Roll Call - West Virginia and Missouri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillbilly in the HOOOOOOUUUUUUUSE!!!..............

I'm in ATL but was born and raised in Dunbar, WV, went to WVU and get back several times a year.

I know the absense of WV posters here doesn't mean there isn't much drug use there...lol.....to the contrary. That's where I learned what a real buzz is!

In fact, "Sex, Drugs and Rock-n-Roll" should be the state motto.

GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!

I'm originally from WV (parkersburg/vienna), no love from me, beautiful to drive through/vacation in the woods, sucked to live there. :\

Name: Cassie
Aim: ismellofpuke
Interests: drugs, reading, fun.

Last edited:
Name: Ryan
Location: Morgantown, WV (from Manassas, VA but goto school here)
Interests: toooo much to list

Thats wierd im the only person to post on here currently goin to wvu, o well, WV isnt as bad as many would think, especially if u ever take a trip to Mo-town for a weekend... haha GO 'EERS

Name: Kyle
Occupation: slacker as of right now..just having abunch of free time thats is soon to change
Aim: AtarTeenageRiot
Interests: Music,Guitars,drugs,and video games

Funny thing is..i might be moving to Missouri..Unless I come up with some money and find a place to live...My family is moving bc of the military.

smotpoker said:
West Virginia whoot whoot!!!!!!

I'm not from or live in WVA, but I would like to. I went down to Morgantown back in October to hang around for the WVA-VT football game.

Now before I go any further let me say first, I live in Ohio. I am am diehard Buckeye fan. I really didn't care to much about the Mountaineers, but now they are my second favorite team. I plan on going to one of their games this fall. Go 'Eer's baby!

I'm trying to find some kids anywhere in West Virginia to party with. I am seriously considering moving down there, for no other reason than I've never moved more than 20 minutes away from home, and I figure, WV, why not?

I love the mountains down there, the football, and most def the girls. wow the girls.

So what is there to do down there? What's the nightlife like? Where would you recommend moving. To be honest, I'd prolly move to wherever whoever responds to me lives. I'm pretty spontanious.

Any input would most appreciated.

Oh yeah, how's the buds down there:D

haha stay in ohio dude trust me wv sucks; pburg/vienna-clarksburg anyway (ole' stompin grounds)

will someone tell me why Missouri and West Virginia have a merged roll call thread? it's not like we're bordering or anything....

it's really not going to matter, we're nixing all of these old roll call threads and creating a new Roll Call Forum pretty soon.

Help I just moved to Missouri...Someone be my friend and guide me to fun.

Hi. Im from the St Louis, MO area but I visit Kansas City a few times a year. I am 22 and love music. I listen to everything. I can appreciate even the weirdest types of music for their musical value. I love to party whether it be at my house, a friend's house or some abandoned warehouse in the city. I would love to meet other Missourians.

reddragon said:
Hi. Im from the St Louis, MO area but I visit Kansas City a few times a year. I am 22 and love music. I listen to everything. I can appreciate even the weirdest types of music for their musical value. I love to party whether it be at my house, a friend's house or some abandoned warehouse in the city. I would love to meet other Missourians.

heeey did you attend warpdrive this weekend? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.