• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Snorting Ecstasy

ive done it a few times just because i have an urge to snort stuff when im rolling.

i agree though it isnt the most efficient way to take your pillz.

We always used to like to crush up one pill for the beginning, and just do small lines for the first half hour until we started to feel the come up, then we'd chill on the couch, smoke a blunt and by the time that was over, BOOM! off your ass, and no nausea either.

Snorting pills is a waste.

Im sure you would get just the same type of high by snorting sugar.

Everyone knows that snorting things makes them come on quicker and more intensely but end quicker.

Thing is most people don't understand bio-availibility. Technically you are getting more pill power if you eat it since more of it is getting absorbed that way then snorting it

As an example lets say over a 4 hour period you tried to snort mdma
hour 1 -strength of 8 out of 10
hour 2 -5 out of 10
hour 3 -3 out of 10
hour 4 -1 out of 10

Now lets say you eat said pill

hour 1 6 out of 10
hour 2 7 out of 10
hour 3 7 out of 10
hour 4 5 out of 10

You end up with a total of 17 out of 40 by snorting, and 25 out of 40 orally

This obviously isn't exact but kind of an example how despite snorting making it more intense and shorter the overall experience is more efficient by eating
due to increased bio-availibility.

If you want it to hit you better, parachuting it always worked best for me. I can't remember a time when snorting ex really worked... but then again I was usually already rolling balls when I did it... But I've always believed it to be a waste. Especially if you only have a pill or who. Just chew em up.. or if you think they taste too bad then crush them, wrap them in tissue and swallow the it.

Everyone knows that snorting things makes them come on quicker and more intensely but end quicker.

Thing is most people don't understand bio-availibility. Technically you are getting more pill power if you eat it since more of it is getting absorbed that way then snorting it

As an example lets say over a 4 hour period you tried to snort mdma
hour 1 -strength of 8 out of 10
hour 2 -5 out of 10
hour 3 -3 out of 10
hour 4 -1 out of 10

Now lets say you eat said pill

hour 1 6 out of 10
hour 2 7 out of 10
hour 3 7 out of 10
hour 4 5 out of 10

You end up with a total of 17 out of 40 by snorting, and 25 out of 40 orally

This obviously isn't exact but kind of an example how despite snorting making it more intense and shorter the overall experience is more efficient by eating
due to increased bio-availibility.

Interesting way of putting it. I would wholeheartedly agree. ;)

i always snort my pills because i have a very hard time swallowing pills. i have swallowed e before but honestly even if i could swallow pills i'd still prefer to snort. yeah it doesn't last as long but it hits you way harder. it does burn a little though, and the drip sucks.

PROS-:)
Very More Intense, Kicks in Quickly(anywhere from 2-5min), Great for Sharing, Good for weak pills

CONS-:\
Continuous runny nose, can last anywhere from 30min - 1.5 hours, depending on the pill, Comedown is more harsh (my personal opinion), feel some pain in the nose for a good 5-10min

I mostly eat mine, but I used to crush them lots. snortin em gives you a good rush and almost more control over your high.

it's good, i would recommend trying it at least once, especially if ya got some pills with wierd cuts like ketamine or speed.

I think its not a HUGE waste because you still get a pretty big rush but it does waste some of the pill. I remember after crushing up a green scorpion the next day I pulled out green boogers and was like WTF... haha

I agree, I would rather not snort them simply because i'll Gladly take a longer come up for a Longer overall roll VS. shorter come up for a shorter overall roll.

I've got all the time in the world when I know I wana roll...and I know that if I am patient...a longer experience is my reward.

i used to crush a tab into powder and make 4 piles. I'd snort one pile, get high for an hour, then snort the next one etc.

same length of high, just a different high.

what would happen if you like... shoved a quarter of a pill straight up your nose?

Forgive my stupidity but I've always been curious but not game enough to try.

the only thing I do know is that it owuld burn like a motherfucker when it starts dripping down your throat.

But mainly how would it go for bio-availablityt or whatevs?

Or if your an utter and complete e-tard experment with that :p
Half up one nostril, half up the other

(but seriously, you're fucked if you do it)

Probably end up stuck in there and you would have a very awkward time trying to explain it at the Emergency Room.

I agree with the first reply.

I have never known why on earth people have snorted pills/pure MDMA.

I have taken them more than a lot of people, however it's always been put in my drink, parachuted, or taken orally (the cap/pill).

I've heard negative reviews of snorting MDMA, saying it gets you more fucked, it tastes nasty. I've heard snorting the pill tastes very nasty, even if it isn't pipes.

I have never railed anything other than ketamine and e, and I would think something as crystal and glassy as MDMA would be nasty as hell to snort and a waste of a fun experience. I bet it lasts way shorter.

What's with all the snorting hate on here?

I usually swallow a couple, parachute a few, then snort one or so.

Just like IV users, snorters have a fetish for putting things in the nostrils.