• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the NBA playoffs

Lakers lost :(

what a sad game..... but like pullstring said, i am not worried.

a shit hot rockets team kept getting knipped at the heels by a more than obvious "these are not the lakers we have seen this season.;"

Kobe reminded me of epic fail guy.

Artest was actually good tonight. turns out hes a descent player when he shuts up and shoots. lol

lakers faithful shouldnt panic after 1 game, but i'd be a little concerned after watching houston weather the storm that was kobe heating up in the 3rd. im a little torn. i dont hate the lakers but i do feel compelled to root for the team that outed the blazers.

Wow, the Hawks look like they are out of their league with the Cavs.

Lebron got to practically sit the second half and just watch!

^am i the only one who reads that as "mv-penis" when read top to bottom?
mvp-shoe-tee.jpg

Wow, the Hawks look like they are out of their league with the Cavs.

Lebron got to practically sit the second half and just watch!

James really does exemplify grace and power on the court. Still, I have to say-- the games the hawks lost to Miami, they lost big, too. I hope they can get it together when they come to Atlanta (but... im realistic).

Orlando Magic! i know they lost last night but taking game one in boston was crucial in swaying home court advantage away from them.....gunna be a hell of a series...... Hopefully Rafer Austin doesnt get suspended from fridays game for that stupid little slap he hit eddie house with.....If hes out our point guards dont go very deep....

he will definitely be suspended as well as derek fischer and possibly kobe... playoffs are gettin chippy

yeah ALOT of heart and emotion being put into these playoff games this year...what else can i say I LOVE THIS GAME

I love this game, as well.

the Cleveland Cavaliers look like the only sure-fire championship caliber team. lets hope I don't eat my words in a couple hours when this game (Cavs VS Hawks) is done. Atlanta has a capable Big 3 with Bibby, Johnson, and Smith and I could see them winning a game or two.

GO LAKERS!!!

D Fisher layed that guy out last night. His face afterwards was priceless. :)

He got the one game suspension, but i dont think it will mess them up too much, shannon brown takes over. were all good.

kobe and artest got fines ( technical 1) i think?

Artests attitude annoys me, hes like the 9yo brother that just wont stop bugging you.

GOO LAKERS

lulz!!! i love ron artest. his cockiness totally makes me laugh. normally that kind of attitude bugs me, but there's something about the way he does it that makes me like him.

"i had to have a talk with kobe... i just had to remind him who he hit... this is ron artest."

that's not word for word, but it was something like that during the post game interview. his smug laugh afterward is what got me laughing.

but man was that game rough last night. fisher looked like albert belle when he ran over fernando vena (cleveland indians vs. milwaukee brewers WAY back in the day). it was br00tal, but yeah, the way he scratched his head and acted puzzled after that was hilarious. the lakers looked to be in rare form in game 1.

as for the cavs game tonight. they could be up by 20+ by half time. they're just clicking on all levels so far this post season!

wooooow... btw, anyone who says lebron ISN'T clutch... watch him... he's getting there.

i admit he hasn't been THAT clutch in the past, but man has he come a long way. that buzzer beater at the end of the second from 2 steps over the half court line was fucking SICK!

"i had to have a talk with kobe... i just had to remind him who he hit... this is ron artest."
!

And thats what I hate about him, he thinks people are fucking idiots. Oh ya I am sure you meant it in a none violent retaliating way douchebag! FUCK OFF!!

And the Hawks need to hang it up. They are getting owned! And you can say it's in Clevland for an excuse if you like, but Lebron isnt playin half the game right now cuz the bench is fucking them over!

wooooow... btw, anyone who says lebron ISN'T clutch... watch him... he's getting there.

i admit he hasn't been THAT clutch in the past, but man has he come a long way. that buzzer beater at the end of the second from 2 steps over the half court line was fucking SICK!

i think clutch usually refers to crunch time at the end of the game when the pressures on...but that shot was awesome either way.

when i say clutch, i'm referring solely to the fact that it's clutch. i know what you mean though and theoretically being that the cavs were already up by about 20 points it could be argued that that shot wasn't clutch because it was unnecessary, but then we're just arguing semantics. point being, what i meant by clutch is that he hits the big shots at the big moments. clutch isn't always at the end of a game.

Clutch is nothing short of who do you want to have the ball when you have 5 seconds when you are behind by 1.

Who will you give the ball to?

Lebron is not quite there. Kobe, yes.

Just like Jordan,bird,elway and Montana.

LeBron James might not have the clutch attack of Kobe Bryant's shot.. but can Kobe play defense, consistently, like LBJ can? is being "clutch" int the NBA just limited to your shot and drive to the basket?

notice how the rest of the NBA teams left in the playoffs are getting in constant fisticuffs, while the Cavaliers are just winning and looking like they are having a damn good time while doing it. Delonte West said that he thinks every player on this team was a class clown back in their younger days, and the chemistry is fun to watch.

LeBron James might not have the clutch attack of Kobe Bryant's shot.. but can Kobe play defense, consistently, like LBJ can? is being "clutch" int the NBA just limited to your shot and drive to the basket?

I think defense is pretty much a team effort, every one has to do their part, except that bastard from the Steelers (Polyalmu)

I agree on the Calvs pwning its ridiculous. But the lakers play like they did Wednesday, I will assume they are in the Finals with them.