• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

bong names =)

my little bong, his name is redman, because he's red obviously . I have a black bowl named method man too :) they're so cute . and redman hits like a champ, its like a foot tall but will qet you stoned as fuckkkk :)

Bong Paul
Pipe Bong
Bongs McCoy
John Bongham
Wolf Blazer
Eddy Haskel (because an Eddy is a stream of gas)

(Yes, I'm a nerd I know, and while we're on the subject, I'm looking for a better star trek one)

On an unrelated note, I call all my joints, James Dobbiehan

Bongy and Clyde
The Midnight Toker (SMB ref.)
Whitey Stripes (for a striped bong)
Ted Nugget

I call my bong Little Bong because it's a kick ass backpack sized bong.

My latest bong which is a glass piece with a really small mouthpiece I decided to name 'Johnny Tightlips'.
One of the bowl pieces broke in half the other day and really baked I was like...
"Noooo Johnny Tightlips where'd they hit ya?"

I dont own a bong yet, but my first pipe was blue and had a dancing bear on it and me and my friends name it moe. My friend got a set of two pipes which were named t-nigs and captain rwanda and then my new pipes name is lemon pie.

We were all super baked when we came up with the names. If i do ever get a bong its name will probably be doug, andy or clementine. To me naming a pipe, bong or smoking apparatus is silly unless your really stoned, that way creative juices can flow :D

I have a little plastic bong I call "La pipa de aqua" (The Pipe of Water, for all you too stoned to figure that out). My... step-step-grandpa has a stone and bamboo pipe we call "La pipa de paz" (Peace Pipe), my little metal pipe is "La pipa de acero" (Steel). That's what happpens when you get stoned while doing your Spanish homework lol.

Clifford the Big Red Bong is a classic

My first water pipe was a purple acrylic 12". I called her Deep Purple. (Seemed huge in comparison to my corn cob pipe.)

I have trouble naming pieces. I usually wait a long time to find the right name that fits the piece's personality.

when i got mine i didnt intentially name it, i knew one would come with time. its name ended up being wacka flocka flame:D

The first glassy in my social group at school : Smiley (RIP)

My first : Drooley (Rip) Drooley II & III (Rip)

Naoh (I hope the prick who stole it gets aids)

Nevil (Rip)

Fine China AKA Horse (cracked and needs to go to the blower)

All wonderful bongs with many memories. Im yet to name my current one as they have to last a while before they earn it.

My bong is "Bong Jovi" and my meth pipe is "Meth Leppard" :D

Still gotta think of a name for my weed pipe though...

nice.. I like Barry Bongs. You can say "I call this one Barry Bongs because it is a big hitter." lol

Destructor *futurama reference*
Bender *same as above*
Diz
Nightcap *decorated with mushrooms*
Gravitas *gravity bong, obv*
Purple People Eater
Tiny
Bananas
Beaker *glass blunt*
Puff