Bluelight

Thread: Plugging Hydrocodone...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details

If I had 40mg of Hydro I'd definitely plug it. I'd say it would feel like 50mg taken orally. The APAP isn't gonna hurt you, but I'd do a CWE anyway. Just there's a lot of powder in it so a CWE will make the plugging easier.

2. Collapse Details

Thumbs up
    I had to give this a try, I am almost immune to norcos anymore so i have been looking for a new way. Banging is not practical and apparently very dangerous and just all out ridiculous. I found it to not really be very practical either but it is a lot more effective, no doubt.
    also a little off subject but i would just like to say that my liver and i are both very thankful of the CWE method. glad i found all the info i needed about it within these forums
    as far as plugging hydro goes, dont knock it till you try it

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DrGonzo899 View Post
    ive been plugging 40mgs today w/ no tolerance, and its nice. but what i was wondering was if i eat a fatty meal beforehand and wait to dose, would it increase BA? or is this just something for oral?

And yes, I did UTFSE.
    The 'fatty meal' thing is often misunderstood, it's best to have a few bites of something high fat on an otherwise empty stomach upon taking the tablets (CWE'd or crushed and parachuted.) Something like 1 reeses cup candy works well.

Eating a 'meal' will generally dampen the effects in terms of speed of onset.

4. Collapse Details

Personally i strictly plug hydrocodone. I wouldn't bother with a CWE of fewer than 4 tablets -- with a basic concern about losing any amount of said opiate in the process..

A CWE certainly is preferable with 4 or more pills tho IMO - both from a harm reduction perspective and a recreational one; all that APAP is dangerous and certainly blunts quite a bit of the opiate-euphoria IMHO

Regarding oral vs plugged; plugging opiates provides a good amount of euphoria... By comparison, I get almost no euphoria from oral hydrocodone at any dose; and the overall effects just aren't even that pleasant unless i'm also on something else (cannabis, benzos etc)...

Hope that helps someone. Hydrocodone is of course one of the weaker opiates, thus requiring higher doses than most to reach pain-relieving and recreational effects. 37.5mg (5x7.5mg tablets) is my threshold dose for pain-relief and euphoria. 75mg (10x7.5mg) is my sweetspot with hydrocodone. I suspect i've always had a natural opiate-tolerance tho so YMMV

-G

5. Collapse Details

^ Gormur, do you CWE even small doses when you plug?

When I plug hydrocodone it's often only 3 or 4 pills max, and even if I lose some product, I find a quick CWE to get at least some of the apap out much gentler on my anal cavity.

6. Collapse Details

Plug a hand grenade

or a cock
    Last edited by soundsystem00; 02-09-2011 at 11:48.

7. Collapse Details

i've also been wondering about plugging pills containing acetaminophen. i LOVE LOVE LOVE plugging my dilaudid. but i have only about 20 pills left and none coming in the foreseeable future.

however, i do have a continuing Rx for hydrocodone-acetaminophen 7.5/500's. so i was thinking about plugging these on the regular and saving my dillies for special occasions.

i'd like to try this tonight. any advice or answers to the questions below would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by CretiNation View Post
    I'd do a cold water extraction using maybe 10ml dh2o but don't filter the solution just let the binders and APAP settle then siphon off as much of the extracted solution as possible, plug that. Then just add a bit more h2o to the settled-crushed-pill-solution and drink it just to make sure you don't lose anything.

Then again I am a total plugophile.
    CretiNation - so i just add the crushed up hydros to some cold water, wait for it to settle, then plug? i like your idea of drinking remaining powder. it solves the rectal irritation issue that purple cloud brought up. and i don't like wasting drugs either! i always plug my dilly shot 2-3 times just to make sure i get anything left in the syringe. but then again, i am also a plugophile

Quote Originally Posted by DrGonzo899 View Post
    Yeah, the experiments over folks.
    2 days
    Equal dose(4x10/325)
    Oral < Anal

Comes on harder; builds longer; hits a plateau and stays there for about 6-8hrs.
    I suspect this method converts more hydromorphone for absorption.
    Gonzo - the greater hydromorphone conversion makes sense. i find that plugging provides me a similar high as what you described. when i try the hydrocodone, i'll see how it compares to your experience. i'll also compare it to when i've plugged actual hydromophone.

anyone have guesses on how much hydrocodone i might need to match the hydromorphone i take? say i plug 6mgs of dilaudid to get a decent high. since the hydrocodone converts to hydromorphone, how many 7.5/500 hydros would i plug to achieve the same effect?

love and thanks all!
    pickle

8. Collapse Details

i have the same hydro's 7.5/750 and i wanted to try plugging them. so just curious how many?
    (also) can u plug ativan?

9. Collapse Details

So someone mentioned that they don't CWE for fewer than 4 pills....does that mean you're just plugging the pills whole?

10. Collapse Details
    Plugging hydro is the bomb 
    Heart
    Plugging hydrocodone 50mg with the apap filtered out..... Awesome as hell.... definitely nodding man. definitely nodding. oh and i felt the affects 5 minutes after administering!!!! Much much much better then taking orally.

11. Collapse Details

Glad it worked out for you.

12. Collapse Details

And this afterglow is outstanding. Slightly similar to shrooms amazing afterglow

13. Collapse Details

10mg/500mg hydrocodone, for plugging how many would be recommended for a good dose that lasts a while

also would you recommend taking anything with it to make it a bit more exciting
    Last edited by jwrhodes89; 31-01-2012 at 20:23. Reason: mistype & added more

14. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Is it really worth doing all the stuff you have to do to 'plug' it versus just eating the hydrocodone??

15. Collapse Details

Chronos Square, Crown City (in the house of blue light)
    Yes...And DONT eat the leftover filtered crap...thats the main reason behind the whole process

16. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I mean you really go through that whole process to consume 40mg of a drug? I can see like if you CWE like a shit ton or something.. but doing that every time then injecting into your anus.. I dunno I guess it's just not appealing. LOL what do you do if you want to dose and you are not in the privacy of your own room?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12