• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

HOw hard is it to get suboxone prescribed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello? Where are these good docs? What are some names? I have been shooting up since i was 16 now 18 1/2 would love to quit with this shit and have my own scrip instead of buying it from my x who got me started. I don't have horrible withdrawal symptoms but I need this to stop being a addict. Help? Names? Good doctors that will understand I;m not trying to get high i just want to get the mental addiction out of me and the cravings and the buying and blah blah! send me a message. Would love to find a doctor where i don't have to be tested before I get it cause I don't do enough to have horrible withdraws. I just need to get off of it for a long time to really stop. I have sooner care/Medicaid w/e and in stillh20

No one knows where you live, how could they give you names of good Dr's?

Please see this thread for future sub discussion :
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=531360

You should go to suboxone.com and there you can see a list of Dr's in your area. If you don't have withdrawals you shouldn't need sub, otherwise you need to address why you can't stop mentally. Sub's won't be a magic bullet if you're not in the right mental state.

Do a Google search, there is a Suboxone Megathread over in Other Drugs now that has all this information and more. We're not going to tell you exactly which doctor to see, what to say to them, etc. Just be honest with your doctor.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.