• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Photo chart of ecstasy Pills and contents - anyone seen this before ?

kingpin007

Bluelighter
I have seen some of the pills listed below and I have had one of those cresent moons which I knew was 100% speed from its effects and they were cheap. The pill First row and 3rd down that looks like either a eye of rah of a genie lamp logo thats very small came out in green like that photo which I know someone who bought a heap of them but returned them next day as they were shit and if they did have 2cb and amphetamine it was in very very samll amounts.I am Glad to say I have not had any of the others listed.

Pills.jpg

thats the link and its from Aus -->

http://media01.couriermail.com.au/multimedia/2009/03/090330_ecstasyingredients/Pills.jpg

So all pills the police get in large numbers then would be lab tested for court purposes.

Even our enemies pma and bzp are there :!

Maybe someone can find the original article .. and it would have to be in the last year due to the photo of that grey diamond.

heres the grey diamonds -->

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=12210

Last edited:
I remember seeing this in the paper.

Glad to say I have not consumed any of these but I do remember the LSD ones doing the rounds a few years back now... Bermuda triangles I think everyone was calling them, I think the report would still be on PR as well.

Found them lol. http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=945

EDIT: When I've got a spair minute or 30 I should say, I'm going to search for these and see how many I can find... God I've got such an exciting life pfft.

Last edited:
i had the grey diamonds
but the yellow diamonds definitely shat all over them, effects-wise
interesting to note what else was in them. they definitely made me freakin' thirsty.

MDMA & tramadol - lol

the MDMA/MDA ones sound yarmee... he he. but i don't like that pic at all!

LOL i can see a steroid there. The last one with a snake on it. Its called anabol.

Oh on another note I remember the ones they used for the background, well the originals from a few years back anyways, they were some bloody awesome pills... Wish they would do the rounds again but I very much dought that's ever going to happen lol.

Those Butterflies were excellent too - definitely a good dose of MDMA. Now imagine a world where you could walk into a chemist and pick off the chart above sans the crap - the chemist would explain the effects and risks, your name would be recorded on a central database to help track abuse and off you went to enjoy your Friday night...

anyone who knowingly pumps out MDMA & tramadol tabs deserves to be flogged to an inch past their life!

and I'm with mushi - check out those barrels in the background.....fuck yeah! anyone remember the while Buddha barrels of 00/01...they looked just like these but with an outward pressed Buddha!!! %)

along with the Bermuda Triangles there were also bright green aliens doing the rounds in 02....not knowing at the time they were LSD i was blind sided and the night took a dark turn! :p

I had the apple macs and the channels had the worst night off the channels was drinking and took one to keep me up and active and not be as pissed worked the other way i cant remember a thing 20 to 30 mins after ingestion couldnt walk my gf had to help me to the car and woke up feeling the worst hangover possible.
The macs where ok had a few nights out on them wasnt alot of k in them.

I may be having a blonde moment but it seems to suggest to me that if you want to steer clear of pma then dont take that pill that looks like that.

similar with the others.

Now obviously i know thats not true BUT I wonder how many others out there, uninformed users, may think that thats the case???

Oxycodone is morphine based now? Rather then thebaine? In fact I don't think it was ever made from morphine.

MazDan said:
Now obviously i know thats not true BUT I wonder how many others out there, uninformed users, may think that thats the case???

Hopefully not too many. I've known too many XTC users or people who think they are drug experts in real life who have assured themselves that a logo and/or color are a sure sign of the contents therein. :\

Oxycodone is morphine based now? Rather then thebaine? In fact I don't think it was ever made from morphine.

Hopefully not too many. I've known too many XTC users or people who think they are drug experts in real life who have assured themselves that a logo and/or color are a sure sign of the contents therein. :\

Oxycodone is entirely made from thebaine. Morphine isn't a constituant in it at all.

hahahah that MDMA/Tramadol pill looks an awful lot like a demazin tablet... wtf

MrIbis said:
Oxycodone is entirely made from thebaine. Morphine isn't a constituant in it at all.

Yeah I need a sarcasm indicator or something, that's what I was getting at. Oxycodone did used to be and I believe was originally synthed from codeine, but the thebaine route is a lot more efficient.

lol mribis... demo power! mdma and tramadol!? does look like demizin
wonder if people still sell those as eccies??