Electric Daisy Carnival June 26th&27th 2009!

I think it goes from 4P to 4A. IDK about the wait times, it depends on what time you get there. I would think that there will be a difference between Friday and Saturday.

Last year it took me like an hour and a half to get in but it was a mess.

^ Nice. It's a lot of fun. The only thing I don't like about huge events like these though is that the lines can be harsh. Hopefully they've learned from past years and this one will go more smoothly. Last time the line broke past this barrier that the cops and security were trying to keep and everyone rushed towards the entrance. They stopped it there but everyone was just crammed into this huge fuster cluck. It was not fun.

Both days start at 4
Friday ends at 2
Saturday ends at 4
(for more info this should help you out *click me i help!*)

as for wait time, they promised it would be nothing like last year, however ill believe it when i see it haha. Id get there kinda early if theres someone you wanna see thats playing within the first two hours from when the gates open, otherwise it shouldn't matter. Past 7:30/8 you should get in pretty swiftly and with no problems what so ever. For those lucky bastards who could afford VIP, you will get special lucky super treatment and should be in within the first 30 minutes or so.

be on the look-out for dam-o though, he'll be there taking and then doing your drugs ;)

Hoping to have the gas money to get there now... he gets paid nextfriday and we are taking off on next Wednesday... I don't know how but we have to make it there is no way to sell the tix cause you have to have my id to pick them up... so have to find some way to get out there

Alright! I made my decision and I will be going on Friday! This will be my first rave ever. I'm going alone so if anyone wants to meet up there, that would be super cool.

So anyone know what the weather will feel like it says 78* for both days, I just wanna dress accordingly I have 5 different outfits to choose from...

So anyone know what the weather will feel like it says 78* for both days, I just wanna dress accordingly I have 5 different outfits to choose from...
Just wear something really comfortable and not too heavy/hot. I always wear shorts and a t shirt to raves, because after 5 hours of nonstop dancing, i start to get pretty hot lol

I'm not dumb.. I have been partying for years I was just wondering because the difference in humidity... I get cold easily at night....

8o whoa, i cant believe i've never heard of this event lol! oh my god i want to BE there
only an eight hour drive, shit who is passing through my way?? lets carpool!!!
do you guys think there will be tickets to buy on Friday night? thats when i would want to go, or else both nights!

^ the website states that individual tickets are still available
pricey, but still available

if you're talking about tickets at the gate, there will be tickets at the gate but that's only if they dont sell out in advance and they will be more expensive then buying them online

if you want to go i suggest buying them asap

Last edited:
^ I stand corrected :eek:

I noticed though that it looks like you can only pick up tickets at the will call window, something to take into consideration cause it'll probably be a lengthy line

yes you can now only pick them up at will call
I would recommend getting there on the earlier side.

Like i said above, they stated that the wait to get in will be much shorter this year but ill believe it when i see it :p

Ok so I would have to order my ticket online now, and what happens is I get there early, go to this will call window, show them I boughht online and they give me a ticket?

ya seems pretty straightforward.

but damn, it would be only me i think, no one i talked to wants to go, i would hate to be alone at something that huge.
maybe next year is best. hrmmm

Last edited: