Roll Call - Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Redshift aka Ian
Aim: wouldn't you like to know?
Interests: Promoting happiness and freedom

Dude so yeah what is up with ohio bookings anyways? You all seem very cliquey and not open to new talent. I don't want to sound like an arrogant fuck but I am good at what I do and I do it with passion. I rip nasty jungle and drum and bass sets. I mean if anybody is throwing a real deal party hit me up, nothing is too big or small as long as some highly conscious individuals are going to be there. I've been spinning to myself for too long, I need to connect yo! I always get good feedback from people despite the shit ass timeslots i get at the few parties i've played outside the ones i have thrown. Let's get connected and have some fun. Fuck this hustle and fuck this dogmatic DJ worship, get some people with passion up there and do some free shit for the love of god!!! I hope I sound desperate cuz I am I want to rock some fucking parties so fucking bad it's been too long i can hardly keep the music in my pants!

im not on here much anymore but i figure i might as well update this! much has changed in the yrs since ive been active on here!

name~Chiara
Age~23
Location~The Bus eventualy back to the west coast.
Occupation~ Customer service bitch/ student
Yahoo mess~Chasinbeats

i dont go to parties anymore but i am still very involved in the scene here in the bus. i help promote and throw some parties . i hold this scene very close to my heart cause ive been involved for many yrs.

Chris S.
Male 21
All over Dayton Ohio. Born in Kettering, lived in Huber Heights, raised in Englewood (whats up...one love), lived on East side off 3rd street, West side off Salem Ave. South side off Wayne Ave. (yeah by the Oregon) and North side off Hillcrest and Riverside drive. Lived in Riverside right behind stebbins high school in that trailer park with all them pill heads. One love to Dayton. Its my home...I may not stay up there at the moment but Dayton's my home.

Keep a look out for me getting off the Greyhound on Fifth street. I'll be up that way.

Also big up to Athens, Ohio...many a wild nights and parties went down up their...I lost my virginity in Athens YEARS AGO so definately big up to Athens...Zaleski State Park was a nightmare though.

I know a few good folks doing time in Lebanon Correctional right now...as well as London Correctional, Southern Ohio Correctional, as well as the Pickaway Correctional.

Gallipolis (mothman prophecies)...passed thru there a few times...

Fairfield and Springfield....lived out there a little for a short time...

I'm not currently in Ohio...I live in the South now but I'm working my way back up there so keep a look out

Englewood, damn i use to visit my grandparents there. Summers in Ohio are great. Those are some of my best memorys.

I am planning on moving to Cincinnati when my lease is up in almost a year, I was just wondering how is it up there? Is there a certain area I should avoid when planning what apartment's to look at? A little 411 on Cincinnati would be great.

Name:Amandas
Aim:hotdamnitamanda
Interests: photography, pro makeup, mmdddmmmaaa:)

Name: Dan
Aim: klndz3
Interests: Substances, Jazz, Playing Jazz

Whats up im not from ohio BUT.. i have partied there plenty of times

Name:Keith Gray
Aim:Kmas982
yahoo: kmasss982
Interests:Muisc and anything fun

Youngstown, OH.

Yes we have like the something highest crime rate in the US...haha. Its in the top 10 I think but anyhow.

Anybody know of some parties goin down around here PM or something, I'm always looking for something to do on the weekends or not. Like to meet some fellow BLers!

Name: Kurtis B
Aim: d8kurb
Interests: travel, art, music, outdoors ect..

Name: Julian R
AIM: sodaguru77
Interests: Skateboarding, playing video games, going to concerts, frisbee golf, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.