Roll Call - Iowa & Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from south Minneapolis. Trying to find some good raves/house parties/people in the area, not a whole lot of luck except for a few friends :p

aim: noctorum35

name: Joe
loc: saint cloud MN

I am a student here less then an hour from the cities. Its a college town but its alright we have our fun. aim: modlifwar

Hey, new to this site...

name: Dawn
Loc:minneapolis

*student* UM-TC

feel free to PM me! :D

I'm in Iowa City IA right now, but originally from Davenport. If you want raves, Iowa probably isn't the place to be. There are a few though. If you're content with hard drugs, house parties, and bars then the Iowa City-Cedar Rapids-Davenport triangle will be fine.

Ugh, I'm hating Cedar Rapids right now. I'll probably be in Minnesota next year.

Is anyone loving the Minneapolis/St. Paul area?

Name: JP
Interests: Writing/Geeking/Tripping on E with my Wife

Trying to find decent peoples.
Trying to find the party.
Thing have been very boring since my bud left town.

wow, there isn't really anyone in Minnesota that I'm familiar with on the board . . . I'm moving to Minneapolis this summer and was thinking I may be able to meet a few bluelighters, doesn't look like that is gonna be the case, lol . . . :D

Pawsky
Edina, MN
Gamble
RAVEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Last edited:

I just moved to des moines with my boyfreind from Kentucky (which the rave seen there is.......well, BULL Sh**) so if this forum is tellin me the rave seen here is worse....well, please save me! I'm already bored to tears here! Do they at least have good rock shows? Someone from Des Moines please help me out here. I CRAVE MY DRUM N BASS!

^^^Most IA rave/hip hop parties will be posted here: http://www.noobersonic.org/

Obviously Iowa doesn't have the best rave scene in the world, but good events do pop up occasionally.

If you're into drum and bass and are willing to drive to Iowa City, this should be right up your alley: Planet of the Drums

Last edited:
Name: Joyce, Hiromi, Joy
Location: Spring Valley, Rushford, St. Paul, Preston, Rochester, etc. MN
Aim: None
Interests: Reading, writing, sketching, daydreaming, listening to all sorts of music, and hanging with friends and my girlfriend.

Name: Jeff
Interests: Spend a lot of time @ Canterbury when i'm not working or partying with friends. opiates, and bud are my current poisons. i havent had an affair with mdma in much too long. if anyone wants to get together let me know, we'll have a good time.

I just moved in from chicago and am curious how the dope is out here, any insight would be appreciated.

Name: Jake
Aim: none, but I've got yahoo (ravaged_eden) and MSN([email protected])
Interests: hanging out, partying, writing, drawing, political activism, listening to music, playing guitar...

Name: Heidi, or heidibear ;)
Aim: iamthegorgotron
Interests: decorating cakes, parties, happyhardcore, going to toronto, my boyfriend, bunnies, and snakes on a plane. :D

it's funny to look back on old posts from mpls kids. there's alot more going on now than there was back then, event wise :)

Name: Matt/Bauer
Interests: saving double amputees from gang beatings, cheese ravioli, kayaks

I go to school at Normandale CC, if there are others of you out there PM me or something. :)

Name:leonard
Aim:crzyhobbit
Interests:computers,graffiti,electronic music of all kinds , parties even though they come up rarely thank you rave laws :/

Mike
Saint Peter
Interests: Reading everything on the planet

And thanks to Bauer095 for pointing me to this thread

Name: Catfish
Aim: None
Interests: Skiing, fishing, partying

Status
Not open for further replies.