Bluelight

Thread: bK-DMBDB ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    bK-DMBDB ? 
    After a search I found out some basic chemical info on this compound, but nothing of its psychoactive effects. So I thought I'd come ask the geniuses here in ADD

I've heard mostly bad things about Butylone (bk-MBDB), mostly bad side effects outweighing the positive ones. How would this compound differ in effects? Duration? Dose? Toxicity?

Thanks!

2. Collapse Details

What's the D stand for? Or is that an error?

3. Collapse Details

Its the N,N-Dimethyl compound.Since the activity in the cathinon series is retained with N dialkylations (the pyrrolidinos,amfepramon/Dimethylcathinon etc) it can be expected bk-DMBDB will be an active compound.Serotonergic action though might be diminished even more.

4. Collapse Details

I'm too lazy to look up the structure...could you provide at least a systematical name please, or better: a picture (use e.g. imageshack for hosting). That facilitates discussion a lot.

- Murphy

5. Collapse Details

I think it is this one, murphy

6. Collapse Details

@Pomzazed: Thx mate!

7. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    i thought it was this structure.... (see attachment)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dmbdb.JPG 
Views:	129 
Size:	15.4 KB 
ID:	6739  

8. Collapse Details

That's the same structure.

9. Collapse Details

I can confirm that it is the structure that farmersuitickle posted.
    At least that is the information I have received from my supplier.
    Can also confirm that it is active.
    Someone I know has tested it and said it is milder than Mephedrone and he would put it between Mephedrone and Methylone.
    The effects he reported were: relaxed, clear headed, music appreciation, some euphoria, etc.

Effects started at 150mg, but he reported to have taken 250mg for full effects. User has some tolerance however.

There is also one report about this being a psychedelic and dose range should be 30mg, but I think this must be a mixup.

Will hopefully be able to do some testing myself in the near future, to confirm the information above.

Anyone else has experience with this compound?

10. Collapse Details

^as Dread said: Both depicted compound are the same, the second one was only rotated around the alpha-beta-position. - Murphy

11. Collapse Details

I have heard that this compound is not as strong as bk-MBDB... which is not strong to begin with... so i would stay away unless you have an especially keen interest in this.

12. Collapse Details

Stay away from this substance, I snorted 250mg and got pretty extreme psychedelic effects not pleasant at all. It lasted over 24h and when I smoked some legal smoke mix about 2 days after bk-dmbdb I got a whole different effect from it and passed out for 1 hour. It really feels like this stuff messed up your brain for days after.

13. Collapse Details

Nice.

14. Collapse Details

If I recall correctly, N,N-dimethyl versions of phenethylamines have lower potency, so it would be reasonable to predict that this chemical would be similar in effects but less potent.

15. Collapse Details

No,

N,N-dimethylamphetamine is much below amphetamine in terms of activity, but N,N-dimethylcathinone is equipotent to cathinone (bk-amp).

16. Collapse Details

But is it equipotent to methcathinone? Probably not. The comparison here is between bk-DMBDB and bk-MBDB, not bk-BDB (or bk-J)

17. Collapse Details

MDPV has a tertiary amine, and it seems potent enough... The same rules don't always apply between PEA:s and bk-PEA:s.

18. Collapse Details

Well, I personally think that MDPV is a little bit different because of the fact that its bound aromatically, but I'll reserve my judgement.

19. Collapse Details

Bound aromatically?

No aromatic ring involving the amine. Pyrrole is aromatic, pyrrolidine isn't.

20. Collapse Details

MDPV.

See the the ring on the amine? Sorry, aromatic was the wrong word to use.

21. Collapse Details

The word you are looking for is heterocyclic ring. And yes, it may be different in terms of metabolism, as it being in a ring probably doesn't allow the tertiary amine to be metabolized into a secondary amine (as in diethylcathinone, for example).

I wonder if bk-DMBDB gets metabolized into bk-MBDB?

22. Collapse Details
    dibutylone 
    1-(benzo[d][1,3]dioxol-5-yl)-2-(dimethylamino)butan-1-one BK-DMDBD

im asuming its a pea enpathogen, but does anyone have anything on this chem?

I've never seen it before, but has access. just want info(basic info like effect, dose and duration) and advanced like metabolism, receptor affinities, ect. before I get some.

23. Collapse Details

yes, i swapped the d's and b's in my post....it was late and I was alot of peevee.

so, any info?

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by rocknroll714 View Post
    Nope. Try Google. I'm thinking it's probably inactive though.
    It's definitely not inactive.
    I have only tried a smaller amount of 100mg yet and got effects, but did not continue with a higher dose as i was about to go to a party and did not want to take the risk of ruining the evening by taking a substance I have no experience with.
    Someone I know tested it in higher doese of 200 or 220mg and said it would be somewhere in between Methylone and Mephedrone...
    He said it was milder than Mephedrone and more chilled out, but with good music appreciation and some nice euphoria.

25. Collapse Details

"Es war in Wien, war Vienna, wo er alles tat..."
    do I understand it right that this is butylone with two methyl groups added at the nitrogen? then the name "dibutylone" makes no sense to me. this suggests something with two butyl groups, in my opinion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast