Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Look out for fake GG249 (2 mg bars)

Status
Not open for further replies.

askap1900

Greenlighter
I have been ordering 2mg alprazolam tablets from numerous sources for the past seven years. I have faced problems with sources going out of business overnight; however, I had never received bunk (fake) pills until last November 2008. Now it's about a 50/50 chance that I get the real thing; the obvious fake ones are the GG249 manufactured by Sandoz. The first time I knew they were fake as soon as I looked at them. It looked like they had been in someone's sweaty pocket during an all night rave. The next batches, looked like the real thing except comparing to an authentic GG249; the fake ones are larger and had a bitter taste. Now yesterday I received some, they looked a little big but they tasted O.K.; however, after further research they are fake. According to the DEA they have recently reported fake GG249's coming from South Florida. They look the part but are either made with a non-controlled benzodiazepine, tentatively identified as 5-(4-chlorophenyl)-7-bromo-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one or melatonin.

The reason I bring this is up is because I always have multiple sources from which to buy but I am now finding myself with only a couple real pills and nothing in the pipeline. I have taken on average 8 mg a day for the past seven years and have had a few awful bouts of withdraws when my sources were out. I am talking seizures, hallucinations, etc... The worst experience of my life and I won't go through it again.

Anyone else finding they are getting bunk GG249 pills. In addition, I recently received 90 Gador 2 mg pills. I am not sure if they are the real thing either; the markings are inconsistent but they are laced with something, maybe some benzo but they make me a little dizzy but don't stop the withdraws from coming.

Is there a way to test a benzo to find out the chemical makeup? Would a pharmacist do it? Besides physically comparing it to another pill or taking a pill and wait to see if withdraw symptoms start; is there anyway else to test alprazolam?

Thanks.

5-(4-chlorophenyl)-7-bromo-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one
^^that wouldn't be a complete waste, unless i'm confusing it with something else. Isn't that the only unscheduled benzo...from russia or something?

A pharmacist can't test it. Your best bet would be to find someone (or a company) that does chemical analysis. i forget what it's called exactly, but google should be able to help you out. I used to have a chemistry professor who did chemical analysis for the police, you need to find someone like that. Or maybe someone going for their masters or doctorate in chemistry who has access to the necessary equipment and wouldn't mind checking your pills out for a couple bucks. It would probably cost more to have an official company do it, and if your substance ended up being scheduled you might have to worry about the wrath of the police.

Sorry i couldn't be of more help.

Thanks for the heads up.

I was getting some from south america for awhile. Alprazolam (Tranquinal) always was good, until the last batch. the packaging looked homemade rather than professional pharmaceutical blister packs.

Regardless, the only ones i trust are from CVS :)

That's funny that they have also appeared in South Florida - ie. the pill capitol of the US. I'd bet that the people that are supplying these online pharmacies with fake Xanax (for a nice price) are also in cahoots with these legally-grey S. Florida pill clinics. They are all shady enterprises and I wouldn't doubt there was some organized marketing of fake pills to them.

prolly the vast majority of these counterfeit pills come from china

NOT fake xanax bars

The xanax GG249 bars are in fact real. So everyone can stop the paranoia now :) I called a pharmacy and they identified it for me as 2mg alprazolam. Woohoo.
%)

^ People make fake pills using the same markings. You wouldnt be able to sell any if you had some random imprint on the pills.

Also, there is no need to call a pharmacy to ID a pill, there are plenty of pill id's using google.

So, no you did not save the day.

Last edited:
prolly the vast majority of these counterfeit pills come from china

Some are from Indian pharmacies, too, but I don't know where they're originally manufactured. I just know that a lot of people who order through india complain about weak/bunk benzos.

SWIM has gotten bunk pills online, but never by a connect ... Wish there were cheap REAL pharmacies online lol

Some are from Indian pharmacies, too, but I don't know where they're originally manufactured. I just know that a lot of people who order through india complain about weak/bunk benzos.

Indian pharmacies that sell prescription drugs online get their pills manufactured at their own country. That's why prices are so low and the pills are so weak. If you're going to go online and buy pills(black market) you cannot except top shelf quality! That's only going to happen with American non-generic pills..I recently had a couple bars with XANAX on them(non-generic) and they were so much better than my GG249's! and the GG's aren't bad at all!

Also, India started manufacturing "Alprax" which is like Alprazolam just an Indian version. Cheaper prices=more customers

Last edited by a moderator:
1. we dont use swim here. keep that shit in drugs-forum.

2. generic pills made in the US are subject to the same quality control as non generic. they're the same strength. any difference you perceive is in your head.

3. while you cant always expect great results from overseas pharmacies, IME some of them do provide stuff that is just as strong as their american counterparts, but generally not when they're from Indian pharmacies.

I"ve bought some on the net sound alot like these and they were longer than the real sandoz bars and had a bakeing doe taste and i don't think there is any active ingridiant in them and saw them on ecstacydata and under ingrediant it said none and i took 10 and felt nothing

The xanax GG249 from Walmart are shit. I got sick from them, I was left with a bad hangover. Got some mexican tafil after that it was 100X's better.

Last edited by a moderator:
idman, this isn't the place to spread yer spam. advertise elsewhere

Sorry to resurrect an old thread. Just wanted to mention, i was given some of the green xanax bars marked s903 and they were legit. Then i read about all these fakes going around the same time the real ones flooded my area (like April-June 10'), these are made by Dava Pharma in Mexico btw

I've never gotten bunk but i don't mess with online companies or white pills in general

You don't mess with white pills? The most common bars I get are either white or yellow and the pies are always white too. I don't know what you mean there bro.

Good effort with finding this thread btw

Status
Not open for further replies.