Roll Call - Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
YO!

Kc-G

23, Lovin It

20 Minutes out the D.

Likes - Pill Reports, Parties (all that goes with it), Music and girls :)

Aim - lostindetroit313, Feel free to hit me up!

Represent Da D!

Peace

Name: Jesse
Occupation: Soon to be college student and hopefully an employed productive member of society :)
Interests: Gaming, Music (all kinds recently techno ;)), Parties, Reading, computers.
Msn: [email protected]
Aim: salamanderdave
Feel free to msg me

Last edited:
Name- Mike
Age- 17
Location- Walled Lake,MI
AIM- iheartmodest
Intrests- Ecstasy, Cannabis, Research Chemicals, Drum and Bass, Jam bands, and parties.

hello

Name:Taco
Aim:breaks1200
Interests:New detroit messageboard Come Check Us Out Michigan PeepsOK I WENT TO FALLS END YESTARDAY AND IT GOT BUSTED>>>>WHERE IS THE GUY WHO TOLD ME TO FIND THE MI ROLL CALL WHILE I WAS GATHERING MY EQUIPMENT??????????HIT ME UP ON AIM!!!!

Last edited:
Phat Pants

Name: Amber
Interests: I've been outta the scene for a while, pretty much since D-town raves officially died, but I gotta know--- is there any place left where we can throw on phat pants & break out the glowstix & throw down!!?? Or has this died too?? I'm not feeling the hootchie drssing, bumpin & grinding at the clubs. Help!!!8(

Name: Brandon aka Oki
Aim: Okidam
Yahoo: kenjiro_okamoto
Msn: [email protected]
Interests: http://underground.okiart.net running my UUK site, spinning hardcore, producing tracks, throwing parties.

Anyone remotely interested in hardcore? if you havent heard it in a long time, give it another chance; it has grown and developed more than you'll ever know, its not the same old SUPER CHEESY stuff you might of heard long ago. If you are looking for a party, come check out "Get Up N Go!" UUK's next party january 31st - Roseville theatre - DJ Spree! END & Psyklone of the Goodfellaz from Toronto, plus locals such as myself, k-bliss (aka snoop e), cheddar, crisp, sparkelz (aka soon to be sparkimus prime) and beatz. Come help restart Michigan's scene, with something people never thought could be really possible in Michigan XP hee hee! check the website for details!

Last edited:
Re: ***Official Michigan Roll Call ***

Name: Jeff (aka Fish)
Aim: Fishdsp
Interests: glowsticking, soccer, rollerhockey, video games

I have been in and out of the scene, I was hoping for some underground house somewhere that is not a mainstream club, but that's just me, love to hold it down glowsticking.

Last edited:
Name: Krys (sparklez, or Sparkimus Prime)
occupation: housewife :)P), DJ, dancesafe michigan president (wooohoo...of like 6 members at the moment! :p)
Aim:amythest ski
Interests: MUSIC!! - I love it!!listening, playing, producing, djing...i listen to alot of music, not just electronic, but my addiction is breaks;heavy, hard-hitting, bass in your face, electro breaks :p im also a kandi kid, been one for years, and i proudly spin in my kandi :p not all kandi kids are hhc nuts ;)

I also do a fair amount of writing, and I've sorta taken on the role of "raver mommy" with alot of the kids on oki's uuk boards. lol. so if you have a problem, apparantly I'm your kid ;)

and listen to this kid.... he knows what he's doing, and this party is going to be the dawn of the hardcore scene in michigan...its a new year, a new era of raving, and we're about to take off... :)

how horribly prophetic of me to talk like that....lol :p appologies.
Anyone remotely interested in hardcore? if you havent heard it in a long time, give it another chance; it has grown and developed more than you'll ever know, its not the same old SUPER CHEESY stuff you might of heard long ago. If you are looking for a party, come check out "Get Up N Go!" UUK's next party january 31st - Roseville theatre - DJ Spree! END & Psyklone of the Goodfellaz from Toronto, plus locals such as myself, k-bliss (aka snoop e), cheddar, crisp, sparkelz (aka soon to be sparkimus prime) and beatz. Come help restart Michigan's scene, with something people never thought could be really possible in Michigan XP hee hee! check the website for details!

Name: Jessica
Aim: prismaticpattyog
Interests: quite a lot of things, really. Pretty much anything, so you give me an interest of yours, and i'll match it!

Name: Pam
Aim: partynmi
Interests: House, Techno and some Trance.

Last edited:
Time to ressurect this thread!

Name: John
MSN: [email protected]
Interests: Hallucinogens (mainly RCs), music (Breakcore, Deathmetal, bleh), computers (gaming, building, fixing, networking, etc)

Get a hold of me!

Name: Jimmy
AIM: Jimbo12ice
Interests: Trying all kinds of substances (weed, mdma, shrooms, 2c-i, coke, oxy so far), playing hockey and lacrosse, PARTYING

IM me anytime or send me a PM we need to get the party scene going in michigan

Name: Chris
AIM: paladin4598
Interests: Aside from the obvious, hockey, gaming, movies, vacationing (yay!).

Name - just call me flash i guess
Location - northville
Age - 17
Occupation - chillin/student
Aim - ask me if you wanna know
Interests - drugs/girls/partying

Name- D
Age-21
Location-Detroit
Occupation-Student-waiter
Interests-partying,girls,money,sports

Name: Katy
Aim: asn84
Interest: clubs, parties, events, e-tard,4:20, LIVING LIFE...

"Hit me up pplz, where da party at!"8o 8( 8o

zach
walled lake michigan
student
aphex epocs echo
interests: etheogens, drugs, women,snowboarding,research chemicals

Im me if you live in my area maybe we can party together!

Last edited:
Holy Jesus. It feels so wierd to actually know some of the people posting in here.

Rachelle
Rochester Hills, MI
High school student
larmes du rose
Parties of all kinds, sewing, writing, and I guess to a minor degree, drugs, otherwise I wouldn't be here :) .

name : Justin
Location: originally from Essexville ( Bay City area) now living in Mt. Pleasant
AIM:spidsjg301
Interests: mixing music, basketball, chillin with friends, most psychedelic drugs.

BryanDJ i think ive been in your basement before with the visual screen if its in Essexville...numeruos times I think we've met...if so nice set up!

Status
Not open for further replies.