• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Snorting Ecstasy

Everyone knows that snorting things makes them come on quicker and more intensely but end quicker.

Thing is most people don't understand bio-availibility. Technically you are getting more pill power if you eat it since more of it is getting absorbed that way then snorting it

As an example lets say over a 4 hour period you tried to snort mdma
hour 1 -strength of 8 out of 10
hour 2 -5 out of 10
hour 3 -3 out of 10
hour 4 -1 out of 10

Now lets say you eat said pill

hour 1 6 out of 10
hour 2 7 out of 10
hour 3 7 out of 10
hour 4 5 out of 10

You end up with a total of 17 out of 40 by snorting, and 25 out of 40 orally

This obviously isn't exact but kind of an example how despite snorting making it more intense and shorter the overall experience is more efficient by eating
due to increased bio-availibility.

Can someone make one of these up for plugging? Cause this is a great, basic way for understanding.

the only pill i ever sniff is the powder that inevitably results from cutting one in half... hah just so i don't waste it, and it's never more than a one inch bump anyway... but damn... that shit kills your face for a good 10 minutes.

does breaking a pill into say.. 5 or 6 pieces and swallowing that with a drink have the same effect of parachuting?

not completely, but yeah pretty much same concept. More surface area= the faster it can get to you. Pieces won't be as fast as totally crushed powder, but still faster than a full pill.

If you can handle the taste, crunch that bad boy once with your teeth and let the powder dissolve under your tongue and hold it there for like 15 minutes, kinda like 'stiring it up' by flicking your tongue around so it doesn't start to burn too much in one spot haha

Snorting pills is fine. Its just shorter, more intense and burns a bit. I find the comedown way less harsh after snorting as apposed to taking pills orally.

Personal Prefference Personal Prefference Personal Prefference
That's all it is.
You can snort Ecstasy and it will affect you, thats really all the information that you need to know, the only way you're going to know if you like it is to try it. Knocking other peoples interrests isnt going to solve anything, so if someone wants to snort a bean, let em snort a bean.

i always snort my pills because i have a very hard time swallowing pills. i have swallowed e before but honestly even if i could swallow pills i'd still prefer to snort. yeah it doesn't last as long but it hits you way harder. it does burn a little though, and the drip sucks.

i agree i have only snorted the past couple of week but the peak is better i dont care if they dont last as long thats y i buy more than 1 pill normally 4 for a night on the pills

Snorting pills is a waste.

Im sure you would get just the same type of high by snorting sugar.

yeah i downed some molly followed by snorting a few bumps a couple weeks ago. definitely not the same effects as sugar. lmfao.

yeah i downed some molly followed by snorting a few bumps a couple weeks ago. definitely not the same effects as sugar. lmfao.

hahaha, right. I understand people have their preferences and that's cool, but saying snorting ecstasy is similar to snorting sugar is just stupid

I always snort 2 lines of molly right before i peak from my initial drop, and it hits me like a mack truck. it makes my peak much more intense than if i had just dropped it all together to start off with.

all of you guys are pussies, i snort it all the time trust me. IT DOESNT HURT anymore then snorting cheetos when you were in elementary school. plug it, snort it, just DONT smoke it. MDMA is not triggered by heat so it is useless. if anyones ever told you they felt smacked out after smoking it then they probably smoked a pill that was mixed with METH, SPEED, LSD, or some other hallucinegin that heat will trigger

I was wondering whether snorting ecstasy proves to be worth it or not? Will all the binders inside the pill inhibit some of the MDMA from being absorbed through my nose? Is snorting worth it or should I just take it orally?

Thanks
I just snorted Molly on Sunday, and even though it worked and I got high as hell I'm not gonna snort it again. It took a really long time to drain which kept prolonging my rolls. So I ended up taking what I had left orally and my hubby and I had a great night after that. But when I woke up Sunday morning I had a bloody nose. I never get bloody noses so I'm pretty positive it was from snorting the Molly lol:)

Fuck that it is good - but only when at home and playing Playstation with mates. Good memories of watching Britney Spears on MTV, snorting pills and smoking weed in 1998. A bad idea is to smoke crushed up pills - apparently it has horrendous effect on lining of lungs

I remember back in 2003 me and my friend used to do this when we had one pill left in the bag. We had been rolling all night probably consumed four or five each. this seemed to be the quickest way of getting high also with the worry of not coming up on just half a pill. Anyway it used to hurt bigtime and the buzz seemed to be alot less, probably more speedier. However it did work and came up within minutes. Dont do it unless you have to i suppose not really worth it.

I remember back in 2003 me and my friend used to do this when we had one pill left in the bag. We had been rolling all night probably consumed four or five each. this seemed to be the quickest way of getting high also with the worry of not coming up on just half a pill. Anyway it used to hurt bigtime and the buzz seemed to be alot less, probably more speedier. However it did work and came up within minutes. Dont do it unless you have to i suppose not really worth it.

Oh yes !! memories - that sounds familiar mate!!!

I don't care to snorting pills, but if that's the effect I'm looking for I'll go through with it.

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE to pop em whole, NOT CHEW, just like taking some ibuprofen or something. The come up is incredible, and the peak lasts alot longer than chewing or snorting. The whole feeling and experience is just elongated.

my dog once broke off a quarter of a pill, so 50mg mdma and some fillers; worst drip of his life, its so nasty when it comes down your throat! IMO not worth it