• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

High? How are you pt - let's get ratshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
rare stuff bru...neat. :)
haha that would be great if if was a consumable drug!
actually it is just because I drank alcohol and ate some focalin(dexmethylphenidate). apparently when you take both of these substances in ample quantities your liver will produce a combination of the two that is called dextroethylphenidate. similar to the process of cocaethylene forming when you use alcohol and cocaine.

Nights just about to begin, 250mg of top notch speed over the afternoon bout to crack a beer and got quite a bit of louie to keep me charging well into the morrow.

Not very high at all. Its 4am. Just got home from work. Still buzzing from the amphetamine I had at 8pm and the adrenaline rush from running around at work all night.

The 3ml of G I just drank should fix that shortly.... actually, I'm feeling somewhat wonky as I write this. Nice....

....some weed will make it all the better too....

~20mg methylphenidat - very rarely take stims!
1.5g hash (joints)
1mg clonazepam
~250mg codeine (cwe)

and maybe alittle more weed and clonazepam later on :)

a night of ketamine always gets me feeling strange for a day or so.

2mg Alprazolam for now :)

A good, strong dose of poppy pod tea, along with a few glasses of poppy seed tea, red wine, 60 mg DXM, 100 mg diphen, and 200mg tramadol.

A very sedated night, and an excellent combo, although I've noticed that the tea can be a bit hit or miss unless you eat the pods after steeping them. At least they're high in fiber...

i just drank a 7 pod poppy tea for the first time ever. i am psyched for the comeup!! too bad every sip made me gag... but i guess you know its good that way ;)

A good, strong dose of poppy pod tea, along with a few glasses of poppy seed tea, red wine, 60 mg DXM, 100 mg diphen, and 200mg tramadol.

A very sedated night, and an excellent combo, although I've noticed that the tea can be a bit hit or miss unless you eat the pods after steeping them. At least they're high in fiber...

does everyone eat the pods after steeping them?

Damn........... I keep passing out a my computer....... feels most good. Most good indeed.

day 3 of mdpv, am also dressed in full fighting order to troll people for the lulz...

haha that would be great if if was a consumable drug!
actually it is just because I drank alcohol and ate some focalin(dexmethylphenidate). apparently when you take both of these substances in ample quantities your liver will produce a combination of the two that is called dextroethylphenidate. similar to the process of cocaethylene forming when you use alcohol and cocaine.

ah, I though you had some fun in the lab....

^benzos have high BO when taken orally. dont be wasting your drugs kids!

I'm not wasting anything, lorazepam has what? 80% BA when Insufflated vs 90% Oral? That 10% is worth the quick onset for me..

Always check your BAs kids! ;)

High on a small dose of poppies, 2g of 2-methyl-2-butanol, 75mg diphenhydramine, 1.8g gabapentin, and 2mg alprazolam+10mg of zolpidem as soon as those two kick in.

Should be nice and sedated very soon. More than I already am.
I'll probably go to sleep in a couple of hours because I didn't sleep last night due to the 5-meo-amt and the insanity in my head. I was afraid that going to sleep would result in something bad happening, either death or being taught an unpleasant lesson by some powerful cosmic being. That made it so that I didn't even try to sleep until it wore off.

I've fallen asleep before while tripping several times. Once in the middle of a powerful HBWR seed trip. I had strange but interesting dreams then woke up tripping hard. It might be nice to try going to sleep tripping again. Maybe use a sedative and take a big dose of a psychedelic and fall asleep before it kicks in.

Status
Not open for further replies.