Roll Call - Iowa & Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kicked outta Ohio

Yeah, ya know me, the phat-head moderator, lol.

Anyways, work has me travelling for the next few months to Blaine, MN (20 min North of Minneapolis). I'll be here for a week back to Ohio for a week...back and forth, off and on. Anyone wanna get together over a weekend or some week night for something hit me up with a PM. Oh, and

Name: Reed, TLB of BL
Interests: All kinda music ('cept country), local restruants, supporting the local scene wherever I'm at.

Current trip: JUN 25 - JUL 2
Next trip: JUL 16 - JUL 25

I have a friend that's moving to St. Paul MN..... He's actually looking for a house.... Is there suburbs of St. Paul that anyone would recommend, maybe places to go to chill, and one last one, is there a nice office/bussiness district that he can set up his office. Thanks!

Live From Minnesota

Name: Freshwreckage
Place: Edina, MN
Occ: IT Geek
IM:freshwreckage

Re: *** Official Iowa & Minnesota Roll Call***

Name: Brian
Aim: IAMBRIANBOTH
Interests: Music, iChat, BL.
:D

I lived in Minneapolis for about 2 or 3 months in 2000 (jan-feb). The only gigs I was able to get besides Cafe Fusion were some house parties... I did go to an event called Frostbite... nice party!

Name: Centrex
Aim: djtomreed

Over 300 vinyl for sale, cheap!

SPAM REMOVED

MEMBER ENTERED INTO CLAWS SYSTEM

Last edited by a moderator:
Stevo H
Marshalltown, Ia
Sales Rep.
I like cars that go fast , raves that dont suck and those little pieces of candy that make your body go all tingaley

i live in the des moines area....its true...there isn't a ton goin on here....*edited: no drug discussion*....and there is a decent party scene up in Iowa City, although it doesn't even compare to things that go on else where...:(

Last edited by a moderator:
The only night life that I can find in iowa, is in Iowa city, and its all hip hop bars, nothing even remotely close to a rave in sight, its really disapointing. I go to the university of Iowa, so I'm stuck in the middle of the "night life", 52 bars in a 6 block radius, plenty of places to get drunk. hope this helps

thanks for the info.. not really needed anymore though. My mom actually ended up moving to KS instead. Closer drive at least.. and apparently more of a scene. Altho I don't like all the Chiefs crap I have to see when I go visit her

***NOTE*** several of the above replies involving BigCat007 and the scene in IOWA were merged into the state roll call in hopes that any discussions about the clubs and music (or lack thereof) in IOWA would be found and be of use to future visitors. Thank you, please drive thru.

Theres only been maybe two good "raves" that I've gone to in Iowa one was the out-doors event in Des Moines that was really cool, (the one that was down-town ) And the other was in Iowa City it was just a house rave but it was still pretty good. DJ Irene was here for Halloween last year that was'nt to bad but I dont really like her miusic , to mean for my likeing.

Minnesota

Im from Prior Lake, MN 18 years of age and male anyone in the area wants to chat hit me up.

I live in the Twin Cities area, always down for something feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
Name: Bryan
Aim: Hailtheboognish (almost never on)
Interests: Music, spinning records (techno), visual arts, movies, fine nuggets.

I'm 23, just moved to Minneapolis from Australia, don't know so many people here yet.
Msg me if u like, am always looking to have me some fun!

I'm 19 rep'n the TC... mainly Minneapolis.

Any one else agree we got some Dank Nugz?

I totally agree with you on the good nugs dealy, not to metion pretty much good everything, MN has had great strands constantly for over 4-5 years and great prices on your average run of the mill bc's. I just ran into some medicinal nugs from oregon someone who has a grow permit and do those fuckers pack a punch ! I'm raving on the 4th see you there!

24mMplsBurbs

Name: Leon
AIM: Twinsfan86
Interests: electronic music, raving, etc. I have kind of a one-track mind.

Hey DJ_177D177A, were you at 'Children of the Revolution' last Friday? I assume that's the rave you were talking about on the 4th. Hit me up on AIM, I'm still in 'rave mode' where it's all I want to talk about =D

Status
Not open for further replies.