Electric Daisy Carnival June 26th&27th 2009!

insomniac events

Bluelighter

ELECTRIC DAISY CARNIVAL
2 days of non-stop freaks, fun & Festivititeez!
Friday, June 26 - June 27, 2009

Talent:
Fatboy Slim, Paul Oakenfold, Paul van Dyk, David Guetta, ATB, Fedde Le Grand, Benny Benassi, Roger Sanchez, Eddie Halliwell, Sander Van Doorn, Infected Mushroom, Kaskade, Markus Schulz, Yoji, Simian Mobile Disco, Jamez Zabiela, Boys Noize, Cosmic Gate, Diplo, LTJ Bukem, Major Lazer, Aly & Fila, Kyau & Albert, Mark Farina, Joaquin Bamaca, Fake Blood, DJ Hype, Shinichi Osawa, The Martinez Brothers, Le Castle Vania, Andy C, Computer Club, Tortured Soul (Live), DJ Marky, DJ AM, Friction, Dennis Ferrer, Andy Caldwell, Subfocus, Foamo, Kelevra, Monsters Of Jungle - Featuring: Dieselboy, The Upbeats, Evol Intent, Ewun, Infiltrata, Mayhem, Demo, Spktrm, plus much more talent to be announced!

Additional info: There will be an additional headliner added to Friday night's line-up shortly, look for an announcement of this special live performance!

For more details: insomniac.com or electricdaisycarnival.com

awsome line up!
i cant pick a day to go!!! :(
i wish i could go to both but im strapped for cash

yeah, I'm definitely going on saturday. Tortured Soul is really good. I wanna see DJ Marky too.

I got VIP for both days should be alot of fun as always

BOYS NOIZE!!!

cant fuckin wait. this will be a well deserved celibration

Saturday is a possibility. :) I'm looking at being in LA that weekend regardless.

I've never been to a rave, but I really want to go. I don't have any friends that will go with me (I have asked around/ my friends are lame/ i need new friends) and though I'm not opposed to going alone I don't know if that's a good idea...

Any suggestions?

O, but of course!

yea ill be here already got my saturday tic!

new member but been going to this one for a few years, eh im a fan of the bigger ones so there...

LOVIN the lineup this year should be great seeing 75k+ people doing the exact same thing at the exact same time!

We are going to be there... my husband and I ... It's for our 1 yr wedding anniversary... wish I could afford VIP tix.. but just have GA ones....<3

It's our first party outside of the midwest... we are super excited!!!

I've never been to a rave, but I really want to go. I don't have any friends that will go with me (I have asked around/ my friends are lame/ i need new friends) and though I'm not opposed to going alone I don't know if that's a good idea...

Any suggestions?

This will be my first "massive". Idk how it would be going alone. Maybe ust try to meet up with some Blue Lighters!

What artists will you all be there to primarily see? Me, Simian Mobile Disco.

If I could go both days then Id be stoked to see Fake Blood and Boys Noize.

Kaskade will be good too.

Ok so where is all the hype about this event... I'm starting to stress about getting there on time....

Leaving indiana Wed. at 1:30 and then driving as much as possible to get there... we were gonna drive straight through and make it by Thurs. Night, but its best to not do that so hopefully by Friday day we will be in our hotel... just hope we arent in a bad part of town...

I think you should be fine. :) IDK where the hype is. It's certainly building between my brother and I though. :D Leaving IN at 1:30 eh? According to google you should be there in plenty of time, maybe a little tired for the first day though. Why didn't you opt for the CO one?

Im going both days.. but just regularly no VIP

im f'in pumped though... going with a small group of my close friends.. should be amazing

this is my first year going.. never been to an event of this size.. pretty excited haha

^ Nice. It's a lot of fun. The only thing I don't like about huge events like these though is that the lines can be harsh. Hopefully they've learned from past years and this one will go more smoothly. Last time the line broke past this barrier that the cops and security were trying to keep and everyone rushed towards the entrance. They stopped it there but everyone was just crammed into this huge fuster cluck. It was not fun.

I'm not going to the CO one because of the dates... We are going to stay in Cali until after the 4th ... We wanna watch the fireworks in Golden Gate park... Plus there is alot of places in San Fran that we wanna see and I also have three photoshoots planned for our trip so it should be a good one!!!

my husband will be wearing brown phat pants with bob marley on them or a pair that have a neon green leaf *coughcough* on the side of them so look for us if youre there... it's not Like i really expect to meet up with ne one due to size but yeah if you see us hit us up... I am unsure of my attire ...I was having a custom outfit made and email communication has stopped so I may be making my own or just wearing my usual....

Oh and I wear alot of kandi, but I doubt i'll stick out there... so :) Can't wait!!!!

IM 100% set for edc!!!

Im going on saturday

Got the BEST shit in town. so im gonna be off my tits.

Got a nice vacation house rented for afterword's

most importantly. im going with the most kick ass group of people ever! I enjoy raving, not standing in a corner the whole rave.

this is gonna be epic!

I'm thinking about going. Actually, I really want to go... I've never been to a rave in my life. I want to go pretty badly, but none of my friends are into this scene. None of them know I still like E and they'd actually look down on me for dropping and going to a rave.

I'd probably end up going alone on Friday if I do go. Don't know if that would be any fun.

What is the wait time like if you buy regular admission vs. VIP? And what time does the event end?