• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Plugging Hydrocodone...

mayunholdup

Greenlighter
I know I'll probably get yelled at and say I can search and find this but I haven't found an absolute answer...Lets say someone has a high overall opiate tolerance..and has 4 norco 10/325 APAP Hydrocodone...and would like to plug it instead of just take it orally.....and has never plugged before. Is CWE necessary to plug? Is it even worth it? Step by step directions would be appreciated..sorry I looked and just couldn't find it...I'm probably retarded.

Yeah, it really isn't worth shoving anything up your ass for a lousy 40mgs of hydrocodone.(Unless of course you're in to that sort of thing.)

I would say yes, as im am totally a pro plugger, LOLZ

Exept pills like norcos and percocet etc, way too much powder for your own good. I tried with 3 lortabs, and i ended up plugging like 6 times, (3ml syringe) and it so wasnt worth it. AND IT TOOK FOREVER

anyways they work great orally

I'd do a cold water extraction using maybe 10ml dh2o but don't filter the solution just let the binders and APAP settle then siphon off as much of the extracted solution as possible, plug that. Then just add a bit more h2o to the settled-crushed-pill-solution and drink it just to make sure you don't lose anything.

Then again I am a total plugophile.

it is higher than oral....

10mg of hydro oral and i hardly feel anything...
10mg plugged and its a nice opiate feeling, 15-20 would probably be a pretty decent for me...

On the rare chance i do it, i will snort 30mg of oxy in one go to be about where i want to be.... just to give you a scale of how much i do to get where i want to be... granted i have no tolerance...

The question is, how high is your tolerance?

Its oral BA is quite high.

Yeah, that was my first thought. Plugging would definitely work, but I'd imagine the bio-availability would be the same if not lower than taking it orally on an empty stomach. Bypassing first pass metabolism still has it's benefits, but I don't think plugging hydrocodone is worth the trouble.

Then again, I don't think plugging most drugs are worth the trouble. Opium can be, some psychedelics are probably worth plugging. I'd opt to take something sublingually or intranasally if reasonable.. With vicodin, you either want to take it orally or plug it. I believe it can cause pulmonary edema if injected. That's a risk with most opiates in higher doses, but I think it's especially the case with codeine and hydrocodone.

ive been plugging 40mgs today w/ no tolerance, and its nice. but what i was wondering was if i eat a fatty meal beforehand and wait to dose, would it increase BA? or is this just something for oral?

And yes, I did UTFSE.

Last edited:
Anyone have first hand experience on how the high compares on the same doses?

I'm not so big into plugging, but have before, and I have enough norcos on hand to do this with if it's worth it.

Mr. 28, i tried it for the first time yesterday w/ tablets(3x10/325) dissolved in water, using a bag enema(not as much water as usual btw); after using an oral dose of 4 about 6hrs earlier. Then today, at around 4PM i plugged 4 of the same and within 10 minutes it was coming on quick with with impressive vigor. since i didnt get an answer for MY question I just ate one after a nice meal of fried hominy and scrambled eggs w/ sauteed onions made by yours truly.
By the way, i do have a low tolerance as i only indulge in opiates every so often. Got to switch it up you know. BUT I CANT CATCH A NOD FOR SOME REASON! And i dont get jacked up like some people claim; just like floating ever so delicately in warm silken uplifting mist.

Mr. 28, i tried it for the first time yesterday w/ tablets(3x10/325) dissolved in water, using a bag enema(not as much water as usual btw); after using an oral dose of 4 about 6hrs earlier. Then today, at around 4PM i plugged 4 of the same and within 10 minutes it was coming on quick with with impressive vigor. since i didnt get an answer for MY question I just ate one after a nice meal of fried hominy and scrambled eggs w/ sauteed onions made by yours truly.
By the way, i do have a low tolerance as i only indulge in opiates every so often. Got to switch it up you know. BUT I CANT CATCH A NOD FOR SOME REASON! And i dont get jacked up like some people claim; just like floating ever so delicately in warm silken uplifting mist.

Good to know, thanks for the info.

I don't think many people can catch a nod on hydrocodone. I used to take it on a regular basis, then didn't take it for about 4 months, and went to 50 mgs on my first time back. No nod, just a nice buzz.

And i haven't really tried eating a fatty meal before taking a dose, only grapefruit juice, tums and cimetimide. I THINK that those things are only helpful with oral doses? I think that was your question, so if anyone could fill me in as well i'd be very grateful.. :)

No problem, man.
Yeah, we didnt have any grapefruit these last 2 days but fatty meals generally do help out as well. Never tried tums before, i wonder why it works, maybe pepto would have the same effects.

I was wondering if fatty meals had the same effect for plugged hydro as it did w/ oral.

I thought I answered your question though; plugging definitely comes on quicker and stronger and lasts for the same, if not longer, amount of time.

I remember reading that tums works because opiates are acidic and since tums is a base it helps neutralize your stomach and increase absorption.

It's not like a HUGE difference, it mostly helps with nausea that I sometimes experience. I RARELY throw up from opiates, but sometimes I get quite sick. It would only work orally though, if it even makes a difference. Maybe for me it's mostly just a psychological thing, but I usually try to take a few anyway.

Yeah, the experiments over folks.
2 days
Equal dose(4x10/325)
Oral < Anal

Comes on harder; builds longer; hits a plateau and stays there for about 6-8hrs.
I suspect this method converts more hydromorphone for absorption.

it's really not as uncomfortable as youd think. theres just alot of vascular structure in the rectum area. any liquid solution you put up there will be absorbed in 15-20mins, tops. and i used a small thin plastic tub connected to an enema bag, from medical supplies on amazon(sourcing?).

Im about to finish off tonight with 40 more mgs. thats on top of my dose at about 4:20, which was the same. no more left, ah but twas a fine long weekend.

will keep posted
KGK

Last edited:
Man Im too scared to even get a colonoscopy. Ive thought of Plugging but My asshole told me "EXIT ONLY SIR".

Ive got Chrohn's and i've had 3 Colonoscopy and let me tell you... .... ...a Colonoscopy is 12071837078 times worse then plugging anything. Even with all the drugs they give you. I mean... I still have nightmares about Dr. Wee the GI. I swear he enjoyed butt banging you with his 5 foot tube of madness, pain, and discovery. I'd rather plug a jalapeno then get another colonoscopy.

Plugging if done right feels like nothing. Go find a baby oral syringe that contains a thin hose that comes off of it. They sell them at sav-on's That way all you do is get the right amount of water and your DOC mixed up in the syringe and instead of putting the syringe into your bum (which is much more uncomfortable but still not bad if youo just learn to relax) your just inserting something smaller then a straw and softer into your rectum. You don't feel anything but a little squirt of instant liquid bliss and you'll be so happy to have some instant opiateness that you won't even think about how you just violated your bum. lol

j/k but on a serious note people, suppository administration of drugs is very common practice and useful in the medical field. I know with Chron's on days that I have puking fits and can;t keep anything down im happy that I have a box of Dilaudid suppositories my Dr. gave me for such a situation. If i'm out of those then I make a liquid solution and bust out enema status, =D Instant relief, maybe if im high enough ill get freaky and have my lady do it. j.k