Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Amarillo Texas yall

Status
Not open for further replies.

confusedstate11

Greenlighter
So let me try this again, anyone from A town here? Just moved in and havent really met anyone who chills like me. Someone called me Mr.Confused State and I just wanted to point out that I am actually Miss Confusedstate. Any wayz, if anyone wants to kick it holla at me on here!

awesome you posted in another forum same questions fairly much as your thread in OD.

you still hunting an oc connect too aye?

Dude, if you read my post you wouldve seen that I said "I dont know where to post this, sorry if I did it wrong,bla bla bla" and the admin ended up deleting it, which is fine with me. Before I posted that I searched the threads for over 30 minutes looking up locals on here, only to come up short. I did not even realize there was a roll call forum here.

When someone is "new" to a forum, which I'm really not new, I have been on bluelight before and I believe I have even talked with you a few times, but during the past year I have had so much stuff to deal with that I dropped from the scene for over a year.

Then I forgot my log in info and did not have the same email addy so I thought, what the hell, I will get on and see whats up in Amarillo. Get off my case alright? It is funny when you are considered a newbie you get picked on by others about your posts, but damn, back in the day I couldve said anything and I would have had plenty of people get my back lol.

Ah well, it gives me a chance to feel what it is like on the other side of the fence for a change.

So, you can call me what you like, or rather, think of me what you must, I may be just a newbie to you, but if shit hit the fan brother, I at least know exactly who I am and where I stand not only with myself but every single person I come in contact with, ya feel me?

I hope that makes sense to you, if not, let me know and I will try to put it in simpler terms.

SO BACK ON TOPIC, whats up Amarillo people?? I know there has got to be at least a few members from here on bluelight, this is a pretty big city. So if ya are in the mood to meet someone who knows how to chill and have a good time lemme kno!!

Dude, if you read my post you wouldve seen that I said "I dont know where to post this, sorry if I did it wrong,bla bla bla" and the admin ended up deleting it, which is fine with me. Before I posted that I searched the threads for over 30 minutes looking up locals on here, only to come up short. I did not even realize there was a roll call forum here.

When someone is "new" to a forum, which I'm really not new, I have been on bluelight before and I believe I have even talked with you a few times, but during the past year I have had so much stuff to deal with that I dropped from the scene for over a year.

Then I forgot my log in info and did not have the same email addy so I thought, what the hell, I will get on and see whats up in Amarillo. Get off my case alright? It is funny when you are considered a newbie you get picked on by others about your posts, but damn, back in the day I couldve said anything and I would have had plenty of people get my back lol.

Ah well, it gives me a chance to feel what it is like on the other side of the fence for a change.

So, you can call me what you like, or rather, think of me what you must, I may be just a newbie to you, but if shit hit the fan brother, I at least know exactly who I am and where I stand not only with myself but every single person I come in contact with, ya feel me?

I hope that makes sense to you, if not, let me know and I will try to put it in simpler terms.

SO BACK ON TOPIC, whats up Amarillo people?? I know there has got to be at least a few members from here on bluelight, this is a pretty big city. So if ya are in the mood to meet someone who knows how to chill and have a good time lemme kno!!

dude, wtf are you talking about? Oh so your not a newbie huh, well then why the fuck did you make a post about trying to find oxys? Most people who aren't "new" on here, know that is breaking a cardinal rule on here. And wtf is all this about "when shit hits the fan I know exactly who I am" shit? No one said you don't know who you are. I dont know what you mean by back in the day you could have said anything you want and people would have had your back. I'm pretty sure that bluelight has always had a rule against sourcing, so I doubt that you were on here before talking about hooking up pills and had no one say anything about it. Dude, its obvious, you just made a post about wanting OC's which got closed, now you are making another post basically about the same thing, just with not so many words. Whatever, I hope you find your OC's but you sound like a major tool.

Hey smack em, I cannot send PMs right now, I dont know if it is okay to post your email addy, but if I can I will give you mine on here....

New to Amarillo from Chicago. Looking for some friends. Call me my name is Eric xxx-xxx-xxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.