Roll Call - Nebraska and Kansas

Status
Not open for further replies.
well geez, i could've used this info before my vacation in Kansas was all but up... but hey, maybe next time

Name: Aaron
Location: Either Lincoln, Ne or Sacramento, Ca----I go back and forth alot
Aim: Aaron143
Yahoo & MSN: drinkin_aaron

dude... that is awsome!! i live in cali as well. and im just trying to network my friend chris with my bluelight friends cause you all are awsome people. maybe we can kick it at some point.

Hey, Wichita, KS here. Anyone from around this area know of anything goin on tonight? I know of a couple house parties, message me for more info...

Nebraska

hell yeah i'm from hastings going to school right now but i'm going to transfer to lincoln probably, man its not too bad around here, you can find decent shit in lincoln and omaha i know that much, not that KC doesn't have everything you'd ever want or look for. originally i grew up in a half way point between kc and lincoln both 2 hours away. so i've had the best of both worlds.

name: Brent
student
party hard, chill with friends get high, live life until you die.
and oh yeah i'm into art, music, movies, anything that stimulates the mind, ya dig?

i just recently moved to lincoln,and i have been able to acquire lsd and rolls quite easily.....i hit up the c-box on thursday nites

Sup everyone, Justin aka Whitey here in Lincoln, Nebraska (can I get a very loud and sarcastic woot?).. Freshly unemployed (looking for a new job though :/). Interests are about the same as everyone. Not home enough to bother with aim/msn, but I'll check my PMs if anyone local would like to say 'ello.

nebraska rollers!!!!!!!!!

introduce yourselfs,
I need some new rolling buddies!!!!!!!!!!!
I live in lincoln nebraska
my AIM is: oomatt3woo

(srry if in wrong forum)

If anyone knows any good prices for wichita ks please msg me. I looked at the 2006 guide but I only saw 1 thing for ks and there wasn't much. Thank you.

Fred here from Overland Park, KS. Shout out to all you fellow bluelighters. Looking for cool events and things. PM me.

Lino120 said:
Omaha right here. In case anyone wants to know all anyone does around is here is either drinking or smoking pot. That's how it is for people in middle or high shcool :p

kewl dude...I'm from Omaha originally: well Omaha/Council Bluffs area. I live in KY now and have for a while. Didn't think Omaha had too many party kids like this tho...haven't been back for a while plan on making a trip hopefully this fall if all works out.

hey whats up midwest. my name is justin, 19, and i go to school in lincoln. anyone else going to UNL?

Missing Chicago

sup y'all,

name: steve
interests: guitar open-mics, parties

i've been in KC area for about 2 years now. i moved from chicago after graduating college. i'm am seriously struggling for some friends/connects out here since i'm in the working world now and all my friends from work don't party like i do.
anybody looking to help a newcomer have a little fun and maybe meet some helpful peeps would be sweet! anyone bored in KC (or know more than my sorry-ass) drop me a PM! i'm obviously not hittin the right spots.
peace,
stoddard

name: PINZ
ocupation:unemployed
interest:glowstrings i chalenge anyone to a string off, drawing, burning buds

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.