• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is there a way to speed up the removal of Subutex from your system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say for those asking about getting off: I've done it and it's not that big a deal. once you get down to a lower dose, what you should do is switch to 2 MG tabs and get yourself a scale from EBAY that has 1 milligram increments(I say EBAY because anywhere else and a scale like that will cost hundreds at least, but on EBAY I got mine for a little over $20)and measure the weight of a full pill so that you can reliably break them apart into whatever fraction you determine you need. You can get down to where you're taking very precisely like 1/100th of a 2 MG pill which is like 1/50th of a milligram of sub, if you feel you really need to go that far, which I didn't. The whole barrier to complete abstinence is more psychological than you think. If you're not so scared of it, it won't be that bad. Of course if you try doing it from 1or 2 milligrams(of pure sub) straight to zero than that will cause problems especially if you've been on a while, since this stuff is so potent, but if you do as I did with the scale, it's easy. It might not be easy to stay there forever, but that's another story. Good luck, and remember, get 2 MG pills and that 1 MG scale!

Last edited:
Perhaps meet Merlin and get some magic? :)

Gotta admit, even though heroin and oxy works IV on me even if I've injected my daily morning-shot of buprenorphine - that you can't really cheat mother nature..

Adderal and water with low dose of niacin wait 18 to 24 hours and try a drug of choice it worked for me but I'm on 8mg every other day..

Status
Not open for further replies.