• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Plugging Hydrocodone...

Ive got Chrohn's and i've had 3 Colonoscopy and let me tell you... .... ...a Colonoscopy is 12071837078 times worse then plugging anything. Even with all the drugs they give you. I mean... I still have nightmares about Dr. Wee the GI. I swear he enjoyed butt banging you with his 5 foot tube of madness, pain, and discovery. I'd rather plug a jalapeno then get another colonoscopy.
LOL!!! That was well said.

Dankaholic, try the colonoscopy with propofol next time, they knocked me out before inserting anything and woke me up after they pulled out. I experienced none of it and just felt like I had a friend nap.

Same with the fent/versed endoscopy (tube down the throat). I was conscious during the procedure but remember absolutely none of it.

Still haven't plugged anything yet though...

Happy New Decade - Re: Plugging and metaphors - ADSR.

I have has noticed overall - (and of course this is subjective), that plugging any opiate, pure (ie, morphine), synthetic (-codones, tramadol) or even compounded with other substances (APAP) for example, provide about 20-40% BA over oral. This personal statistic reflects onset-time, intensity but not time of experience. Estimating that time of experience is about 20% less than oral.

I'm an acoustician. In reverberation and synthesis, we use an acronym (ADSR) to describe the characteristics of an impulse and it's aftereffects.

Attack
How quickly the sound reaches full volume after the sound is activated (the key is pressed). For most mechanical instruments, this period is virtually instantaneous. However, for some popular synthesized voices that don't mimic real instruments, this parameter is slowed down. Slow attack is commonly part of sounds called pads. This is like IV vs. Oral with plugging somewhere in between

Decay
How quickly the sound drops to the sustain level after the initial peak.
You know this, BL users. Too bad it has to happen, but an orgasm is how God feels ALL the time, and we are not gods. We are junkies.

Sustain (the NOD)
The "constant" volume at which the sound remains following the decay until the note is released. Note that this parameter specifies a volume level, not a time period.

Release (The Come Down)
How quickly the sound fades when a note ends (the key is released). Often, this time is very short. An example where the release is longer might be a percussion instrument like a glockenspiel, or a piano with the sustain pedal pressed. Some time is is long, like the release of a bell struck.

DIG.
Over and Out -AcmeGenesis

I have plugged hydrocodone on numerous occasions

I use a small needle-free syringe that I stole from the hospital (the kind they use to inject things into an IV tube)

My normal dose of lortab 10/325 orally is 5-6 pills for an OK buzz
with plugging I can get a better feeling from 3 of the same pills

PLUS it hits me within 10 minutes

not the most pleasant thing to do but definately worth it

I have plugged hydrocodone on numerous occasions

I use a small needle-free syringe that I stole from the hospital (the kind they use to inject things into an IV tube)

YEAH i did the same they are called ten ci ci syringes. Some of them are prefileld with normal saline (IV fluid) in a clear plastic wrapper and some are empty. They are not found in the drawers in patients rooms in the ER most of the time BUT nurses and lab techs leave them laying around and forget about them like HELL - I swear I could sneak a cam into the ER/hospital setting for 20-/20 or a Dateline special and sue or black mail they corporate board something TERRIBLE!!!

So whats the buzz like?

PEOPLE stop hating on pluggin and making childish references to being gay, I dont' dignify it by calling it homophobe to me its jus plain out ignorant and childish. If You say things like that then we have to think what must be on YOUR mind not ours!

If I had 40mg of Hydro I'd definitely plug it. I'd say it would feel like 50mg taken orally. The APAP isn't gonna hurt you, but I'd do a CWE anyway. Just there's a lot of powder in it so a CWE will make the plugging easier.

I had to give this a try, I am almost immune to norcos anymore so i have been looking for a new way. Banging is not practical and apparently very dangerous and just all out ridiculous. I found it to not really be very practical either but it is a lot more effective, no doubt.
also a little off subject but i would just like to say that my liver and i are both very thankful of the CWE method. glad i found all the info i needed about it within these forums:)
as far as plugging hydro goes, dont knock it till you try it

ive been plugging 40mgs today w/ no tolerance, and its nice. but what i was wondering was if i eat a fatty meal beforehand and wait to dose, would it increase BA? or is this just something for oral?

