The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Look out for fake GG249 (2 mg bars)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently took some foreign 2mg bars from Pakistan with the Imprint "ONAX" on one side of the bar and a vertical "2" imprint on the other side. They look just like normal bars from the USA, just a little bit bigger/thicker, but not by much.. Anyways I almost like them better the the USA GG249's and the other USA brands.. And others online and in life seem to agree. I've never seen fake USA generic bars, do the fake ones taste bitter like xanax? if not then u know its fake..

PS = btw have you guys seens those "Mr. Miyagi (blue lotus) bars" that they sell at head shops. They look just like a normal bar but are blank with just 4 score marks on them and taste like chalk.. but they seem to have something in them, just can't tell what it is, cuz it defiantly ain't alprazolam. Maybe one of those obscure benzos from china or whatever... or maybe their really is 10mgs Blue Lotus Extract in each bar? lol yea right..

Last edited:
I have been ordering 2mg alprazolam tablets from numerous sources for the past seven years. I have faced problems with sources going out of business overnight; however, I had never received bunk (fake) pills until last November 2008. Now it's about a 50/50 chance that I get the real thing; the obvious fake ones are the GG249 manufactured by Sandoz. The first time I knew they were fake as soon as I looked at them. It looked like they had been in someone's sweaty pocket during an all night rave. The next batches, looked like the real thing except comparing to an authentic GG249; the fake ones are larger and had a bitter taste. Now yesterday I received some, they looked a little big but they tasted O.K.; however, after further research they are fake. According to the DEA they have recently reported fake GG249's coming from South Florida. They look the part but are either made with a non-controlled benzodiazepine, tentatively identified as 5-(4-chlorophenyl)-7-bromo-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one or melatonin.

The reason I bring this is up is because I always have multiple sources from which to buy but I am now finding myself with only a couple real pills and nothing in the pipeline. I have taken on average 8 mg a day for the past seven years and have had a few awful bouts of withdraws when my sources were out. I am talking seizures, hallucinations, etc... The worst experience of my life and I won't go through it again.

Anyone else finding they are getting bunk GG249 pills. In addition, I recently received 90 Gador 2 mg pills. I am not sure if they are the real thing either; the markings are inconsistent but they are laced with something, maybe some benzo but they make me a little dizzy but don't stop the withdraws from coming.

Is there a way to test a benzo to find out the chemical makeup? Would a pharmacist do it? Besides physically comparing it to another pill or taking a pill and wait to see if withdraw symptoms start; is there anyway else to test alprazolam?

Thanks.

I got real gg249s and real green bars (S903) I live in the upper east coast, So I feel like there is not as much fake Xanax going around as there is down in Florida which is basically the pill capital of the US, Although when I was into oxycodone a year ago before I got clean off that there were some fake oxycodone pills going around I've seen them and they look identical so I do not doubt that people are manufacturing fake Xanax that looks identical, Personally I think it's a joke that people make fake Xanax where I'm from the bars 2 mg go for $10 apiece at the most they probably spend more money making the fake ones then they make off selling them, But anyways my GG 249 are the small ones with no chips in them they are clean cut from a pharmaceutical company and their small not large like the fake ones, But that is interesting that people are not only forging oxycodone pills they're also forging fake Xanax pills now

TO TEST for real GO TO LOCAL CVS ECT AND BUY A OVER THE counter drug test piss test

if u are dirty take a clean pee from someone or at least benzo free have em take it and test urine soon after the darker the line the stronger the benzo u can even just crush a little piece and add to a clean urine stick in test strip and u habe answer in less thaOT SOME ROUNDED ONES ONTHGn an hour people also are selling BUSPAR Bars because they look exactly like a real bar with the V's and one score one each side of the V but the BUSPARS have NO V IN THE MIDDLE OF BARS I CAME ACROSS SOME THAT WERE SCORED X4 AND HAD TWO # ONES ON ONE SIDE 11 BUT IT WAS THE REAL THING LOOKED EM UP GENERIC ALOPROZAM 2MG DONT BUY OFF LINE GURANTEED TO GET SCAMMED BUT BUYER BEWARE THEY ARE OUT THERE GG FAKES AND buspar ARE RAMPID IN BHAM AL RIGHT NOW GOOD LUCK FOLKS!

^^isnt buspar scored in 3s not 4s?

ballin4life:no prices, but thats an insane price to pay for a bar so that actually sounds quite profitable to make fakes imo

There was really no need to resurrect this old ass thread with that post. We have a more up to date fake pharm thread misspayday and please, we don't do drug test topics here.

Back to oblivion with you thread. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.