• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

High? How are you pt - let's get ratshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just added 3g of 2-methyl-2-butanol to the mix. It is starting to kick in. This should leave me heavily sedated. I'll try to stay awake an hour to enjoy it. Then it's off to bed. I didn't sleep last night so I am ready for sleep.

4g cubensis :)

Have a nice trip!

i think we are going to smoke some mdpv.
Smoking it is much more intense and pleasant, but I end up acting like a crackhead who can't put down the pipe. The effects don't last nearly as long either. Just saying since I don't know if you've smoked the stuff before.

I end up smoking more even when it stops feeling good.

Last edited:
Nodding on dilaudid, and going to expeiment with some cannabis for the first time in several months.

Last edited:
Suboxone
Adderall
Marijuana

Can I get any work done tonight? For some reason I always say I'm going to do homework when I come home from work, but it never really gets done.

Just added 3g of 2-methyl-2-butanol to the mix. It is starting to kick in. This should leave me heavily sedated. I'll try to stay awake an hour to enjoy it. Then it's off to bed. I didn't sleep last night so I am ready for sleep.

Have a nice trip!

Smoking it is much more intense and pleasant, but I end up acting like a crackhead who can't put down the pipe. The effects don't last nearly as long either. Just saying since I don't know if you've smoked the stuff before.

I end up smoking more even when it stops feeling good.
ja ja, I know how it goes, fun tho.

stimulant binge today for me :)

last 24 hours = 80mg adderall, 40mg focalin, 1 gram shit cocaine, 4 40oz's of beer, and more to come...

When I get home it will be a joint of weed and maybe some kpin mmm.

stimulant binge today for me :)

last 24 hours = 80mg adderall, 40mg focalin, 1 gram shit cocaine, 4 40oz's of beer, and more to come...

you know... i usually dont feel the full euphoria of cocaine after any pharmaceutical stimulants within 12 hours of ingesting the coke... you must be one of the lucky ones...

but i just drank 5 rum and cokes and am typing At A SLow 4 words per minute. blllaaaahhh.... I WISH I had some cigarettes... can somebody virtually bum me a marlboro virginia blend?

1.5g hash (joints)
2mg clonazepam
~250mg codeine (cwe)

soon about to add a joint and 2mg clonazepam more ZzzZZzzz 8)

had a good mdma pill then had 8mg clonazepam and 300mg codeine about an hour in. drinking jack and smoking herb all night, i feel good :)

Two joints of herb and few pipe hits - feeling good since bout an hour and a half ago. Soon to be adding some Clonazepam into the mix :)

40 odd minutes later and nothing after 4mg of Clonazepam, time to add some weed I think.

kratom again. 3 tbs. I wish I had a scale so I knew exactly how much I was taking

well 1mg clonzepam, .25mg alprazolam, 2 rum & cokes. I might be withdrawaling from opiates but at least I can probably get to sleep tonight :D

Status
Not open for further replies.