. No 1,4 tonight, just 50mg doxylamine succinate (BORING), some weed and 5 or 6 gins.

Feelin' ok I suppose. Some opiates or strong benzos would be better.... but beggars can't be choosers....

Had a joint of krunk p before I left work early :) wahey. Now what to have when I get home? Lol.

I'm celebrating today - 160 hours of work in the last 2 weeks over - I didn't even pitch to work today, slept the entire day through - my boss must so much as open his mouth and I'll take one of the 2 higher paying jobs I've been offered over the last few weeks (yes I portray the image of a successful drug user, everyone including my boss knows/suspects that I partake - I just love what I do - which is mostly highly technical and mathematics based).

Woke up 4 hours ago and since then:

3 fat lines of methamp (never smoke that shit unless to gauge purity via recrystalization, I've got shitty stuff ATM unfortunately)
a few lines of methcat - meow
a few lines of coke (about 1/3g of bomb ass shite)
about 8-10mg of clonazepam
300mg of codeine

About to smoke a fat joint and then I've got some psychs stashed but I dunno if thats a good idea. I have BP monitors so I'll be sure to check it before doing anymore. Currently at: 106/67 with 115 bpm heart rate. That reading is fucked up low on the sys/dias but normal ion the HR... It should be higher surely? Measured multiple times - WTF?!?

Nevertheless, feels good mayne... I've got work tomorrow, nothing serious except to walk around gloating so it's all good. This weekend, stims are out, enough is enough. Acid, psychs and weed are on the menu. I need some self inflicted therapy.

Dude, normally I wouldn't even try that shit on for size, especially mixing all those stims. I'm so fucked over from work I'm not thinking straight and have a couldn't give a fuck attitude.

I'm also stoked about having so many opportunities open up for me. Life is good, a few months ago I was on the verge of losing everything, I lost the respect of everyone around me - stuck in a cycle of self pity - drugs have actually set me down the right path. They will fuck me over if I continue like this but they've given me back my confidence - my performance has gone through the roof. I'm indisposable to my company, it's a good feeling. And I LOVE my job.

tequila, beer, 1mg xanax, and 20mg oxycodone.

feeling good laying in bed, peace and love

Been smoking some potent rez (anyone who ever tried vapo resin would understand) and some extracts lately.

Haven't had as much herb and it's quite nice getting good and hit on herb. I'm hoping it helps me transition off opiates better.

Status
Not open for further replies.