• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

bK-DMBDB ?

The word you are looking for is heterocyclic ring. And yes, it may be different in terms of metabolism, as it being in a ring probably doesn't allow the tertiary amine to be metabolized into a secondary amine (as in diethylcathinone, for example).

I wonder if bk-DMBDB gets metabolized into bk-MBDB?

dibutylone

1-(benzo[d][1,3]dioxol-5-yl)-2-(dimethylamino)butan-1-one BK-DMDBD

im asuming its a pea enpathogen, but does anyone have anything on this chem?

I've never seen it before, but has access. just want info(basic info like effect, dose and duration) and advanced like metabolism, receptor affinities, ect. before I get some.

yes, i swapped the d's and b's in my post....it was late and I was alot of peevee.

so, any info?

Nope. Try Google. I'm thinking it's probably inactive though.

It's definitely not inactive.
I have only tried a smaller amount of 100mg yet and got effects, but did not continue with a higher dose as i was about to go to a party and did not want to take the risk of ruining the evening by taking a substance I have no experience with.
Someone I know tested it in higher doese of 200 or 220mg and said it would be somewhere in between Methylone and Mephedrone...
He said it was milder than Mephedrone and more chilled out, but with good music appreciation and some nice euphoria.

do I understand it right that this is butylone with two methyl groups added at the nitrogen? then the name "dibutylone" makes no sense to me. this suggests something with two butyl groups, in my opinion.

would love to hear more about this one compared to methylone/mephedrone/butylone

Well I can answer more questions on effects this substance does. I found out that the reason for the psychedelic effects I got is beacuse I tried a low dose of Methedrone (not Mephedrone) some hours before taking this substance. bK-DMBDB acted as a MAOI with Methedrone. Alone, bK-DMBDB does produce little stim but not enough to make it interesting to try more.

well, mixing it with an even less researched compound seems even worse...

It actually does. But this is like the gazillionth betaketon variant of a substance. For me, from methylone and butylone it all became less and less interesting. All more or less same effects, all stimulants. Some with the nice empathogenic taste but really... Tasting Ethylone was for me the reason to stop pursuing these compounds as the most interesting have seemingly been found.

i was offered this not to long ago, still wondering what the full name is or more info..

Why are there 2 threads of the same substance... they should be merged or something.