Roll Call - Iowa & Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Russ
Aim: scard83
Interests: cars,motorcycles, and nature. i know it may sound kinda wussy, but i just love being outside :D

I'm about an hour away from St. Paul and about an hour and fifteen minutes from Minneapolis. I go there frequently, but can't seem to find the rave type events I'm interested in. AIM: xSuperHappyFUn

Name: Emily
Aim: BelieveNothing88
Interests: religion/spirituality, psychology, music, partying, meeting new people. PM me if you wanna chat!

*bump
This thread needs some help. Please PM me Minnea peeps. I want to meet some chill type of people because I frequent the area and although there haven't been raves in awhile, they have a decent club life.

St. Paul, MN
Male 22 yo
Student
I enjoy electronic music and meeting new people. Feel free to PM me if you want to chat or want to know about events here in MN, I usually know all the events that are going on.

Last edited:
name: Matt
sex: male
interests: partying, music, psychology, philosophy,gaming,
specialty: Obtaining hard to reach items

BUMP

WOW!! This further ratifies my feelings of how much MN sucks, their is not shit going on in this state! Anyhoo, im a 19 year old male just trying to find some parties or some shit... AIM me at johngotti420 but i won't hold my breath......8(

toodles

Mankato is the place to be on a thursday or saturday night... It's by far the funnest town i've been to in either minnesota or iowa

Loc: Iowa City

...How come Iowa doesn't get its own thread? We don't really like Minnesota very much.

..."a-boot"...

Name: Anne
AIM: Amphigoric Anne

Feel free to contact me. :D

WH15K3Y_50UR_PLZ said:
Loc: Iowa City

...How come Iowa doesn't get its own thread? We don't really like Minnesota very much.

..."a-boot"...

If you want to start a state war

fuck iowa to

compared to mn iowa is shit when it comes to raves, good talent, and we don't have the incest problem you have going on.

hell even birds fly upside down over iowa b/c their is nothing worth shitting on!

Another Iowa Citian here (age:24, student) There are actually good raves happening around here all the time. Frankie Bones and Chris Liebing recently headlined a couple. I didn't attend but apparantly they were quality events.

Also as others have said the bar scene here kicks ass. I would venture to say that Iowa City can rival any college party town in the US, including Madison, Wis. and Austin (ok, maybe not Austin).

People think there is nothing in Iowa because there aren't any large cities, but there are a lot of medium sized ones, like 100,000-180,000 people (Des Moines, IC, Cedar Rapids, Cedar Falls, Dubuque, Waterloo, Davenport, etc) . As a state it is more urban than you might think.

I'm still getting the fuck out of here when I graduate though ;)

name: erik
loc: iowa city
student @ UI

interested in.. music, writing, partying, reading, finding ways to increase my insanity but simultaneously my consciousness

an iowa city bl party would be fun... bluelight barcrawl?

Name: Christopher

Really boring in this City, we go to Iowa City just to have something to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.