And yes, I did UTFSE.

The 'fatty meal' thing is often misunderstood, it's best to have a few bites of something high fat on an otherwise empty stomach upon taking the tablets (CWE'd or crushed and parachuted.) Something like 1 reeses cup candy works well.

Eating a 'meal' will generally dampen the effects in terms of speed of onset.

Personally i strictly plug hydrocodone. I wouldn't bother with a CWE of fewer than 4 tablets -- with a basic concern about losing any amount of said opiate in the process..

A CWE certainly is preferable with 4 or more pills tho IMO - both from a harm reduction perspective and a recreational one; all that APAP is dangerous and certainly blunts quite a bit of the opiate-euphoria IMHO

Regarding oral vs plugged; plugging opiates provides a good amount of euphoria... By comparison, I get almost no euphoria from oral hydrocodone at any dose; and the overall effects just aren't even that pleasant unless i'm also on something else (cannabis, benzos etc)...

Hope that helps someone. Hydrocodone is of course one of the weaker opiates, thus requiring higher doses than most to reach pain-relieving and recreational effects. 37.5mg (5x7.5mg tablets) is my threshold dose for pain-relief and euphoria. 75mg (10x7.5mg) is my sweetspot with hydrocodone. I suspect i've always had a natural opiate-tolerance tho so YMMV

-G

^ Gormur, do you CWE even small doses when you plug?

When I plug hydrocodone it's often only 3 or 4 pills max, and even if I lose some product, I find a quick CWE to get at least some of the apap out much gentler on my anal cavity.

i've also been wondering about plugging pills containing acetaminophen. i LOVE LOVE LOVE plugging my dilaudid. but i have only about 20 pills left and none coming in the foreseeable future.

however, i do have a continuing Rx for hydrocodone-acetaminophen 7.5/500's. so i was thinking about plugging these on the regular and saving my dillies for special occasions.

i'd like to try this tonight. any advice or answers to the questions below would be greatly appreciated!

I'd do a cold water extraction using maybe 10ml dh2o but don't filter the solution just let the binders and APAP settle then siphon off as much of the extracted solution as possible, plug that. Then just add a bit more h2o to the settled-crushed-pill-solution and drink it just to make sure you don't lose anything.

Then again I am a total plugophile.

CretiNation - so i just add the crushed up hydros to some cold water, wait for it to settle, then plug? i like your idea of drinking remaining powder. it solves the rectal irritation issue that purple cloud brought up. and i don't like wasting drugs either! i always plug my dilly shot 2-3 times just to make sure i get anything left in the syringe. but then again, i am also a plugophile ;)

Yeah, the experiments over folks.
2 days
Equal dose(4x10/325)
Oral < Anal

Comes on harder; builds longer; hits a plateau and stays there for about 6-8hrs.
I suspect this method converts more hydromorphone for absorption.

Gonzo - the greater hydromorphone conversion makes sense. i find that plugging provides me a similar high as what you described. when i try the hydrocodone, i'll see how it compares to your experience. i'll also compare it to when i've plugged actual hydromophone.

anyone have guesses on how much hydrocodone i might need to match the hydromorphone i take? say i plug 6mgs of dilaudid to get a decent high. since the hydrocodone converts to hydromorphone, how many 7.5/500 hydros would i plug to achieve the same effect?

love and thanks all!
pickle

i have the same hydro's 7.5/750 and i wanted to try plugging them. so just curious how many?
(also) can u plug ativan?

So someone mentioned that they don't CWE for fewer than 4 pills....does that mean you're just plugging the pills whole?

Plugging hydro is the bomb

Plugging hydrocodone 50mg with the apap filtered out..... Awesome as hell.... definitely nodding man. definitely nodding. oh and i felt the affects 5 minutes after administering!!!!<3 Much much much better then taking orally.=D<3<3<3

And this afterglow is outstanding. Slightly similar to shrooms amazing afterglow

10mg/500mg hydrocodone, for plugging how many would be recommended for a good dose that lasts a while

also would you recommend taking anything with it to make it a bit more exciting

Last edited:
Is it really worth doing all the stuff you have to do to 'plug' it versus just eating the hydrocodone??

Yes...And DONT eat the leftover filtered crap...thats the main reason behind the whole process