• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

bong names =)

Hey, how can you go wrong with bubba? A pretty small bong, pudgy and haaauls, with this weird design.

i never really consciously named my bong, but every time i talk about it i call it "the bong"...

so i guess The Bong is a pretty convenient name for a bong.

I've personally never named any of my bongs although my mate did give me a nice glassy that he had named himself "Trudy", 'cause she goes hard!

My first real bong my friend and I saved up for. She was a Jerome Baker original and was mostly red, white and blue so we appropriately named her "the patriot".

Some dude actually stepped on her which was weird cause she was 18" tall. Since then I haven't had many other pieces with names except a steam roller named "the dragon" and a spiral colored bong that a friend named "balloon knot"

My bong's name is Mr. Teapot. He looks like a teapot.. without the handle.. go figure.

my other bong's name is Bob.. it is shaped like a rastaman smoking from a pipe. my friend and I got it in el salvador one summer for $15. =)

then there's sasha... a personalized hookah.. it can light up.. deep blue... turns the lights off - im in a rave... listening to bone-thugs...

i had this bong for a while that i didnt have a name for, but one night me and some mates were ripped as and one of our friends greened out, and we thought it would be funny to through the bong at his head ( plastic bottle ) anyway i go to throw it at him, and i missed him completely, and hit these 2 glasses on the table and knocked them over. We then decided to call the bong " Osama bong ladan"

So me and some friends got destroyed on a newly aquired three footer and were taking a walk around town thiinking of names for our new toy. Anybody feel free to add to the list. they are all dumb but thats what makes it funny.

Ill start.

Bongye West
Jon Bong Jovi
Bongnecio Del Toro
Bong Malkovich
Bong Saget
Bongdre 3000
James Bong
Sean Bongery or Bong Connery
Barry Bongs
Genghis Bong
Bong Claude Van Damme
Barack Obonga
Bongjamin Franklin
Pope Bong Paul II
Bong Hanks

me and my mates have got "the hammer" for our 3 footer, not a novelty name like the ones you've suggested but good all the same :)

I got my bong a week ago. We named her Barney, as when walking through the park, majorly blazed, some random girl came up to me and said 'Hiya Barney' (she denies this) and so the rest of the day we spent shouting barney at her. Coo eh?

space trooper -
SMOKE INVADER -
DRAG AMPLIFIER -
THROAT-SLASHER

-------FUCK THE LAW SMOKE THE DRAW -------
-
-
-

Last edited:
Hahaha some of these are awesome.

I've had a few different names over the years for different bongs.
We currently have 2 laying about, one is called Big Red and the other is Coco Jumbo... he has a massive coconut chamber with bamboo shoot to smoke from. He stands over half a meter tall! I'm going to try and find a thread "post pictures of your bong" because I'm just so proud of it! haha

My 21st is next week also... my room mates are getting me a hookah!

Never smoked out of one of those before.

My buddy and I had one name snuffle-uffagus It was a little purple thing that hit like it was 10x bigger than it really was.