is prednisolone abuseable?

The_Mad_Hatter

Greenlighter
that is to say are there any positve effects such as a euphoria or any other feelngs that one may enjoy??

I've heard from various sources that it can produce mania in people suffering from bi-polar disorder when taken regularly but from experience (I got some bad advice that it would really help with opiate withdrawals - it didn't) it's a shitty substance. Whenever I took it I couldn't sleep, and when I eventually did I'd wake up the next day with my legs being so sore I couldn't move them. I'd honestly stay very far away from it. If I was prescribed it for a legitimate reason I still would not take it. Absolutely horrible!

WTF it's a corticostiroid aka a catabolic steroid the opposite of an anabolic steroid.

It breaks your muscles and bones down making you smaller! I can't understand why you had this idea?

I'm prescribed a small dose of hydrocortisone which is way weaker then prednisolone and I hate the fact I have to take it.

Yes, I was prescribed a weening pill dose of this as well. Even though it was a small dose, it made me feel miserable. I had weird little iratation problems, bloating, and water retention. This corticosteroid has a specific purpose to give you release from muscle or joint pain, whereas the relief you get must outweigh the nasty side effects you get from the drug. Is it abusable? hell no.

Its used for inflamation. Taking high doses will inhibit your adrenal gland, cause fluid retention and not get you high. Save them for when you have a chest infection if you actually want some use out of them

Its used for inflamation. Taking high doses will inhibit your adrenal gland, cause fluid retention and not get you high. Save them for when you have a chest infection if you actually want some use out of them

QFT.

Worked great when left side of my face was paralyzed for 6 weeks from Bell's Palsy.

Fun.

This is one of the worst drugs on the market, i had to do a two week course of it back in the day for eczema that was out of control... let me tell you, the come down after two weeks on this stuff was worse than being dipped in a vat of acid.

Why would you want to? It's not recreational and it's a corticosteroid.

Another vote here. A nasty drug that should be reserved for only a few serious problems. In the world of sports and PEDs, it is absolutely not worth the risk unless you are playing pro sports and you need to use it for a game. Even then, the price is further damage.