• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Snorting Ecstasy

poptarts123

Greenlighter
I was wondering whether snorting ecstasy proves to be worth it or not? Will all the binders inside the pill inhibit some of the MDMA from being absorbed through my nose? Is snorting worth it or should I just take it orally?

Thanks

Dont snort ecstacy pills. Not worth it at all- stick with taking them orally

Never snort a crushed pill, its very dangerous and it will hurt your nose, very very bad

Just swallow them bro!

I've found snorting one once you've already dropped one seems to not burn at all, similar to adderall.

Some people like it, but it the bioavailability insuflated is significantly lower than oral. If you want to get the most out of your pills, plug them.

Snorting ecstasy is retarded. That would be like snorting Advil or tylenol.

I mean seriously? Its a nasty chalky pill full of binders. Plus once it drips your going to have multicolor snot.

Snorting mdma, pills especially, but even molly, is a HUGE waste I sez.

I swore I never would waste good shit like that again, but did recently when I got impatient.. had a nice mild roll going off one and a half pills, and went and snorted the last half.. it kicked it in more, but it also makes it MUCH more speed like, and fucks up the elimination of anxiety. Who wants stress when they roll? Beyond that, your lookin at a waaayyy shorter peak. And it's jittery and.. well, crap. Don't snort MDMA!

Break up the pill and let it absorb under your tongue for as long as you can before swallowing. Of course... theres always the back door =p

We usually all take two pills over the duration of our stay at the club. When we come home we usually each snort half a pilll and go outside, smoke a bowl, and play with the poi. Its a good time. The duration of snorting the pill makes for a nice end of the night in my opinion. Although I'm not sure if I would waste pills like that if we didnt have a stockpile.

I mean seriously? Its a nasty chalky pill full of binders. Plus once it drips your going to have multicolor snot.

Heh reminds me of a mate racking up a crushed up pink pill then getting the drips bad and having to blow his nose, on a piece of bread of all things, then realising there was still a fuck load of pill mixed with the snot so he proceeds to eat the pink snot covered bread.... Yes, yes we used to be very messy...

But yer snorting pills will fuck with you're nose and the drips are shocking, the binders definitely don't go down well at all! However that said it will hit you harder and not last as long.

Personal preference;

Eat one pill, crush up half of another pill, mix with 2-3 points of speed, rack up 2-3 lines and snort away. :) Burns like a motherfucker.

Hurts, is more intense and more speed like.

Wicked on the peak of a pill.

Not so great to start a night.

Good for sharing.

I swear snorting mdma without having actually orally taken any beforehand is a big waste. I can snort a whole pill and feel a little jittery, maybe like i've just had 3 cups of coffee in one. As soon as the lines come out when you're already off your head from oral consumption, so do the eye rolls, the gurns. I love having a line when i'm already peaking!

Funny, exactly how my brother-in-law got caught doing E. He had blue powder all over his nose. His woman was pissed. I never snort pills. Snorted pure MDMA once. Even that burns like hell. Oral is the way to go.

don't snort pills... you can snort MDMA, it hurts like a motherbiatch but has the advantage of a quicker and harder come-up, the dissadvantage of a shorter duration...

^^ still, does anyone think the QUALITY is the same?? sure it hits faster, whoopdeeshit.. when you snort it's soooo much more like speed, you have anxiety every time, and anxiety just does not = mdma. The true mdma experience should be solid bliss with no fear and no stress and no anxiety- when you snort it, ya may as well be doing crank in my opinion.. it just isn't the same thing any more.

am i the only 1?

Funny i saw this thread coz i was snorting sum E on thursday night, for the second time.
Its alright ay, like people hell underate it and say just swallow but it can be pretty fuken sik man. I snorted one up stings the nostrils but then again what shit dont u snort that doesnt sting ur nostrils, but then it just feels amusing and u can feel it throbbing and it makes the ping kick in hell quickly. Me and my mates were pinging within 10 and we got decent tolderance, its just hell jittery and shit hell speedy like buts pretty dope none the less, and is insane to do when ur peaking off one.
Its just all about ur preference personally, sticking to just one way of digesting any drug eventually makes the whole routine fuken boring haha mix ur shit up and it gets more amusing lol xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there is a certain degree of class in racking up and snorting a few lines.

My thoughts - If you have pills to spare, give it a go...if your working with a limited supply then your probably better off eating them.

Pills are made to be swallowed, not crushed up and snorted :/ ..............but saying that i have tried snorting it and it did sweet fuck all....only thing it did was burn like hell.

So yeh just my 2 cents...

Break up the pill and let it absorb under your tongue for as long as you can before swallowing.

i heard from an older friend that letting it absorb under your tongue actually gives you less of an effect because of something in your saliva breaking down molecules....? i couldn't find any information on this, but if someone could verify i'd be pretty pleased.

that said, god, the taste is so fucking bad i don't know how you could do that.

i snort my pills most of the time, but if it came down to snorting vs. oral i'd take it orally, it lasts longer and it's better.

only did it once it was the best pill in my life but it still burned the fuge out my nose i took 2 oraly and crushed half one up and did it best time of my life right there!!!that shit went hard but they were clean beans not a good idea if ur not sure about wuts in it